Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

3 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

I read it in a post on the thread for Mika's book.  One of the fans got an email saying the book would be released in May, but at this rate, I don't think it will.  Which is a shame because it would be a very nice early birthday gift to myself. :D

58 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Aaaah okay. I don't think it will come out in May, but hey we never know. :naughty: 

It would be a amazing birthday gift. :teehee:  

I really doubt so , I still hope it'll be out at some point but I think it will take a very long time....

9 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I really doubt so , I still hope it'll be out at some point but I think it will take a very long time....

Yeah same, I think we'll be very lucky if it comes out before Christmas. :naughty: 

• Like 1

This book had better be worth the wait! :aah:

Imagine; we expect a amazing, thick(ish), well written book, with beautiful photo's maybe even and when we finally get it..... it's a 20 page booklet with things we already knew. :aah: 

DON'T KEEP US WAITING MIKA!

6 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Imagine; we expect a amazing, thick(ish), well written book, with beautiful photo's maybe even and when we finally get it..... it's a 20 page booklet with things we already knew. :aah: 

It won't be that short if there's one :naughty:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Haha I know, I know. :naughty:  

We're Mika fans, we are the best trained fans when it comes to waiting :floor: but we know that he is worth waiting for :wink2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

We're Mika fans, we are the best trained fans when it comes to waiting :floor: but we know that he is worth waiting for :wink2:

The word 'Mikasoon' is on the top of our dicktionary :lmfao:  Yes true! I don't mind waiting a little longer, if that means it will be amazing. :biggrin2: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

That would be very frustrating. :naughty:

I'm hoping for a large book, a few hundred pages, about Mika's lifestory - from his childhood to adolescence to writing all four albums.  I'd be interested to read about his experiences with bullying and how he dealt with that.  He has a very fascinating life, so I'm sure there are lots of stories he could tell. :wub2:

• Like 2

That would be very frustrating. :naughty:

I'm hoping for a large book, a few hundred pages, about Mika's lifestory - from his childhood to adolescence to writing all four albums.  I'd be interested to read about his experiences with bullying and how he dealt with that.  He has a very fascinating life, so I'm sure there are lots of stories he could tell. :wub2:

I would be very happy if that would be true. :wub2: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Aww that's a shame you can't come. :( We must meet up properly sometime, though. :)

Yes! I hope to meet everyone on here someday. :)  Hopefully at a Mika gig :glasses2: 

Edited by We-Are-Golden

2 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Hopefully he'll do another tour once his new album comes out...and not just in France and Italy. :mf_rosetinted:

Hmmm yes. A WORLD tour would be amazing. :glasses2: 

1 hour ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Yeah, I would definitely go if he came to the UK! :wink2:

Just got back from the cinema.  Beauty and the Beast was amazing! :wub2:

Fingers crossed!! :crossed:

It is really good isn't it? :wub2: 

13 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Fingers crossed!! :crossed:

It is really good isn't it? :wub2: 

Yeah, it was brilliant.  The costumes were gorgeous, especially Belle's golden dress! :wub2:

The only sad thing was that there was a girl in front of me who was texting on her phone for the whole movie!  It was very distracting.  I really don't understand people like that.  They came to see a film, so why are they looking at their phone? :annoyed_h4h:

2 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Yeah, it was brilliant.  The costumes were gorgeous, especially Belle's golden dress! :wub2:

The only sad thing was that there was a girl in front of me who was texting on her phone for the whole movie!  It was very distracting.  I really don't understand people like that.  They came to see a film, so why are they looking at their phone? :annoyed_h4h:

Yeees! I loved Emma in it. :wub2:  Well, I loved everyone it it really. :naughty: 

Oh that is so annoying! I once had 2 ladies behind me who kept talking throughout the whole film. Why do you go to the cinema then if you want to talk? Go to a bar or something :mad3:

1 hour ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Yeees! I loved Emma in it. :wub2:  Well, I loved everyone it it really. :naughty: 

Oh that is so annoying! I once had 2 ladies behind me who kept talking throughout the whole film. Why do you go to the cinema then if you want to talk? Go to a bar or something :mad3:

It was so good.  I might buy it on DVD when it comes out! :D

Ugh, that would get on my nerves.  I went with my friend but we hardly spoke throughout the film, mainly because it was too loud to talk anyway.

It was so good.  I might buy it on DVD when it comes out! :D

Ugh, that would get on my nerves.  I went with my friend but we hardly spoke throughout the film, mainly because it was too loud to talk anyway.

I might get it too, I want to see it again and again!

I wonder why some people go to the cinema really. :naughty: Yes same, I even have earplugs for my ears, because the sound is always so loud.

5 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I might get it too, I want to see it again and again!

I wonder why some people go to the cinema really. :naughty: Yes same, I even have earplugs for my ears, because the sound is always so loud.

Aha!  Someone else who wears earplugs at the cinema :thumb_yello: It's always far too loud for me