#CasaMika 2 - 2017

mari62

The show was amazing!!! I've only watched the first half so far (I tend to watch them in 2 parts as they're so long and they really need to be slowly appreciated) and I can't wait to watch the second half. It's just as amazing as I expected it to be!

• Like 3

Mika stated in one of the latest interviews (I can't remember which one) that he would try new paths, and he named cinema beside others. Now the first part taking place around the world, before he came  to CasaMika, looked like a sort of short movie, where Mika tried his way into film acting. That's my impression anyway 🤔

(And I loved that part quite a lot too :wub2:)

• Like 4

And when he screamed at the end of It's My House!!

I was first like :shocked: and then I started screaming and jumping up and down (I was alone :naughty:)

then I thought "He's just like we are, showing his joy and excitement and bliss by going crazy" 

and he grew even more in my appreciation this way :wub:

• Like 1

This is my alter ego Punkin. She gets around and wanted to see Himself. She's good-bad, but she's not evil   I know, I know, he wasn't wearing sneakers but she has a vivid imagination. She really enjoyed the show, especially the talking dogs, but was distracted by Mika's teeth, of all things.  Something is different...?

D68A5EED-3E43-4D95-AC16-ADCB362931C3.jpeg

Edited by Anditwassummer
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

MIKAINSTAGRAM

Aww, he's talking German again! :wub2: t4p!

I can't find this on Instagram... is it because it was only live and then automatically deleted after a while?

• Like 1

Thanks Eriko, I can always count on you to have posted links, lol

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Aww, he's talking German again! :wub2: t4p!

I can't find this on Instagram... is it because it was only live and then automatically deleted after a while?

Right, the instagram live posts only last 24 hours iirc; and thats if they get saved to the Instagram story in the first place.  Some people go on Instagram live, and dont save it; so you can't see it again afterward.

Edited by Daisuke
  • Thanks 1

Finished the ep last night and am still wowed! Gregory was...a surprise :lmfao: I love him already though. I'm literally unspeakably happy this is back on. This show gives me a kind of happiness that I struggle to articulate, and seems to put me in a long term good mood. I know I'm going to be in a generally nice mood for all of the next month.

Luciana is a darling human. I was laughing so hard at her and Dita together, if there was an "are you more Dita or Luciana" questionnaire I think I would be pretty solidly Luciana. I was sending my best friend shapchats and laughing hysterically; I don't think I've ever related to someone more than Luciana in that corset with the louboutin scuba flippers :lmfao: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Thank you very much @Kumazzz

i hope you like this videos!!!

and, especially, the italian artists 

Good vision!! 

the Luciana's monolugue was amazing :cloud:

It's a pleasure listen again!

Edited by BeNny
  • Like 1

Episode 1 made me so happy! Like a magical delirious dream! :wub:  Why can't Mika pop out of a portal in my closet and take me away to live in his world? :biggrin2::pinkbow: 

Of course, the show is his way of doing that I suppose. I just wish I could understand all the words!  Can anyone explain Gregory? He reminded me of Where the Wild Things Are, and surely that was deliberate, but whatever that monologue was about seemed sad, or bittersweet at least.

Edited by Poisonyoulove
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Poisonyoulove said:

Episode 1 made me so happy! Like a magical delirious dream! :wub:  Why can't Mika pop out of a portal in my closet and take me away to live in his world? :biggrin2::pinkbow: 

Of course, the show is his way of doing that I suppose. I just wish I could understand all the words!  Can anyone explain Gregory? He reminded me of Where the Wild Things Are, and surely that was deliberate, but whatever that monologue was about seemed sad, or bittersweet at least.

I second this - what little Italian I understand is usually enough to get what's happening when there's visuals to help but the monologues are a mystery to me, and this is the part I'm most curious about. I have absolutely no idea what Mika was saying but I would really love to know.

• Like 1