Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

On 4/14/2017 at 9:44 AM, We-Are-Golden said:

I hope he will do a episode with only his own songs, I would really love that. :)

oooh yes that would be great!! And the stories would be interesting too, as Fiona said :fisch:

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Oh my, it has been quiet here! :naughty: *throws some glitter around*

I'm good! I have a day off tomorrow, since it's Kingsday! :biggrin2:  How are you? :D 

That's great!  I'm alright, haven't been doing too much though.  I'm just waiting for summer! :D

• Like 1

20 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

That's great!  I'm alright, haven't been doing too much though.  I'm just waiting for summer! :D

Ah yes same. I'm getting tired of this cold Autumnlike weather here. <_< 

45 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I can see why haha!

Is anyone else also excited to hear some new Mika music or is it just me? :glasses2: 

I am :excite::boing::squirrel::excite: 

Thats a lovely game :wub2: I remember a Mexican fan had made a similar one , but even better , only I can't find the link now...I hope it still exiist...I must confess once I was a bit later to get my daughter and son  at school because I found that game and I forgot to check the time :doh: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Thats a lovely game :wub2: I remember a Mexican fan had made a similar one , but even better , only I can't find the link now...I hope it still exiist...I must confess once I was a bit later to get my daughter and son  at school because I found that game and I forgot to check the time :doh: 

:excite::excite:

Hahaha! Games can be very addictive. :naughty: 

13 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I can see why haha!

Is anyone else also excited to hear some new Mika music or is it just me? :glasses2: 

You're not alone.  I am buzzing for some new Mika music!  :excite:I wonder what his new sound will be like...and his new album cover. :teehee:

12 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Must have been very addictive!  :naughty: I wish there were more Mika games, I couldn't find any more. :(

10 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

You're not alone.  I am buzzing for some new Mika music!  :excite:I wonder what his new sound will be like...and his new album cover. :teehee:

Must have been very addictive!  :naughty: I wish there were more Mika games, I couldn't find any more. :(

Yeeeess! I'm also very, very curious what the album title will be. :mikadas: 

On 28/04/2017 at 10:52 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

I remember that doll - it was Lui who created it.  Sadly, it was hosted on another server and the link no longer exists :sad:

I honestly haven't been thinking about his book lately :naughty: (maybe because I'm getting tired ot the waiting and I want Mika to surprise me all of the sudden with the actual release of it :teehee: ) I'm now more eager to hear some new music. :aah: 

In May? Where did you read that? :blink:

23 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I honestly haven't been thinking about his book lately :naughty: (maybe because I'm getting tired ot the waiting and I want Mika to surprise me all of the sudden with the actual release of it :teehee: ) I'm now more eager to hear some new music. :aah: 

In May? Where did you read that? :blink:

I read it in a post on the thread for Mika's book.  One of the fans got an email saying the book would be released in May, but at this rate, I don't think it will.  Which is a shame because it would be a very nice early birthday gift to myself. :D

2 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

I read it in a post on the thread for Mika's book.  One of the fans got an email saying the book would be released in May, but at this rate, I don't think it will.  Which is a shame because it would be a very nice early birthday gift to myself. :D

Aaaah okay. I don't think it will come out in May, but hey we never know. :naughty: 

It would be a amazing birthday gift. :teehee: