dcdeb

Tech Support - 2017 Style

77 posts in this topic

On 7/1/2017 at 4:18 AM, Sasje said:

Hi everyone,

I have a question about logging in/out..

The forum keeps logging me out if I'm not active for a couple of minutes. The "remember me" box is active and I don't log out myself obviously :naughty:

Is this because I'm on my Ipad and not on a PC or something? (I can't switch to try it out, I don't have a PC anymore)

Hi Sasje! :)

I have the same issue on my iPad -- constantly logging me out no matter what. I haven't been able to find a fix for this, but maybe it's time I write to our tech support guys and see if they have an answer. I'll keep you posted.

On 7/4/2017 at 11:06 AM, Subtitling Team said:

Hi mods!

There is another problem with not-working old links. It's about links with this strukture:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32471-the-mfc-subtitling-teams-subtitled-videos/page-2#entry4069578

And on top of that there isn't a BB-code-modus anymore while writing/editing an answer :sneaky2:  For example writing things like

[b]bold text[/b]
[url=http://www.blablabla.com]www.blablabla.com[/url]

without it getting switched in the editor. The previous version had at least a button for enabling this modus. With having the BB-code we could easily fix the links at once with a search-replace-algorithm. And besides that handling posts with all these links was easier in BB-code-mode. Any way to get it back? This would be nice, but if it's a lot of hassle then we should be alright without it, too :wink2:

The links are a real problem though, besides our overview posts it's also about links posted by others - and links posted by us on twitter which we can't edit. 

Hmm. I thought we had all the old link issues fixed.

I'll take a look and if I have to will write to our tech guys. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

On 13.7.2017 at 11:22 PM, dcdeb said:

Hmm. I thought we had all the old link issues fixed.

I'll take a look and if I have to will write to our tech guys. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Thanks Deb :flowers2: Only the whole page of the thread opens but not "on the position" of the linked entry :annoyed_h4h: