Coucou de France !

Anouchka.11

Hi ! 
My name is Anouchka and I'm 17 years old, I'm french so please excuse me for my probably not very good english haha ^^"
I am a fan of Mika since three years now (and I had the chance to see him twice in concert, he's such a great performer !) But I'm pretty new on this site so I don't deny it, I'm completely lost at the moment !
I'm very shy but I'm sure I will be comfortable with you, you seem very nice ! ^^
I can't wait to get used to this website and I hope to make nice meetings, but I don't doubt ! 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Anouchka.11 said:

Hi ! 
My name is Anouchka and I'm 17 years old, I'm french so please excuse me for my probably not very good english haha ^^"
I am a fan of Mika since three years now (and I had the chance to see him twice in concert, he's such a great performer !) But I'm pretty new on this site so I don't deny it, I'm completely lost at the moment !
I'm very shy but I'm sure I will be comfortable with you, you seem very nice ! ^^
I can't wait to get used to this website and I hope to make nice meetings, but I don't doubt ! 

Hi and welcome to the MFC :flowers2:I hope you feel comfortable around here and make good friends. Enjoy Mika and his music!!  

I'm from Spain. Dont worry for you english, mine is not good but everyone understands me. :blush-anim-cl:

Here you can speak in your language:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Hi and welcome to the MFC :flowers2:I hope you feel comfortable around here and make good friends. Enjoy Mika and his music!!  

I'm from Spain. Dont worry for you english, mine is not good but everyone understands me. :blush-anim-cl:

Here you can speak in your language:

Thank you very much !! :D And thank you for the link ! ;) 

6 hours ago, Anouchka.11 said:

Hi ! 

Hi Anouchka, welcome to the MFC :D

I get you, I'm shy as well! :blush-anim-cl: but I'm sure you're gonna feel good in here and make many new friends, sharing a passion helps a lot :wub: 

If you need anything with the site, feel free to ask us, we'll be glad to help you!! And, of course, have fun! See you around :bye:

11 hours ago, Anouchka.11 said:

Hi ! 

Hi Anouchka :bye: and welcome to MFC :huglove:  live in bretagne too :wink2: Don't worry about your English if you visit often MFC, it will become very good anyway :thumb_yello: If you have any questions , feel free to ask me through PM :original:  I was lost here as well when I first became a member , but it's worth getting lost to find Mika treasures :wub2: Have fun with us sharing about Mika :mikalove:  Salut, Anouchka, bienvenue sur le MFC. Je vis en bretagne aussi , ne t'en fais pas pour ton anglais on te comprends très bien et tu verras si tu viens souvent ici, il deviendra excellent! Si tu as du mal à t'y retrouver demandes moi de l'aide par message privé , n'hésites pas ; moi aussi j'étais perdue au début, le site est tellement grand, mais ça vaut la peine de s'y perdre, il y a des Mika trésors ici . Amuses toi bien avec nous sur le forum: Bisous de Anne 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

Hello Anouchka and welcome to the MFC :bye:

I'm from Japan, my English is not very good, but MFC friends often help and understand me.

Have fun and make Mika friends at here.:hug:

• Like 1

Salut!

Welcome to the MFC, Anouchka :cheerful_h4h:

Your English is good, don't worry. You'll meet a lot of great people here, I'm sure.

Maybe we'll meet in France, I'm from Belgium and I often go to see Mika in France.

If you need help, don't hesitate to ask.