Hello/Bonjour

Camus

Hello,

I just registered on MFC en since I am a obedient girl, I'm coming to say hello.

I am a relatively new Mika fan, since about 1 year (already???). Obviously, I already knew about Mika before that (who don't since 2007....) but I wasn't particularly interested in him even if I knew and liked some of his songs.

Last year, I heard Boum Boum Boum and I loved this song so I did some research and was surprised to learn it was by Mika (At the time, I thought he only sang in English) and also to learn he was the author of Elle me dit that I quite liked too. But I still wasn't a fan.

That was just before the beginning of The Voice season 5 in France and knowing there was Mika in the jury and just being curious, I decided to watch the 1st episode. That was my end....I falled in love with his personality eccentric and lovable. Then, I decided to learn more about his songs. At first, I loved melodies and rhythms  (speaking of that, I have this strange phenomenon where, when I listen a new (or unknown to me) song by Mika, at first, I just kind of like it but the more I listen to it, the more I like it (ex: Origin of Love :wub: , Underwater, Over my shoulder, I See You)...weird...). And then, I listened lyrics and discovered their poetry and sensitivity. That when I became a fan.

Since then, I have often lurked around here since you seemed to be the most reliable source of info on Mika but never dared to take the step of registering.

I think that enough chatting for the moment so I will stop there.

Bye

Camus

PS: Sorry if there is syntax or orthographic errors...I'm not a native and my English is less than perfect.

• Like 6

That was just before the beginning of The Voice season 5 in France and knowing there was Mika in the jury and just being curious, I decided to watch the 1st episode. That was my end....

For each of us it was an "end" moment at the beginning  :naughty:  Welcome and enjoy the forum   :welcomeani:

• Like 1

Bienvenue sur le MFC Camus :bye:

Si tu as besoin d'aide sur le forum, n'hésites pas à m'envoyer un message privé :wink2:

Hello and welcome to MFC Camus :bye: If you need any help around here, send me a message.

Your English is fine , don't worry :thumb_yello:

Glad you decided to join MFC , have lots  fun around here with us :original:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Hello,

I just registered on MFC en since I am a obedient girl, I'm coming to say hello.

I am a relatively new Mika fan, since about 1 year (already???). Obviously, I already knew about Mika before that (who don't since 2007....) but I wasn't particularly interested in him even if I knew and liked some of his songs.

Last year, I heard Boum Boum Boum and I loved this song so I did some research and was surprised to learn it was by Mika (At the time, I thought he only sang in English) and also to learn he was the author of Elle me dit that I quite liked too. But I still wasn't a fan.

That was just before the beginning of The Voice season 5 in France and knowing there was Mika in the jury and just being curious, I decided to watch the 1st episode. That was my end....I falled in love with his personality eccentric and lovable. Then, I decided to learn more about his songs. At first, I loved melodies and rhythms  (speaking of that, I have this strange phenomenon where, when I listen a new (or unknown to me) song by Mika, at first, I just kind of like it but the more I listen to it, the more I like it (ex: Origin of Love :wub: , Underwater, Over my shoulder, I See You)...weird...). And then, I listened lyrics and discovered their poetry and sensitivity. That when I became a fan.

Since then, I have often lurked around here since you seemed to be the most reliable source of info on Mika but never dared to take the step of registering.

I think that enough chatting for the moment so I will stop there.

Bye

Camus

PS: Sorry if there is syntax or orthographic errors...I'm not a native and my English is less than perfect.

Salut Camus!! Welcome to the MFC :D 

Have fun here, see you around  :bye:

Hi Camus, welcome and enjoy MFC :bye:

We have The Voice threads, hope you have fun at there.

[The Voice] season-6, France - 2017

Thank you again to all the people who gave me warm welcomes.

For the The Voice threads, I know. Like I said in my intro, I've lurking here for quite some time before registering. And, actually, I find the The Voice thread way less active than in the past years. Maybe the members are getting bored of it. Or, maybe it's because it's only the beginning of the season. Anyway, I am following this thread with attention  (like all the threads regarding Mika news) but all the same, thank you for the link!

Camus

Edited by Camus