Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

I agree! I think most of us are intelligent people. Or at least we try to. :glasses2::teehee:

Let's just change the subject to a MFC party, it's more fun to talk about! :naughty: I haven't seen any dates for the actual parties yet! I think we will know soon. :)

:yeah:   :lmfao:

Exactly... It's terrible... :( I'm defending him, no matter what. People can't know what he means to me and my life. I wouldn't be who I am today if I didn't become his fan.

I would put up a fight for him although I hate disputes.

Anyway, how are you all today? :)

Ordinary. *checks the temperature* maybe I have a fever  :blink:

no, no. Not for real. Only cause I feel too normal :fisch:

Ahaha oh! Haha! :lmao: Then it's okay! :naughty:

I don't know what to feel after the last days... It's now one week I know that I didn't pass my finals and I took me that long to realize it...

Ahaha oh! Haha! :lmao: Then it's okay! :naughty:

I don't know what to feel after the last days... It's now one week I know that I didn't pass my finals and I took me that long to realize it...

owwwwwww honey  :hug:  *hugs*

but you do have another chance, right? I kind of know how you feel, after all those unsuccessful auditions in summer. But you will make it through, I promise.  I'm (we) are always here for you. Don't get too hard on yourself. Next time it will be easier, you'll see. You will know what to expect.  :thumb_yello:

Exactly... It's terrible... :( I'm defending him, no matter what. People can't know what he means to me and my life. I wouldn't be who I am today if I didn't become his fan.

I would put up a fight for him although I hate disputes.

Anyway, how are you all today? :)

I'm actually feeling quite good today.  I researched more about the college I want to go to in Glasgow and I'm starting to get excited for the course.  It combines creative writing and journalism, so it will really help me find a career. :)

Have you spoken to anyone yet?  Maybe you could get some advice on how to do better.  They have to give you another try, it sounds like it was a really tough exam.

I'm actually feeling quite good today. I researched more about the college I want to go to in Glasgow and I'm starting to get excited for the course. It combines creative writing and journalism, so it will really help me find a career. :)

Have you spoken to anyone yet? Maybe you could get some advice on how to do better. They have to give you another try, it sounds like it was a really tough exam.

Sounds cool! I really hope you'll enjoy college and will have fun! :D I always want people to be happy. :hug:

I'm gonna see someone tomorrow to get some advice.

Sounds cool! I really hope you'll enjoy college and will have fun! :D I always want people to be happy. :hug:

I'm gonna see someone tomorrow to get some advice.

Thanks!  I'm excited but also nervous about college, because I'll be moving away to live on my own.  But the course looks very interesting so I can't miss the opportunity. :) 

That's great!  Good luck :D 

Thanks! I'm excited but also nervous about college, because I'll be moving away to live on my own. But the course looks very interesting so I can't miss the opportunity. :)

That's great! Good luck :D

Are you sad about living on your own or are you more excited? I'm still at home and I don't know if I would like to move away... I can't stand being alone sometimes. I'm afraid I would get depressed...

:hug:

Are you sad about living on your own or are you more excited? I'm still at home and I don't know if I would like to move away... I can't stand being alone sometimes. I'm afraid I would get depressed...

:hug:

I'm actually quite excited about it.  I'm used to being on my own as I don't have any brothers or sisters, and it will be nice to be more independent.  But I don't want to be alone forever.  I hope some day that I'll get a boyfriend and can stay with him, but that probably won't happen for a while.  Hopefully I'll make some new friends at least. :) 

I'm actually quite excited about it. I'm used to being on my own as I don't have any brothers or sisters, and it will be nice to be more independent. But I don't want to be alone forever. I hope some day that I'll get a boyfriend and can stay with him, but that probably won't happen for a while. Hopefully I'll make some new friends at least. :)

Fiona, I am the same. The only child - noe living on my own. I can tell you it's great :)

You will make friends fast, people at uni are much more different and open. :D

I'm actually quite excited about it. I'm used to being on my own as I don't have any brothers or sisters, and it will be nice to be more independent. But I don't want to be alone forever. I hope some day that I'll get a boyfriend and can stay with him, but that probably won't happen for a while. Hopefully I'll make some new friends at least. :)

Ah well then! :)

You'll find someone, don't worry about that! It comes when you expect it the less. ;)

I hope the best for you and all luck should be with you. :hug:

Maybe you find some hidden Mika fans! :teehee:

You'll find someone, don't worry about that! It comes when you expect it the less. ;)

OMG I did! I once told a girl at ethnology course that I was going to Florence, so she asked what concert. And as I answered with Mika, she asked me "Do you know why he disappeared from the scene a few years ago?" (meaning the time before tool) and I said no, so she answered  with "cause I kept him in my basement"  :shocked:  :lmfao:

Another lady at English course somehow figured out I like him (must be the lyrics written all over the notebook :ap_rosetinted: ) and said "ooo Mika, wish my kids listened to this"... yes, she is older. not a regular student  :blush-anim-cl:

Fiona, I am the same. The only child - noe living on my own. I can tell you it's great :)

You will make friends fast, people at uni are much more different and open. :D

I hope to make friends, but I can be quite shy sometimes, especially around boys. :blush-anim-cl: 

I wish I could get a boyfriend.  Trouble is, boys these days seem to like girls with perfect bodies and tons of makeup on their faces.  I know not all boys are like that, but that's the way it seems to be sometimes. :( 

OMG I did! I once told a girl at ethnology course that I was going to Florence, so she asked what concert. And as I answered with Mika, she asked me "Do you know why he disappeared from the scene a few years ago?" (meaning the time before tool) and I said no, so she answered  with "cause I kept him in my basement"  :shocked:  :lmfao:

Another lady at English course somehow figured out I like him (must be the lyrics written all over the notebook :ap_rosetinted: ) and said "ooo Mika, wish my kids listened to this"... yes, she is older. not a regular student  :blush-anim-cl:

That's great!  I hope to meet cool people like that at uni. :D 

That's great!  I hope to meet cool people like that at uni. :D

ah well... I don't hang out with those two. But I did find a small group pf great people and I am slowly giving them Mikotine. :naughty:  I can already see the effects  :wink2:

Fingers crossed for you Fiona! :crossed:

Thank you! :hug: 

Good luck for your own exams and hope it goes better if you do it again. :) 

ah well... I don't hang out with those two. But I did find a small group pf great people and I am slowly giving them Mikotine. :naughty:  I can already see the effects  :wink2:

Ah, good job! :thumb_yello: 

Ahaha that is so funny! :aah: Mika is slowly taking over the world. :naughty:

Good. Good. :glasses2:

• Like 1