Mika, a shining star

Nie

Hi all, have a great day!!

Finally I'm here :)

I'm a psychiatric trainee from Malaysia. I first heard Mika's songs since I was in my first or second year in medical school (which was 10 years ago). My friend first introduced "Lollipop" to me as she found it funny and catchy. I was then amazed by " Happy Ending", and get addicted to "Relax". I spent whole day listening to "Relax" and not doing anything literally. 

Mika is truly a gifted musician, someone who continuously inspiring people and spreading love all around the world. It's amazing to feel the energy flowing and penetrating all around the world. His music and talent is incredibly amazing. Most importantly, he has a big heart with no boundary, no limitations.

Being a psychiatric trainee, I'm seeing people from different society, cultural background, variety of races, speaking different languages... and our job is to listen without being judgmental, to understand from their point of view, and give an objective analysis and treatment..I always believe that being non-judgmental is the prerequisite for loving each other... we first need to be non-judgmental before listening to others...and Mika definitely played a big role here, influencing me to be able to see things with a wider scope (perhaps no limitation :P),  to be able to face the ever changing challenges everyday. :)

p/s: I always wish to watch his concert..it would be great if I can watch it in Italy...wish to visit Rome and Florence for the second time...lovely place....

Have a nice day everyone..

Lotsa Love

Nie

Edited by Nie
  • Like 9

I'm a psychiatry trainee from Malaysia. I first heard Mika's songs since I was in my first or second year in medical school (which was 10 years ago). My friend first introduced "Lollipop" to me as she found it funny and catchy. I was then amazed by " Happy Ending", and get addicted to "Relax". I spent whole day listening to "Relax" and not doing anything literally.

Mika is truly a gifted musician, someone who continuously inspiring people and spreading love all around the world. It's amazing to feel the energy flowing and penetrating all around the world. His music and talent is incredibly amazing. Most importantly, he has a big heart with no boundary, no limitations.

Being a psychiatry trainee, I'm seeing people from different society, cultural background, variety of races, speaking different languages... and our job is to listen without being judgmental, to understand from their point of view, and give an objective analysis and treatment..I always believe that being non-judgmental is the prerequisite for loving each other... we first need to be non-judgmental before listening to others...and Mika definitely played a big role here, influencing me to be able to see things with a wider scope (perhaps no limitation :P), to be able to face the ever changing challenges everyday. :)

p/s: I always wish to watch his concert..it would be great if I can watch it in Italy...wish to visit Rome and Florence for the second time...lovely place....

Lotsa Love

Nie

Thanks for your story and welcome! Have a nice day!

Edited by Léna Machu

I'm a psychiatry trainee from Malaysia. I first heard Mika's songs since I was in my first or second year in medical school (which was 10 years ago). My friend first introduced "Lollipop" to me as she found it funny and catchy. I was then amazed by " Happy Ending", and get addicted to "Relax". I spent whole day listening to "Relax" and not doing anything literally. 

Being a psychiatry trainee, I'm seeing people from different society, cultural background, variety of races, speaking different languages... and our job is to listen without being judgmental, to understand from their point of view, and give an objective analysis and treatment..I always believe that being non-judgmental is the prerequisite for loving each other... we first need to be non-judgmental before listening to others...and Mika definitely played a big role here, influencing me to be able to see things with a wider scope (perhaps no limitation :P),  to be able to face the ever changing challenges everyday. :)

Lotsa Love

Nie

Nice words and welcome ! There is some rumors about Mika's concert at Arena di Verona and at last MusArt festival of Florence posted

something about on Facebook. And Mika like a special guest at Festival di San Remo, it will be enough for the moment.

Edited by Léna Machu

Nice words and welcome ! There is some rumors about Mika's concert at Arena di Verona and at last MusArt festival of Florence posted

something about on Facebook. And Mika like a special guest at Festival di San Remo, it will be enough for the m

Being a psychiatry trainee, I'm seeing people from different society, cultural background, variety of races, speaking different languages... and our job is to listen without being judgmental, to understand from their point of view, and give an objective analysis and treatment..I always believe that being non-judgmental is the prerequisite for loving each other... we first need to be non-judgmental before listening to others...and Mika definitely played a big role here, influencing me to be able to see things with a wider scope (perhaps no limitation :P),  to be able to face the ever changing challenges everyday. :)

Lotsa Love

Nie

Hi Nie :)

What a beautiful words about our Mika :wub:  and it's all true, about Italy also!

Welcome in MFC :thumb_yello:

Lotsa Love

Nie

Hi Nie, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC!  :bye:

I really enjoyed reading your introduction, very very interesting!! Thanks for sharing your story with us  :)

Have fun here! See you around :D

Edited by sara09

something about on Facebook. And Mika like a special guest at Festival di San Remo, it will be enough for the moment.

Hi Tmary, thanks! Thanks for the info :) 

something about on Facebook. And Mika like a special guest at Festival di San Remo, it will be enough for the m

Lotsa Love

Nie

Hi Nie :)

What a beautiful words about our Mika :wub:  and it's all true, about Italy also!

Welcome in MFC :thumb_yello:

Hi Napen, nice to meet u..thanks..

haha...are you from Italy? 

Hi Nie, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC!  :bye:

I really enjoyed reading your introduction, very very interesting!! Thanks for sharing your story with us  :)

Have fun here! See you around :D

Hi Sara, thanks...I love sharing stories....but most of the time I listen...:P

• Like 1

Being a psychiatry trainee, I'm seeing people from different society, cultural background, variety of races, speaking different languages... and our job is to listen without being judgmental, to understand from their point of view, and give an objective analysis and treatment..I always believe that being non-judgmental is the prerequisite for loving each other... we first need to be non-judgmental before listening to others...and Mika definitely played a big role here, influencing me to be able to see things with a wider scope (perhaps no limitation :P), to be able to face the ever changing challenges everyday. :)

Lotsa Love

Nie

Hi,Nie!  :bye:  Welcome to MFC,enjoy!  :welcomeani:   I hope you'll manage to attend one of his gigs and feel the magic of live performances someday  :thumb_yello:

Hi Krysady! Thank you:) I will make it :) Has been dreaming for years...

• Like 1