mari62

#CasaMika 2 - 2017

On 17.11.2017 at 8:55 PM, krysady said:

Stunning musical arrangement with those violins, this is one of his best covers ever :wub2:

The violins are just perfect :wub2:

• Like 3

We can make a suggestion to Mika so that he can do just once a classical album, singing and orchestration? (with cello) :fangurl:

Even a tiny one!

It almost matches him better than pop, I think.

Edited by Loo
  • Like 4

The last part is so emotional and sad, :tears::tears:

never thought that i'm gonna cry, but yeah, i'm crying, can't help it,  :tears:   

• Like 3

I have to be honest that I didn't like this season as much as I did with season 1. I think the 1st season was more... new and fresh! A lot seemed to be acted this time. And I think there were quite a few uncomfortable moments I didn't enjoy. Also I hardly knew any of the guests in comparison to last year. Offcourse there were things I loved, like for example Gregory and the songs :wub2: But yeah, I didn't dislike it or anything, but I'm glad he's going on a new journey after this :thumb_yello:

Edited by We-Are-Golden
  • Like 1

For those who took part in the last CasaMika, was the kissing scene with Anna Valle shot in one shot, or had to repeat it several times?  :roftl:

Edited by Loo

I got more emotional than I expected. The lyrics to Happy Ending and then waving goodbye and closing the door... just broke me. :tears:

Something I missed about the first season was how they pretended the studio was his house.  They mostly abandoned that this season, which made it feel different.  But it's still a world I want to crawl inside and live in, I don't care. :pinkbow:   I think I'd have to see all the episodes with translations before I could accurately judge which season I liked better. 

I think this is the first episode this season I haven't watched the day it aired. I still haven't watched it. I just... I know I'm gonna cry so much and I'm not ready for that :tears: