Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

I'm doing okay! How are you? :hug:

I'm doing fine as well! :) I'm not as tired anymore when I reach home.

My colleague was better during the week. But she didn't talk about her illness... I don't know about her tumor. I didn't want to ask cos maybe she doesn't wanna talk about it.

Anyway we seem to get better together. I'm sorry though it's cos of such circumstances...

We understand :itsok:

How are you? :)

:group_hug:

I'm alright, you? :)

I'm doing fine as well! :) I'm not as tired anymore when I reach home.

My colleague was better during the week. But she didn't talk about her illness... I don't know about her tumor. I didn't want to ask cos maybe she doesn't wanna talk about it.

Anyway we seem to get better together. I'm sorry though it's cos of such circumstances...

:group_hug:

I'm alright, you? :)

Oh that's good! :) Maybe when you get along better and know each other better she might feel the need to talk about it with you, who knows. It's not something small offcourse, so I can imagine it's difficult for her.

I'm ok. A little bit stressed as I have a lot of things on my mind, but not too bad. :)

Aww hope you can relax though!!! :hug:

Oh that's good! :) Maybe when you get along better and know each other better she might feel the need to talk about it with you, who knows. It's not something small offcourse, so I can imagine it's difficult for her.

Maybe! Well I actually really hope that she'll be okay and we'll always be working together that well.

How is your weekend?

Aww hope you can relax though!!! :hug:

Maybe! Well I actually really hope that she'll be okay and we'll always be working together that well.

How is your weekend?

I hope so too. :hug:

My weekend isn't really exciting haha. :naughty: The weather is quite bad today (and tomorrow as well) and I had to work yesterday. ;) Yours? :)

Thanks, I'll try my best :hug:

My weekend is alright.  I'm going to start work on my report for the MFC Yearbook! :D

I loved working on my report for last year's yearbook. :D Can't wait to read yours. :) Sadly, I don't have a report I can write. :tears::aah:

I loved working on my report for last year's yearbook. :D Can't wait to read yours. :) Sadly, I don't have a report I can write. :tears::aah:

I'm looking forward to writing it.  I've been looking at reports from last year's book to give me some inspiration. :) 

Don't be sad, maybe next year you'll have one. :wink2: 

I'm looking forward to writing it.  I've been looking at reports from last year's book to give me some inspiration. :)

Don't be sad, maybe next year you'll have one. :wink2:

I did that too haha, just making sure what to write. :naughty

Let's hope! ;)

12 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

What do you guys think of the new MFC layout?  I'm so very confused. :blink:

It will take a bit of getting used to, I think.  The hardest thing is finding where everything is now

One thing people can do which will help is to edit their signatures to delete some of the extra line spaces that have crept in

(Click on the drop down arrow next to your name at top right of screen, select Account Settings and then Signature)

47 minutes ago, silver said:

It will take a bit of getting used to, I think.  The hardest thing is finding where everything is now

That's true.  At the moment, though, I'm almost completely lost! :aah:

12 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

That's right, we have to get used to it. :wink2: The only thing I miss now is a button for 'My Content'.  

And for some reason, the typing isn't working right for me yet, hope that gets fixed soon as well. :thumb_yello:

The "My Content" button was one of the most useful things on the site.  It's a bit weird without it, but I guess we'll have to get used to that.

On 19/03/2017 at 2:08 PM, We-Are-Golden said:

Yes, you can write a report about Stasera Casa Mika if you've watched it online :thumb_yello:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

1 minute ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

That's true.  At the moment, though, I'm almost completely lost! :aah:

The "My Content" button was one of the most useful things on the site.  It's a bit weird without it, but I guess we'll have to get used to that.

Yes same here! I always clicked on that the moment I came here haha!

And I had to remove my gif since apparantly it was to big? *cries dramatically* :aah:

1 minute ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Yes, you can write a report about Stasera Casa Mika if you've watched it online :thhumb_yello:

Oh really?  I did watch it online, but I don't know what I should write as a review. :naughty:

• Like 1