Arena di Verona e twitter

Napen

I've been to Florence for 3 Mika's concerts and I hope to come back there for the 4th! ;) And to see Mika at the Arena di Verona it would be a dream!! :wub:

Hi :bye: When do you plan to trend please so everyone can tweet at the same time? And I already signed the petition for Verona as well :naughty: Could you please share the other links here too?

Hi Crazy,

I've already tweet #MikaArenaVerona, two or three times :das:

I don't know how to organize how tweet at the same time all togheter...

The other link: https://firmiamo.it/concerto-di-mika-all-arena-di-verona

Hi Crazy,

I've already tweet #MikaArenaVerona, two or three times :das:

I don't know how to organize how tweet at the same time all togheter...

The other link: https://firmiamo.it/concerto-di-mika-all-arena-di-verona

Hi Crazy, I've signed for #Mika Arena Verona on monday and I put my vote for Mika for MusArt festival of Florence but I don't know the way for tweet a link facebook.com/permalink.php? to vote for Mika until 30.01.2017. He's the first of the list in this moment and the festival will take the place at Florence on 17.07/21.07. We are ready for both events ?

• Like 1

Hi Crazy, I've signed for #Mika Arena Verona on monday and I put my vote for Mika for MusArt festival of Florence but I don't know the way for tweet a link facebook.com/permalink.php? to vote for Mika until 30.01.2017. He's the first of the list in this moment and the festival will take the place at Florence on 17.07/21.07. We are ready for both events ?

For me is better Florence, it's nearest to me. Verona should be beautiful, also because it's a dream of Mika!

Now I have time but I don't have money :(

But I'm sure that all the fandom is ready!

• 2 years later...