French Fan

Gedo

Hey!

I'm a very new user on this forum. 

I come from France and I don't speak very well english...sorry.

I just wanted to know if some french fans of Mika were here. And if they organize sometimes meetup in Paris to meet Mika. Like for example when he goes to the studio of the voice. 

Thx for your answer!

• Like 3

Salut ! Je viens de France aussi et je te souhaite la bienvenue ! Il y a un sujet ou on parle que français dans les forums et pour The Voice maintenant il faut attendre les directs parce qu'avant, tout est déjà enregistré. Si tu t'inscris sur le site de l'agence Cassandra, tu pourrais être tiré au sort et être capable d'y assister ;-) (Ps: ça m'est déjà arrivé deux fois sur trois tentatives ?) 

J'espère que tu passeras de bons moments avec nous ;-) 

Welcome on the MFC?!

• Like 1

Btw sorry for non-french-speaking people but I don't have time to translate all of what I wrote XD 

Still working on my first episode translation tho, maybe one day you'll be able to watch it XD 

6 hours ago, Gedo said:

Hey!

I'm a very new user on this forum. 

I come from France and I don't speak very well english...sorry.

I just wanted to know if some french fans of Mika were here. And if they organize sometimes meetup in Paris to meet Mika. Like for example when he goes to the studio of the voice. 

Thx for your answer!

Hi :bye: and welcome to MFC , Gedo. Your English is fine :thumb_yello: I'm sending you a private message in French to answer to your question with more details . yes there are many French fans here :thumb_yello: like me for example :naughty: Please follow the link that Silver gave you so you can chat in French if thats easier for you :wink2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...