Mika, a shining star

Nie

Hii. If you go on Facebook page of the MusArt festival of Florence you can write until 30.01.if you like a Mika's concert in Florence

Hi Tmary, I read through the Facebook page, don't really understand the whole paragraph but I voted for Mika :) 

It would be exciting if Mika is performing there and if I'm able to make it...It's in Florence!! I wanted to visit the museum!! 

Hi, Nie. Welcome to the MFC, have a lot of fun here. Enjoy Mika and his music!!

:welcomeani:

Hi Mikasister, thanks! I really enjoy his music...so nice to see your pictures with Mika..How I wish I get the chance to meet him..

• Like 1

I just Google it..is it near beach? beautiful scenery!!! Must visit the place someday:)

Yes! But it's not near... it's ON the beach :D

I love sea, I don't know how I should live without.

But first to visit Sanremo You have to visit a lot of other cities in Italy, Florence and Rome first ;)

Yes! But it's not near... it's ON the beach :D

I love sea, I don't know how I should live without.

But first to visit Sanremo You have to visit a lot of other cities in Italy, Florence and Rome first ;)

:D  :D so nice!!! I love sea...and I love diving..Here in Malaysia we have a lot of nice beaches and islands as well...

I just recently visited Italy, I went to Rome, Florence, Milan, Venice.. oh yea and Vatican...But I followed tour, so did not spend much time in Florence...It was quite dark when we reached Florence...( Florence was one of my dream place to visit...)somehow I have a strong attachment towards Italy, kept wanting to go there again. :)

• Like 1

Hi Mikasister, thanks! I really enjoy his music...so nice to see your pictures with Mika..How I wish I get the chance to meet him..

Thank you. You can call me, Alba  :wink2:  I'm sure you'll get the chance to meet him  :thumb_yello:

Hello Nie..welcome to the MFC!!!
I totally agree with your point of view..Mika helped me too to handle several situations that have happened during my life and my work..
Enjoy our MFC and see you soon in Italy...I hope you'll come here asap..maybe for a gig!!!  :wink2:

Hello Nie..welcome to the MFC!!!

I totally agree with your point of view..Mika helped me too to handle several situations that have happened during my life and my work..

Enjoy our MFC and see you soon in Italy...I hope you'll come here asap..maybe for a gig!!! :wink2:

Hi Denise!! Nice to meet you.

Yea, I'm facing variety types of emotions everyday due to my work. It is interesting to understand the reasons behind these emotions and to help instilling positive thoughts. Sometimes I do feel tired and mentally strained, and that's the time that Mika's songs help me a lot... it's real MAGIC ????????

"You've got the whole world in your pocket but you just don't know"

Haha..this song stuck in my mind this morning....

Cya around...

• Like 1

Hi Denise!! Nice to meet you.

Yea, I'm facing variety types of emotions everyday due to my work. It is interesting to understand the reasons behind these emotions and to help instilling positive thoughts. Sometimes I do feel tired and mentally strained, and that's the time that Mika's songs help me a lot... it's real MAGIC

"You've got the whole world in your pocket but you just don't know"

Haha..this song stuck in my mind this morning....

Cya around...

Aww that song brings me lovely memories. It has a story  :wub:  :wub:

• Like 1