Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

3 hours ago, dreams said:

Dear friends, I need your help. I need to have a 5 min long presentation in one of my English classes. It can be about anything and I was thinking about doing something Mika related, but then I changed my mind, because I want to make it interesting - not just a biography of a person. Does anyone have any ideas? It can be literally about anything, Mika related or not. Pleeease  help, cause I am completely lost. I'll appreciate it a LOT! :hug: Thank youuu:wub2:

Hmm. Good question...

You could maybe do something about one of the Mikagigs you went to, like the Florence one. Or uhm..... internet friends :glasses2::glasses2: Or maybe about a book/movie you like? I dunno, just throwing out some idea's. It's been years since I had to make presentations, so I kinda lost my inspiration. :teehee:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dreams said:

Dear friends, I need your help. I need to have a 5 min long presentation in one of my English classes. It can be about anything and I was thinking about doing something Mika related, but then I changed my mind, because I want to make it interesting - not just a biography of a person. Does anyone have any ideas? It can be literally about anything, Mika related or not. Pleeease  help, cause I am completely lost. I'll appreciate it a LOT! :hug: Thank youuu:wub2:

Hello :flowers2: in my opinion it should be something you are very enthusiastic about... if you are the first to be interested, then you will surely be interesting.

You could talk about Mika not as biography (for example) but on what he means to you, your years / experiences through Mika-world :wub: 

but I am sure that it will be good in any case, only suggestion is to be happy... taking the occasion of sharing something you like, it could be a book, a film, a trip... 5 minutes is quite a long talk, so be prepared! And good luck! :hug:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dreams said:

You could say how much Mika inspires you and include a few facts about him.  Or you could talk about MFC and what it means to you. :D

• Like 1

22 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Hmm. Good question...

You could maybe do something about one of the Mikagigs you went to, like the Florence one. Or uhm..... internet friends :glasses2::glasses2: Or maybe about a book/movie you like? I dunno, just throwing out some idea's. It's been years since I had to make presentations, so I kinda lost my inspiration. :teehee:

11 hours ago, Monsi67 said:

Hello :flowers2: in my opinion it should be something you are very enthusiastic about... if you are the first to be interested, then you will surely be interesting.

You could talk about Mika not as biography (for example) but on what he means to you, your years / experiences through Mika-world :wub: 

but I am sure that it will be good in any case, only suggestion is to be happy... taking the occasion of sharing something you like, it could be a book, a film, a trip... 5 minutes is quite a long talk, so be prepared! And good luck! :hug:

8 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

You could say how much Mika inspires you and include a few facts about him.  Or you could talk about MFC and what it means to you. :D

Thank you guys :hug: You're the best. I might talk about internet friends... I could then relate it to MFC and Mika, since it is a place where I met them all :wub2: I still have some time to choose, but I will consider all your suggestions. It's so hard for me to choose, because I love music and books and films, but I'd like to be innovative. I'm just complicating my life - as always. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

How was everyone's weekend? :D

I finished my report for the Yearbook! :)

It was nice! We had lovely weather, so I spend a lot outside in the garden, reading a book. :D Yours?

Wich concert are you writing about? :biggrin2: I send in a littlepiece of artwork for the Artwork section and a Review for the Casa Mika section today. :) 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

It was nice! We had lovely weather, so I spend a lot outside in the garden, reading a book. :D Yours?

Wich concert are you writing about? :biggrin2: I send in a littlepiece of artwork for the Artwork section and a Review for the Casa Mika section today. :) 

That's great!  The weather's been really nice here too (unusual for Scotland lol!) :aah:

I'm writing about the London gig which I went to last year.  Can't believe it's been almost 10 months since! :tears:

12 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I'm a bad bad girl, I need to get started...but I wasn't well today so I stayed in bed...

Get well soon! :hug:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

That's great!  The weather's been really nice here too (unusual for Scotland lol!) :aah:

I'm writing about the London gig which I went to last year.  Can't believe it's been almost 10 months since! :tears:

Haha yes, for us too! :aah: It will be warm the next few days, but the weather itself won't be great, but that is typical Dutch. :aah:

Can't wait to read it! :) Yes, I can't believe it's 1 and a half year since I last saw him. :tears:

16 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Oh no. :( I hope you're feeling better today!

