Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

Hi guys, I'm back from my college interview! :D 

The interview went well and the interviewer was very impressed with my qualifications.  I have a good feeling that I might be accepted, but they said they'll contact me soon to let me know. :crossed: The building was huge and I got lost on the way out, but luckily this girl helped me find my way.

I also saw my gran in hospital.  She's quite poorly but she cheered up when she saw me.  She's made friends with another woman in the ward, so at least she has company.  She might be going home soon too, so that's great. :) 

The interview went well and the interviewer was very impressed with my qualifications.  I have a good feeling that I might be accepted, but they said they'll contact me soon to let me know. :crossed: The building was huge and I got lost on the way out, but luckily this girl helped me find my way.

I also saw my gran in hospital.  She's quite poorly but she cheered up when she saw me.  She's made friends with another woman in the ward, so at least she has company.  She might be going home soon too, so that's great. :)

That is very good to hear! :D I hope they'll contact you soon, but I think they will if they were very impressed! :D Like I said on twitter: Better to lose the way on your way out then beeing to late because you couldn't find it. :naughty: I'm happy to hear it went well! :hug:

Aaaw that's sweet. :) And I'm happy for your gran that she found some company! Good to hear everything is going well!

That is very good to hear! :D I hope they'll contact you soon, but I think they will if they were very impressed! :D Like I said on twitter: Better to lose the way on your way out then beeing to late because you couldn't find it. :naughty: I'm happy to hear it went well! :hug:

Aaaw that's sweet. :) And I'm happy for your gran that she found some company! Good to hear everything is going well!

Thank you!  I really want to do this course, so I hope they'll get back in touch soon.  True, it would have been so much worse to get lost on the way there! :aah: 

Thank you!  I really want to do this course, so I hope they'll get back in touch soon.  True, it would have been so much worse to get lost on the way there! :aah:

Haha yes! 'Sorry that I'm 30 minutes late, I couldn't find it!' :aah:

:crossed:  :crossed:

It's massive.  There must be at least 10 floors, and each floor has lots of winding corridors that are easy to get lost in.  A lot more complicated than my last college, which only had 3 floors! :shocked:

10 floors!? That is massive indeed! :shocked: All the schools I went to had only 2 floors! :aah: 

The interview went well and the interviewer was very impressed with my qualifications. I have a good feeling that I might be accepted, but they said they'll contact me soon to let me know. :crossed: The building was huge and I got lost on the way out, but luckily this girl helped me find my way.

I also saw my gran in hospital. She's quite poorly but she cheered up when she saw me. She's made friends with another woman in the ward, so at least she has company. She might be going home soon too, so that's great. :)

Wohooooooo I'm happy for you! :D:clap::hug:

Seems it went perfect for you! Which you deserve so much! :)

And it's great that your gran is better, too! :D

I'm so tired when I come home from work that I can't almost do anything... I can hardly go online here..

10 floors!? That is massive indeed! :shocked: All the schools I went to had only 2 floors! :aah:

Yeah, it's huge.  I'll have to get used to it though. :mf_rosetinted: 

Wohooooooo I'm happy for you! :D:clap::hug:

Seems it went perfect for you! Which you deserve so much! :)

And it's great that your gran is better, too! :D

I'm so tired when I come home from work that I can't almost do anything... I can hardly go online here..

Aww thanks! :hug: 

That's a shame, you must be exhausted. :( How many hours do you have to work?

That's a shame, you must be exhausted. :( How many hours do you have to work?

Yeah and I can't really understand though. Cos at work I don't feel like it's something especially hard... Maybe it's getting up early that is killing me. :aah:

I'm working 8 hours every day.

Yeah, it's huge.  I'll have to get used to it though. :mf_rosetinted:

That's a shame, you must be exhausted. :( How many hours do you have to work?

I'm so happy for you!!!

And what will you study?  ;)

Yeah and I can't really understand though. Cos at work I don't feel like it's something especially hard... Maybe it's getting up early that is killing me. :aah:

I'm working 8 hours every day.

I can definitely understand that.  Getting up early is tough. :( 

I'm so happy for you!!!

And what will you study?  ;)

Thanks! :hug: It's a professional writing course, so I'll be learning how to write scripts and improving my own creative writing.  We'll be writing stories and doing projects too.  It sounds very interesting. :) 

Random: I just have to mention that I can't believe it that I won the February contest! On my Birthday! :excite:

Ah that must be fate!  Congrats! :D 

I just got an email from the college saying that I've been accepted into the course!  I'm very happy now. :cheer: 

I can definitely understand that.  Getting up early is tough. :(

Thanks! :hug: It's a professional writing course, so I'll be learning how to write scripts and improving my own creative writing.  We'll be writing stories and doing projects too.  It sounds very interesting. :)

Ah that must be fate!  Congrats! :D

I just got an email from the college saying that I've been accepted into the course!  I'm very happy now. :cheer:

It must be! Thank you! I'm really happy! :D

HOORAY!! *parties* Congrats!!! :cheer:

I can definitely understand that. Getting up early is tough. :(

Thanks! :hug: It's a professional writing course, so I'll be learning how to write scripts and improving my own creative writing. We'll be writing stories and doing projects too. It sounds very interesting. :)

Ah that must be fate! Congrats! :D

I just got an email from the college saying that I've been accepted into the course! I'm very happy now. :cheer:

Sounds just lovely! And is it a university or a course?