Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

21 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I bought quite a bit, mostly clothes. :naughty: Also went to Primark on Monday, got some nice things from there :) (also a lot of Harry Potter things haha, not obsessed at all! :aah:

You have a Primark near? :o

I would have to travel idk 200km for going there, but this shop is perfect. :aah:

On 7-8-2017 at 0:44 PM, Starlight said:

You have a Primark near? :o

I would have to travel idk 200km for going there, but this shop is perfect. :aah:

We don't have one in my city, but there is one in the city a few km from us. I go there a few times a year, most of the times with the bus, wich stops not even 100 meters from it. :naughty: So I'm quite lucky :naughty: I live for that shop. :aah: 

Yesterday we went to the city Den Bosch, wich is a really nice and old city, there's a lot to see and a lot of shops (again :aah: ) Didn't buy too much tho, just 3 things. :naughty: But I love walking around there. :love: 

On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 1:57 PM, We-Are-Golden said:

We don't have one in my city, but there is one in the city a few km from us. I go there a few times a year, most of the times with the bus, wich stops not even 100 meters from it. :naughty: So I'm quite lucky :naughty: I live for that shop. :aah: 

Yesterday we went to the city Den Bosch, wich is a really nice and old city, there's a lot to see and a lot of shops (again :aah: ) Didn't buy too much tho, just 3 things. :naughty: But I love walking around there. :love: 

I love walking around cities.  I've always loved the atmosphere of a city.  My town is really small and I have to travel at least 50 miles to get better shops!  But I won't be living here for too much longer though - once I start my writing course, I'll have my very own flat in the middle of Glasgow. :D

On 9-8-2017 at 5:01 PM, teenagedreamer98 said:

I love walking around cities.  I've always loved the atmosphere of a city.  My town is really small and I have to travel at least 50 miles to get better shops!  But I won't be living here for too much longer though - once I start my writing course, I'll have my very own flat in the middle of Glasgow. :D

I also don't live in a big city, although we do have a 'highstreet' with quite some shops for a little town. :P 

That will be a big change! But a good one! :) Then you can go out and walk around every day if you'd like haha! :naughty: 

13 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I also don't live in a big city, although we do have a 'highstreet' with quite some shops for a little town. :P 

That will be a big change! But a good one! :) Then you can go out and walk around every day if you'd like haha! :naughty: 

Yeah I'm really looking forward to it.  It will be so great to live in a city and meet new people! :)

On 4/8/2017 at 8:34 PM, teenagedreamer98 said:

Hi everyone.  I just saw this book on Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mika-storia-Italian-Vanessa-Pontet-ebook/dp/B00HSGVIRS/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1501871398&sr=1-1&keywords=mika+la+storia

...And I'd like to know if there are any English books about Mika.  I've been searching for a while now but all the books I see are either in Italian or French!  Drives me mad that I can't find any in English. :( I'm sure English fans would love a book about Mika.

So if you know of any English Mika books, please let me know!  I'd be very grateful.  Thanks. :)

Just took a look at the thread and read you post. I dont know any book/ Mika's biography in english. The ones I know are in french and italian as you say. I bought on of them in italian, this one. Someone told me that a fan wanted Mika signed this book and he refused, I guess because it's not an official biography. Soon the official will be published, I guess, the famous book Mika has talked about but as fas as I know it's  an italian publishing house who'sresponsible for publishing the book, so probably it will be in italian but I hope for an english translation at last. 

BcZtGvRIYAAbkg6.jpg

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Just took a look at the thread and read you post. I dont know any book/ Mika's biography in english. The ones I know are in french and italian as you say. I bought on of them in italian, this one. Someone told me that a fan wanted Mika signed this book and he refused, I guess because it's not an official biography. Soon the official will be published, I guess, the famous book Mika has talked about but as fas as I know it's  an italian publishing house who'sresponsible for publishing the book, so probably it will be in italian but I hope for an english translation at last. 

BcZtGvRIYAAbkg6.jpg

I hope his book will be released in English as well.  Surely his management should realise that he has loads of English-speaking fans!

You said you bought an Italian book - would you say it is worth buying even if you don't speak Italian? :dunno:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

I hope his book will be released in English as well.  Surely his management should realise that he has loads of English-speaking fans!

You said you bought an Italian book - would you say it is worth buying even if you don't speak Italian? :dunno:

Well, I understand italian, is not so different from spanish so... but I just read parts of the book. I'm not interested in XF part. The most beautiful of thos book are the photos, they are really beautiful, I think the book it's worth only for that.:wub2:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Well, I understand italian, is not so different from spanish so... but I just read parts of the book. I'm not interested in XF part. The most beautiful of thos book are the photos, they are really beautiful, I think the book it's worth only for that.:wub2:

Ah, I might consider buying it then! :thumb_yello:

On 11-8-2017 at 0:24 PM, teenagedreamer98 said:

Yeah I'm really looking forward to it.  It will be so great to live in a city and meet new people! :)

I can imagine! :D 

(I went to Primark again today, saw they released new Harry Potter merch. Oops :teehee: )

On 14-8-2017 at 0:14 PM, teenagedreamer98 said:

Gonna be hard to drag you out of that shop then haha! :aah:

It's a good thing we don't have that store in my town. :aah:

Sadly my vacation is now over. Started with work yesterday. I'm already tired again. :aah:

13 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

It's a good thing we don't have that store in my town. :aah:

Sadly my vacation is now over. Started with work yesterday. I'm already tired again. :aah:

Holidays are always over too quickly :sad:

On 16.8.2017 at 11:13 PM, silver said:

Holidays are always over too quickly :sad:

On 17.8.2017 at 9:58 AM, We-Are-Golden said:

True. :( When I started on Tuesday it felt like I haven't been away from work at all!

Oh yes...

I already had two weeks of holidays and after one week of working behind now I could have holidays again now. :aah:

Hello Mika fans ^_^ 

how are you all?

I made a AWFUL nightmare some nights ago, Mika had died by a heart attack :tears: and this forum was like an abandoned house :dunno:

Fortunately he his more beautiful and alive than ever :wub: so here we are.

Have a wonderful weekend you all :flowers2:

53 minutes ago, Monsi67 said:

Hello Mika fans ^_^ 

how are you all?

I made a AWFUL nightmare some nights ago, Mika had died by a heart attack :tears: and this forum was like an abandoned house :dunno:

Fortunately he his more beautiful and alive than ever :wub: so here we are.

Have a wonderful weekend you all :flowers2:

Oh dear, that's awful!  Just be thankful it wasn't real. :whew:

5 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Same :aah: I need vacation again! :aah: 

It's only 4 months to Christmas.  Hang on in there! :newyear:

I'm moving into my new flat next week.  The time has been going so fast!  Hard to believe I'll soon be living on my own in Glasgow for the very first time :excite:

• Like 1