Thank you sweetheart :huglove: Yes, I'm fine today...it was all because of hormones :aah: but I hadnt guessed and today I found out what it was :doh: and then my day went great  :thumb_yello: 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Thank you sweetie :huglove: I'm fine today :thumb_yello:

6 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Thank you sweetheart :huglove: Yes, I'm fine today...it was all because of hormones :aah: but I hadnt guessed and today I found out what it was :doh: and then my day went great  :thumb_yello: 

That's good to hear. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

*bumps thread*

How's everyone weekend going? :biggrin2:

I had to work today, but now I have free time for 4 days! :cheer: On Monday I'll be going to the Harry Potter Exhibition (wich I'm very excited about :teehee: ) and on Wednesday I'm going to see Beauty and the Beast with my mom. I really can't wait to finally see it. :)

13 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

*bumps thread*

How's everyone weekend going? :biggrin2:

I had to work today, but now I have free time for 4 days! :cheer: On Monday I'll be going to the Harry Potter Exhibition (wich I'm very excited about :teehee: ) and on Wednesday I'm going to see Beauty and the Beast with my mom. I really can't wait to finally see it. :)

That's great!  Sounds like you're going to have an exciting week :D

I'm not doing much, but my aunty and uncle are visiting for a few days so that's good.  I'll also be working on my message for the yearbook. :)

2 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

That's great!  Sounds like you're going to have an exciting week :D

I'm not doing much, but my aunty and uncle are visiting for a few days so that's good.  I'll also be working on my message for the yearbook. :)

Haha yup! I needed that! :biggrin2:

Oh that is nice. :) I think it's great when you can see and be around your family. :) I think I've send my message ... 3 weeks ago? I was early haha. :naughty:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

5 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Haha yup! I needed that! :biggrin2:

Oh that is nice. :) I think it's great when you can see and be around your family. :) I think I've send my message ... 3 weeks ago? I was early haha. :naughty:

Yeah, it's good to be around family.  We went out for a meal together so we've had a good time. :biggrin2:

I find the message quite hard.  It's difficult trying to condense everything I want to say into 100 words.  A good challenge though! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, it's good to be around family.  We went out for a meal together so we've had a good time. :biggrin2:

I find the message quite hard.  It's difficult trying to condense everything I want to say into 100 words.  A good challenge though! :thumb_yello:

That sounds lovely! :D

Yeah true! I think it's difficult to make a message, like.. what do you even want to say? :naughty: But I managed to do it. :glasses2: 

21 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

That sounds lovely! :D

Yeah true! I think it's difficult to make a message, like.. what do you even want to say? :naughty: But I managed to do it. :glasses2: 

I wrote a message last year but this time I want to say something different.  Obviously I still want to tell him that I love him and that he inspires me so much. :wub2:

I still want to meet him some day, so that I can talk to him properly... :crossed:

I wrote a message last year but this time I want to say something different.  Obviously I still want to tell him that I love him and that he inspires me so much. :wub2:

I still want to meet him some day, so that I can talk to him properly... :crossed:

Ah yes me too, but I think I'd shut down the moment he get's close to me I'm affraid. :naughty:

Hello everybody :wub:

Tonight I dreamt about him, such a funny dream... there was one of my friend who was sitting near to him on a bench, and I was taking pictures of them, as if it was normal for me to have Mika at one meter distance without screaming :naughty: 

As if a was her photographer, I suggested her to get nearer and Mika was teasing me, smiling a lot  :teehee:

I need a doctor! :doh: :lmfao:

10 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

I'd probably be really shy but I'd try my best to talk to him.  I would literally give anything for a Mika hug! :swoon:

I think I might try to as well, because I mean.. when would you ever get a 2nd chance right? :naughty: Oh my goodness yes! :wub2:

34 minutes ago, Monsi67 said:

Hello everybody :wub:

Tonight I dreamt about him, such a funny dream... there was one of my friend who was sitting near to him on a bench, and I was taking pictures of them, as if it was normal for me to have Mika at one meter distance without screaming :naughty: 

As if a was her photographer, I suggested her to get nearer and Mika was teasing me, smiling a lot  :teehee:

I need a doctor! :doh: :lmfao:

Haha that's funny indeed! Well, at least you were near him! :naughty::wub2: 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Ah yes me too, but I think I'd shut down the moment he get's close to me I'm affraid. :naughty:

12 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

I'd probably be really shy but I'd try my best to talk to him.  I would literally give anything for a Mika hug! :swoon:

Me too... But honestly, I can't imagine how I would react. I'd probably be really confused or something:lmfao: