49 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Anne, I see that Sylvaine has two accounts here --

morlet sylvaine

morlet.sylvaine@gmail.com

sylvaine

sylvaine.morlet@gmail.com

Both seem to be fine as far as I can tell (although I will need to delete one, since users can only have one account here).

How is she trying to log in? Is she by chance using the "register" link instead of the "Sign In" link? Or is she perhaps mixing up password, using one from one account with the user name from another? Have you tried to talk her through the sign in process? If you can verify that she is actually trying to sign in properly and still getting this error, I'll write to tech support, because as I say, from my end it all looks fine.

Thank you for checking Deb. :huglove: The account she is using is Sylvaine with her pic with Mika. I'll ask her how she tries to log in and I'll let you know. :thumb_yello: 

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Yes, for some reason, the thread was deleted. Not sure if we have gremlins, or what. :(

I've done my best to reconstruct it using cached Google documents.

You can see it  HERE

Be aware though -- each post in this new thread holds a PAGE from the old thread, so it is now VERY slow to load. Eriko will be starting a new thread dealing with the Voice battles, and that will probably be the thread you end up using from now on, but at least all the old content from the original thread has been salvaged. :thumb_yello:

4 people like this

Take a look at this screen shot, it looks strange.

The day before yesterday I saw same display when I posted video links to [ The Voice 6 (old )] thread, and then we lost the old thread. :tears:

I'm afraid of losing threads and posts again.

34014154705_acd465da1b_b.jpg

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

The day before yesterday I saw same display when I posted video links to [ The Voice 6 (old )] thread, and then we lost the old thread. :tears:

Thanks for the screen shot, Eriko. I'll look into this. 

3 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

So somehow the spoiler box was messed up. Were you trying to put the photos inside the spoiler box? It took me some time, but I finally got them in there. Not sure what happened. Were you using the source code to do this? If so, perhaps you inadvertently deleted a closing <div> tag? Anyhow, take a look now and lmk if it's the way you want it to be. By the way, I made some changes to the post above it, too, just so I could see what I was doing. I hope it's all OK now. :thumb_yello:

3 hours ago, dcdeb said:

So somehow the spoiler box was messed up. Were you trying to put the photos inside the spoiler box? It took me some time, but I finally got them in there. Not sure what happened. Were you using the source code to do this? If so, perhaps you inadvertently deleted a closing <div> tag? Anyhow, take a look now and lmk if it's the way you want it to be. By the way, I made some changes to the post above it, too, just so I could see what I was doing. I hope it's all OK now. :thumb_yello:

I tried to put the translation in English inside the spoiler, didn't use any source codes.

I did post three images below the spoiler.

IMAGE url

C9TF6V0U0AAQmsL.jpg

C9TF9W2UAAAju_9.jpg

C9TF_IsUAAEqwX3.jpg

Posted (edited)

Testing MFC with phone and 4G (no problem with wifi but testing posting with 4G as I'm away) 

I can read and post (but posting only works with chrome) 

Edited by crazyaboutmika

On 4/13/2017 at 5:10 PM, Kumazzz said:

I hope we'll be able to recover the missing threads :crossed:

Posted (edited)

my post looks strange again !!!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32984-the-voice-6-france-2017-part-1-blind-auditions-1-7/?do=findComment&comment=4094403

I can't understand WHY !! :what:

can't edit or delete my post. HELP me !!!!!

33907864131_868dbbed57_b.jpg

I did paste the YouTube links to the post.

Edited by Kumazzz

I'm trying to post files, but I get this message : "There was a problem processing the uploaded file. Please contact us for assistance."

11 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

my post looks strange again !!!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32984-the-voice-6-france-2017-part-1-blind-auditions-1-7/?do=findComment&comment=4094403

I can't understand WHY !! :what:

can't edit or delete my post. HELP me !!!!!

33907864131_868dbbed57_b.jpg

I did paste the YouTube links to the post.

Eriko, can you temporarily delete your signature, in order to see if  things get better?

Maybe the gif causes some trouble :dunno: 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, mari62 said:

Eriko, can you temporarily delete your signature, in order to see if  things get better?

Maybe the gif causes some trouble :dunno: 

Thanks Marina, I deleted my signature. hope everything will be OK.

2 people like this

I thought we had some sort of a permanent back up like when Wonka had to reopen one of her threads and we had lost a week of data, but everything else was restored :dunno: 

Fingers crossed we still do :crossed: Glad you could reconstruct the first "The Voice" thread Deb :thumb_yello:

I have a problem about "MFC calender", there is a 9 hour ( 8 hour in Summer ) faster time difference between Tokyo and London ( as you know, I'm from Japan).

The calender is confused when I create an event.

I guess that I should not create events on the calender ?

