Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram Updates - 2017

DutchAnnie

Aww that's so lovely from him  :wub:  :wub:

I think he was moved by the film, as he tweeted, and that made him tender and romantic, that's why the photo with his loves.  :swoon:  :swoon:  :swoon: I love it, I love it!!!   :fangurl:

I think the whole fandom loves it... It's such a beautiful pic, I'm happy he wanted to share it  :wub:

• Like 4

I think the whole fandom loves it... It's such a beautiful pic, I'm happy he wanted to share it  :wub:

I was really happy to see that pic  :wub:

btw, it seems he stopped following Dita and that fan  :dunno:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

Perez @ThePerezHilton 51m
In Feb/March 2007, @mikasounds released 

#LifeInCartoonMotion,

one of my all-time favorite albums! Happy anniversary!

Perez @ThePerezHilton 41m
What a beautiful article!! *

goo.gl/FcRvGg #LifeInCartoonMotion @mikasounds

* http://www.refinery29.com/2017/02/138951/mika-songs-life-in-cartoon-motion-album

Edited by A. Clay
  • Like 3

I can't believe Ren Hang has passed away. Shooting with him was an extraordinary experience. A unique &constantly surprising artist #RenHang

Thanks a lot for posting.

We have a thread Mika on BAZAAR ART China July 2015 issue

R.I.P. Ren Hang.

• Like 1

Don't be over excited about this new project, it's actually just an add.... they showed it 2 minutes ago on TV, it's for a car (don't ask me which one I have no culture at all in cars). Very colorfull and funny and with some sort of spring chicken in it (I think - it was quick and I wasn't ready Xd) but just an add....

Don't be over excited about this new project, it's actually just an add.... they showed it 2 minutes ago on TV, it's for a car (don't ask me which one I have no culture at all in cars). Very colorfull and funny and with some sort of spring chicken in it (I think - it was quick and I wasn't ready Xd) but just an add....

Hmm... Okay... An add. It's better than... No add

It's for Peugeot 108  ;)