Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram Updates - 2017

DutchAnnie

• 2 weeks later...

Se qualcuno non vuole accettare tutti i colori e pensa che un colore è migliore e deve avere più diritti di un altro, o che un arcobaleno è pericoloso perché rappresenta tutti i colori, peggio per lui: questo qualcuno lo lasciano senza musica

If someone does not want to accept all colors and thinks that a color is better and should have more rights than another, or that a rainbow is dangerous because it represents all colors, too bad for him: that someone would leave without music

• Like 3

Not sure that translation is right - any Italian fans about?

Let's pretend I'm Italian :naughty:  That' s not exaclty the same quote though :dunno:

"La musica cambia il colore della mia anima. E' molto bello essere di tutti i colori, se qualcuno pensa che un arcobaleno sia pericoloso perché rappresenta tutti i colori del mondo... bhe, peggio per lui, lo lasciamo senza musica. "
"Music changes the color of my soul. It is very beautiful to be all colors , if anyone thinks a rainbow is dangerous because it represents all the colors in the world...then , too bad for him, we'll leave him without any music." 
"La musique change la couleur de mon âme. C'est très beau d'être de toutes les couleurs, si quelqu'un pense qu'un arc en ciel est dangereux parce qu'il représente toutes les couleurs du monde, tant pis pour lui, on le laisse sans musique" 
Mika, Sanremo 2017
Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

Se qualcuno non vuole accettare tutti i colori e pensa che un colore è migliore e deve avere più diritti di un altro, o che un arcobaleno è pericoloso perché rappresenta tutti i colori, peggio per lui: questo qualcuno lo lasciano senza musica

If someone does not want to accept all colors and thinks that a color is better and should have more rights than another, or that a rainbow is dangerous because it represents all colors, too bad for him: that someone would leave without music

Not sure that translation is right - any Italian fans about?

Well, Silver, it's well translated. The only problem is that there's a difference between what he said and what he wrote. He said "We leave that someone without music" ("lasciaMo") and wrote as if the subject was "They" ("lasciaNo"). I think it's a mistake? It's just a letter but it changes the subject XD The accent is different too.

If he wanted to write what he had said, the subject should be "We". 

Let's pretend I'm Italian :naughty:  That' s not exaclty the same quote though :dunno:

"La musica cambia il colore della mia anima. E' molto bello essere di tutti i colori, se qualcuno pensa che un arcobaleno sia pericoloso perché rappresenta tutti i colori del mondo... bhe, peggio per lui, lo lasciamo senza musica. "
"Music change the color of my soul. It is very beautiful to be all colors , if anyone thinks a rainbow is dangerous because it represents all the colors in the world...then , too bad for him, we'll leave him without any music." 
"La musique change la couleur de mon âme. C'est très beau d'être de toutes les couleurs, si quelqu'un pense qu'un arc en ciel est dangereux parce qu'il représente toutes les couleurs du monde, tant pis pour lui, on le laisse sans musique" 
Mika, Sanremo 2017

Good translations! I just think that it's "if someone thinks a rainbow..." and not "anyone", but I'm not sure. Because the meaning in Italian is "if there's a person that thinks that way", more than "no matter the person". At least, this is the difference between "somebody" and "anybody" I've been taught XD But I'm not sure XD And of course, this is my interpretation of that "qualcuno"! So maybe let's hear someone else too ;)

"Music change the color of my soul. It is very beautiful to be all colors , if anyone thinks a rainbow is dangerous because it represents all the colors in the world...then , too bad for him, we'll leave him without any music." 
Mika, Sanremo 2017

:thumb_yello:  :wub:  :yes:

Just seen Love True by @Almaharel at the ICA. What a beautiful and moving film. A film that makes you pause and think about Love properly

MIKA ‏@mikasounds  47m47 minutes ago

MorAha!!!! Ca recommence ! Ce soir @TheVoice_TF1! 1f389.png2764.png1f3a4.png
Edited by Mikasister