Mika's collaboration with Peugeot - commercial - 2017/18

crazyaboutmika

He could use this as a platform, to help him get known again in the UK, and elsewhere, if the campaign is international, not just in France. Then he could bring out some new music, which might stand a chance of being a hit!

Let's hope so. But it's not Mika who decides. It's up to Peugeot. If they think the ad will work internationally, that would be great for Mika

• Like 3

Someone has been inspired by the movie La La Land?

The poses of the dance are very similar...

Today i was in the mood to waste time...

copyright of the photomontage: Allegra

post-15527-0-80743600-1488395051_thumb.jpg

post-15527-0-93787200-1488395073_thumb.jpg

Edited by allegra
  • Like 11

Ah, nice to see there's a version of the ad without talking, that gives hope that it might be used internationally. :)

I like the ad, especially the part where all the umbrellas open, that's a cool effect! Just the small chicken, it's a cute idea, but they should've done that better - you can see from the movements that it's computer animated, that makes it look pretty fake. Computer technology can do much better today, but guess they didn't want to spend too much money. :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 4

On Twitter the spot is mentioned or retweeted by Peugeot France, Spain, Greece, Portugal and UK. More I didn't find for the moment, but that seems already quite international...  :naughty:

Unfortunatly Peugeot Germany and also Peugeot Italy tweeted nothing about it so far. But I'm not sure if it would work very well in Germany anyway, however, I really hope they'll use the campaign also there  :yes:

Edited by AmeliaJPond97
  • Like 1

I have seen my Peugeot twitter accounts worldwide, including the UK one, that either RT him or the ad. Sounds international to me :)

I love the ad, it's really well done. Who knows what this collaboration will bring! Good things I'm sure <3

It seems to be getting good publicity! I'm starting to watch for it in the ad breaks
  • Like 3

http://www.packshotmag.com/films/mika-et-la-peugeot-108-collection/

Mika et la Peugeot 108 Collection

1 mars 2017

Campagne Peugeot conçue en interne

Première diffusion 28 février 2017

À l’occasion de son partenariat avec le chanteur et auteur-compositeur Mika pour le lancement de la Peugeot 108 série spéciale Collection, Peugeot présente un film élégant, pétillant et coloré réalisé par Nicolas Caicoya.

Sur l’air entraînant de « Grace Kelly », le film met en scène avec fantaisie la relation complice, créative et mimétique qui unit Mika à sa 108 dans un univers dynamique et pop où tous deux se coordonnent, s’influencent et transforment gaiement le monde autour d’eux.

Le réalisateur espagnol signe ici un retour haut en couleurs sur le marché français avec la collaboration de Cream.

Production

Client

Technique

Post-production

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 9

Her instagram says is not available. Poor girl, Im sure it has been bothered by loads of Mika fans  :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 2

This ad is delightful!  :wub:   I've never even heard of Peugeot before, though. 

Really ???

Have you seen the video Mika concert with Peugeot Design Lab Piano + bonus before ?

We have a thread

Mika at Peugeot Private Concert in Paris - 3 December 2012 Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 5