MIKA at Sanremo Music Festival, Italy - 9th February 2017

Gabry74

The Music Festival takes place from 7 till 11 Feb.

Mika will be appearing on the 9th February.

Here are the singers and the guests of Sanremo 2017:
https://www.google.it/amp/www.tvblog.it/amp/categoria/festival-di-sanremo-2017/page/1

Mika's tweet about Sanremo 2017:
https://twitter.com/mikasounds/status/819147309996982272

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mika performing at Sanremo 2017

VK 2017.02.09 Sanremo_Medley+Jesus to a Child

Mika's medley ( Grace Kelly / Good Guys / Boum Boum Boum )

Covered "Jesus to a Child"

Mika - "Tutti i colori del mondo"

post-25071-0-74128000-1484143755_thumb.png

Edited by Kumazzz
updated date
  • Like 9

The Sanremo Music Festival 2017 (67° Festival della Canzone Italiana di Sanremo 2017) will be the 67th annual Sanremo Music Festival, a television song contest held at the Teatro Ariston in Sanremo, Liguria, Italy between 7 and 11 February 2017 and organised and broadcast by RAI. The show will be hosted by Carlo Conti, who is also the artistic director of the competition.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanremo_Music_Festival_2017

• Like 5

As I have already written in another thread THIS IS A BIG NEWS! I'm very happy for him and for us. This festival is very important and very well known in Italy and I hope that many people will be able to know and appreciate him!

• Like 4

RaiPlay : Sanremo 2017

festival_di_sanremo

Il Festival di Sanremo torna su Rai Uno, dal 7 all' 11 febbraio 2017.

In diretta dal Teatro Ariston Carlo Conti sarà il protagonista di una grande festa, un grande spettacolo aperto a tanti ospiti italiani e star internazionali.

Ma il Festival sarà, naturalmente, anche un'avvincente ed appassionata gara canora che vedrà artisti affermati, o di nuova generazione, contendersi la vittoria in ciascuna categoria.

The Sanremo Festival returns on Rai Uno, from 7 to 11 February, 2017.

Live from Teatro Ariston Carlo Conti will be the protagonist of a great celebration, a great show open to many Italian and international star guests.

But the Festival is, of course, also a thrilling and passionate singing competition that will see established artists, or new generation, for victory in each category.

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2

Great news :biggrin2: I remember voting several years for this to happen and that sure is great promotion for Mika and I'm glad he is already doing two dates even though he had said he wouldn't in 2007 :biggrin2: and I hope he will do more dates a bit everywhere :wink2: Enjoy everyone who gets to go :group_hug: Sits and waits for lovely reports :camping:

• Like 4

I live near Sanremo and I always go here during the Festival...This year I am very lucky! 

And I also have some friends that can give me some pass :das:

I can't believe he will go near my house!

Se ti avanza un pass fammi un fischio :D

• Like 2

If the TV quotes will be as well as last year a lot of people will watch Mikas performance, good thing :wink2: I found it on Wikipedia:

9. Februar 2016     11.134.000     49,48 %[5]
10. Februar 2016     10.748.000     49,91 %[6]
11. Februar 2016     10.462.000     47,88 %[7]
12. Februar 2016     10.164.000     47,81 %[8]
13. Februar 2016     11.222.128     52,52 %[9]
Durchschnitt     10.746.026     49,52 %

• Like 4

Sono felicissima di rivedere Mika a Sanremo è stato proprio li che tutto è cominciato per me...è stato proprio al festival che lo vidi la prima volta.Io credo che questa volta porterà un nuovo brano...il ritiro di qualche giorno a Miami fosre è servito a questo...lo spero tanto...voi che ne pensate?

• Like 1