March 2017

calender.thumb.png.963087ef1a78294f8f496d89a4bdd62e.png

take a look at the TIME ( 06:00AM ) on 29 March, the correct is 10PM on 28 March at UK time.

58fa8da0925dd_calender(2).png.9f253fe1388706dedf3c8ce07d209c0b.png

I don't know how does the calender look from WESTERN world ?

12 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

I have a problem about "MFC calender", there is a 9 hour ( 8 hour in Summer ) faster time difference between Tokyo and London ( as you know, I'm from Japan).

The calender is confused when I create an event.

I guess that I should not create events on the calender ?

March 2017

calender.thumb.png.963087ef1a78294f8f496d89a4bdd62e.png

take a look at the TIME ( 06:00AM ) on 29 March, the correct is 10PM on 28 March at UK time.

58fa8da0925dd_calender(2).png.9f253fe1388706dedf3c8ce07d209c0b.png

I don't know how does the calender look from WESTERN world ?

I'd noticed The Art of Songs entries looked a bit odd (one was showing up for a day later than it actually was).

Maybe calendar event creation needs to be discussed with Tech Support for the software?  Or is there some setting that needs changing?

2 people like this

I don´t know why but since MFC is upgrated I have problems with some threads. Mostly threads where Videos are posted, they never open and freeze both of my Browsers. Actually I can´t open The Voice Part2 thread. Am I the only one who has problems with it?

14 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

I don´t know why but since MFC is upgrated I have problems with some threads. Mostly threads where Videos are posted, they never open and freeze both of my Browsers. Actually I can´t open The Voice Part2 thread. Am I the only one who has problems with it?

That's too bad, I don't know why....:dunno:

This is the first post of The Voice 6 [ PART 2 ] France 2017 these video-links work for you.

VIDEO

Sorry for the delay in replying..

About the calendar... When you create an event, Eriko, look in the right corner and you'll see where you can enter your time zone. That will take care of the issues you're experiencing. Then everyone will see the event in their own time zone.

mfc-calendar.jpg

2 people like this

14 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

That's too bad, I don't know why....:dunno:

This is the first post of The Voice 6 [ PART 2 ] France 2017 these video-links work for you.

VIDEO

it´s not the links, it´s the whole thread which doesn´t open for minutes and the a window pops up telling me the browser isn´t working anymore. So when I restart the browser I can go to any other thread but when I try again the voice threads or the rare video thread I have the same problem again and it didn´t happen before the upgrate. Btw the same happens to me when I try to open the long Video on your VK, the Browsers don´t work anymore

Just tested the Voice part 2 thread again and the third site is opening without Problems but page 1 and 2 still don´t open

Edited by Sabine64

I almost got a heart attack because the links didn't seem to work anymore in the Mika Encyclopedia...well they still do but at first you are taken to a page of the thread which doesn't  have anything to do with what you clicked on but if you wait and do nothing you end up where you wanted to go first...kind of like when you take an elevator but someone else called it so it makes a stop to a floor where you don't need to get off, but finally you end up at the right floor...

On 4/21/2017 at 6:24 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

I thought we had some sort of a permanent back up like when Wonka had to reopen one of her threads and we had lost a week of data, but everything else was restored :dunno: 

Fingers crossed we still do :crossed: Glad you could reconstruct the first "The Voice" thread Deb :thumb_yello:

Anne, we do have a back-up, but it doesn't work the way you think it does. Our tech support periodically backs up the entire site database. If we need to revert to a back-up of the database, then everything that has been posted/changed since that back-up will be lost. We can't just go and pick one thread and restore it. Unfortunately. :(

On 4/24/2017 at 10:10 AM, Sabine64 said:

it´s not the links, it´s the whole thread which doesn´t open for minutes and the a window pops up telling me the browser isn´t working anymore. So when I restart the browser I can go to any other thread but when I try again the voice threads or the rare video thread I have the same problem again and it didn´t happen before the upgrate. Btw the same happens to me when I try to open the long Video on your VK, the Browsers don´t work anymore

Just tested the Voice part 2 thread again and the third site is opening without Problems but page 1 and 2 still don´t open

Sabine, what browser are you using? Perhaps you need to upgrade it? I can't explain why you're having trouble otherwise.

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I almost got a heart attack because the links didn't seem to work anymore in the Mika Encyclopedia...well they still do but at first you are taken to a page of the thread which doesn't  have anything to do with what you clicked on but if you wait and do nothing you end up where you wanted to go first...kind of like when you take an elevator but someone else called it so it makes a stop to a floor where you don't need to get off, but finally you end up at the right floor...

I think what's happening is that the file/thread is so large now it takes a while to load. I'm thinking we might be able to move the Encyclopedia to another part of the site so it loads faster and is easier to update. I have to look into it, but haven't had the time as yet. I will soon, though!