Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

Oh no! :( I hope your nan gets better soon! :( My nan isn't doing that well either lately, she can't even tell wich day it is anymore, she sleeps almost 24 hours a day, she doesn't make dinner for herself anymore, so she needs help with that. With everything really... It's really tough lately. :( So I know what you're going through. :hug:

Ah no stress isn't good. :( Stay calm! It will all turn alright, I'm sure of that! Just think of Mika, I'm sure that'll make you feel better! :hug:

My gran is exactly the same.  She's underweight and hardly eats anything.  :( 

I just want the week to be over already!  But I'll try and get through it.  Thanks for making me feel better. :hug: 

*peeks around the corner*

How was everyone's weekend? :) Mine is good so far, but I also have weekend on Mondays, so my weekend isn't finished yet. :naughty: And I got my Mumucard in the mail yesterday, wich completely made my day! :D

Hello Lollie! :bye:

The weekend was too short of course. :naughty:

How nice it is to be free on Monday! :aah:

Waah the Mumu card! :wub: I'm still waiting fir my shirt and I can't almost wait any longer. :teehee:

Ah lucky you! That's great you got the Mumu card :)

My weekend was ok but sadly my gran is in hospital. She has a swollen foot and bowel problems, as well as being really forgetful. I have a really stressful week ahead, which isn't so good. :( I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, a bank appointment on Wednesday, and on Friday I have an interview for college! I'm happy I've got the interview, but I'm really stressed because of everything that's happening during the week.

Oh no, so sorry for your gran! :( Hope she's better soon!!!

Aww you'll be quite busy... Don't get too stressed though! :hug:

And good luck for the interview! :thumb_yello:

My gran is exactly the same.  She's underweight and hardly eats anything.  :(

I just want the week to be over already!  But I'll try and get through it.  Thanks for making me feel better. :hug:

Our poor nans. :( It is nice to know there's someone who understands. :hug:

Monday is over already, just 4 more days and then it's weekend! ;) Know we're always here! :hug:

Hello Lollie! :bye:

The weekend was too short of course. :naughty:

How nice it is to be free on Monday! :aah:

Waah the Mumu card! :wub: I'm still waiting fir my shirt and I can't almost wait any longer. :teehee:

How did you notice me? What gave it away? :glasses2:

Hehe yeah it is fun to see everyone hating Monday and I'm sitting here like :teehee::aah:

Yeeeess, it is beautiful! :wub2: And bigger then I expected, wich is a bonus! :naughty: I'm sure you get it soon! I've seen many people receiving their prizes lately! 

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Thank you!  I'll try not to be too stressed. :D 

Our poor nans. :( It is nice to know there's someone who understands. :hug:

Monday is over already, just 4 more days and then it's weekend! ;) Know we're always here! :hug:

Yeah, sometimes it's good to have someone to sympathise with.  Thanks for being there! :hug:

I think I got a stomack flu or something the girl I sat on the train with had it too and I guess it wasnt a good idea to sit with her. I feel so strange

How are you all?

Oh dear, hope it's not too bad and that you'll get better soon.  Just think of Mika! :thumb_yello: 

I think I got a stomack flu or something the girl I sat on the train with had it too and I guess it wasnt a good idea to sit with her. I feel so strange

How are you all?

Oh no! Stomach flu isn't fun! I hope you don't have it! :o Feel better soon!

Thank you!  I'll try not to be too stressed. :D

Yeah, sometimes it's good to have someone to sympathise with.  Thanks for being there! :hug:

Oh dear, hope it's not too bad and that you'll get better soon.  Just think of Mika! :thumb_yello:

Thank you as well! :hug:

How did you notice me? What gave it away? :glasses2:

Hehe yeah it is fun to see everyone hating Monday and I'm sitting here like :teehee::aah:

Yeeeess, it is beautiful! :wub2: And bigger then I expected, wich is a bonus! :naughty: I'm sure you get it soon! I've seen many people receiving their prizes lately!

Eheheh :mikacool:

You are naughty. :naughty:

Wow! How big is it? Hopefully! Yeah that's why. :excite: I'm so impatient. :doh:

Eheheh :mikacool:

You are naughty. :naughty:

Wow! How big is it? Hopefully! Yeah that's why. :excite: I'm so impatient. :doh:

:mikadas:

I think that was a bit Bobvious :glasses2::aah:

Well, I thought it would be around 10 by 15 cm, but when I got it, it actually was 15 by 21 cm! I had to buy a new frame for it haha! :aah: I know it t isn't huge, but still. :teehee: Hahaha I completely understand!

• Like 1

Well, I thought it would be around 10 by 15 cm, but when I got it, it actually was 15 by 21 cm! I had to buy a new frame for it haha! :aah: I know it t isn't huge, but still. :teehee: Hahaha I completely understand!

I would have put it in a exaggerated frame on a empty wall   :fangurl:  LOL :naughty:

Edited by Monsi67

:mikadas:

I think that was a bit Bobvious :glasses2::aah:

That's actually quite nice! :D Worship the bob. :bow:

My little shrine haha. :naughty:

I bow to the almighty Bob every day. :glasses2:

:lmao:

My little shrine haha. :naughty:

I bow to the almighty Bob every day. :glasses2:

The religion of the mighty Bob :bow:

I'm okaaay. False alarm :)

That's great!  Glad you feel a lot better :hug: 

Tomorrow I'm going to see my gran in hospital and on Friday I have my interview at college, so I might not be online very much for the next few days.

That's actually quite nice! :D Worship the bob. :bow:

:lmao:

The allmighty holy Bobness. :bow: *glitter flies all over thread*

Tomorrow I'm going to see my gran in hospital and on Friday I have my interview at college, so I might not be online very much for the next few days.

Our savior! :bow: 

And I chat with people much more out of the MFC, so don't think that I am gone forever.  :wink2: