On 7/1/2017 at 4:18 AM, Sasje said:

Hi everyone,

I have a question about logging in/out..

The forum keeps logging me out if I'm not active for a couple of minutes. The "remember me" box is active and I don't log out myself obviously :naughty:

Is this because I'm on my Ipad and not on a PC or something? (I can't switch to try it out, I don't have a PC anymore)

Hi Sasje! :)

I have the same issue on my iPad -- constantly logging me out no matter what. I haven't been able to find a fix for this, but maybe it's time I write to our tech support guys and see if they have an answer. I'll keep you posted.

On 7/4/2017 at 11:06 AM, Subtitling Team said:

Hi mods!

There is another problem with not-working old links. It's about links with this strukture:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32471-the-mfc-subtitling-teams-subtitled-videos/page-2#entry4069578

And on top of that there isn't a BB-code-modus anymore while writing/editing an answer :sneaky2:  For example writing things like

[b]bold text[/b]
[url=http://www.blablabla.com]www.blablabla.com[/url]

without it getting switched in the editor. The previous version had at least a button for enabling this modus. With having the BB-code we could easily fix the links at once with a search-replace-algorithm. And besides that handling posts with all these links was easier in BB-code-mode. Any way to get it back? This would be nice, but if it's a lot of hassle then we should be alright without it, too :wink2:

The links are a real problem though, besides our overview posts it's also about links posted by others - and links posted by us on twitter which we can't edit. 

Hmm. I thought we had all the old link issues fixed.

I'll take a look and if I have to will write to our tech guys. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

On 13.7.2017 at 11:22 PM, dcdeb said:

Hmm. I thought we had all the old link issues fixed.

I'll take a look and if I have to will write to our tech guys. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Thanks Deb :flowers2: Only the whole page of the thread opens but not "on the position" of the linked entry :annoyed_h4h:

Asking again about this issue ;) If there isn't a solution tell us as well, then we'll edit the first posts of our thread (although it would be great to have a solution in general as we probably aren't the only ones who used links with this format) 

On 9/17/2017 at 4:03 PM, Subtitling Team said:

Asking again about this issue ;) If there isn't a solution tell us as well, then we'll edit the first posts of our thread (although it would be great to have a solution in general as we probably aren't the only ones who used links with this format) 

I read a post by Silver who replied to a newby having the same problem saying that issue had been fixed but now I wonder if it has been or not :dunno:

I came here to say that firefox focus (on phone) works great for MFC much better than chrome that I used before except that you need to log in each time as it is a browser that doesn't keep tracks of what you do online but it lets me use MFC faster than on PC :biggrin2: 

For me still only the page opens but it doesn't jumpt to the post :sneaky2:

And there's another strange issue I just saw while trying to edit my "On n'est pas couché" post: I don't see an "edit" or "quote" option beneath old posts :annoyed_h4h:

temp_editquote1.jpg

temp_editquote2.jpg

• Sad 1

Sorry for the delay in replying to this -- I hate to keep making excuses, but I was away until Sept. 16th, then got sick for several days, then went away again for a few days. I feel a bit overwhelmed and so far behind on everything!

In any case, I'm looking into why those anchor links aren't working -- will have to write to Tech Support again, I think.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Sorry for the delay in replying to this -- I hate to keep making excuses, but I was away until Sept. 16th, then got sick for several days, then went away again for a few days. I feel a bit overwhelmed and so far behind on everything!

In any case, I'm looking into why those anchor links aren't working -- will have to write to Tech Support again, I think.

Thanks a lot Deb :hug: I hope they'll manage to fix the problem this time :pray: 

Hi everyone!

I skimmed the topic, but I didn't find any other user who highlighted problems about email notifications.

I decided to receive for contents I follow: "One email per day with all new content from that day", but the process doesn't seem to work properly.

I monitored the notifications for a while, but it seems I receive them just when someone likes one of my posts.

Did you receive any issues from other users?

Today I received a new message from another user, she chose another setting: "A notification when new content is posted", but it doesn't work either.

Pls let me know if there's something we can try first.

Tks in advance for your help!

:rm_robot:

7 hours ago, Valmont69 said:

Hi everyone!

I skimmed the topic, but I didn't find any other user who highlighted problems about email notifications.

I decided to receive for contents I follow: "One email per day with all new content from that day", but the process doesn't seem to work properly.

I monitored the notifications for a while, but it seems I receive them just when someone likes one of my posts.

Did you receive any issues from other users?

Today I received a new message from another user, she chose another setting: "A notification when new content is posted", but it doesn't work either.

Pls let me know if there's something we can try first.

Tks in advance for your help!

:rm_robot:

Do you receive notifications OK when you are actually on MFC?

11 hours ago, silver said:

Do you receive notifications OK when you are actually on MFC?

Yep, no problems with notifications on MFC, I asked the other users, too.

It's just a problem of e-mail, I guess.

12 hours ago, Valmont69 said:

Yep, no problems with notifications on MFC, I asked the other users, too.

It's just a problem of e-mail, I guess.

I'll have to test this a bit myself, so we can give a full report to the tech people.

Hello ! 

I think I have a problem, I can't to do status updates. 

It lacks a box. 

sketch-1511126144186.png

sketch-1511126314241.png

That seems strange.  Have you tried logging out of MFC and logging back in again?

On 19.11.2017 at 10:20 PM, Maria :) said:

Hello ! 

I think I have a problem, I can't to do status updates. 

It lacks a box. 

sketch-1511126144186.png

sketch-1511126314241.png

Do you have any script blockers (maybe an ad blocker addon) running in your browser, or scripts deactivated in the browser settings? If yes, try to put MFC as an exception, so scripts don't get blocked on this website. Or you could try using a different browser.

Please let us know if these tips helped. If not, we'll have to look further into it - but from what I can see in your screenshot, my guess would be a blocked script.

14 minutes ago, mellody said:

Avez-vous des bloqueurs de scripts (peut-être un addon bloqueur de publicité) fonctionnant dans votre navigateur, ou des scripts désactivés dans les paramètres du navigateur? Si oui, essayez de mettre MFC comme une exception, afin que les scripts ne soient pas bloqués sur ce site. Ou vous pouvez essayer d'utiliser un navigateur différent.

S'il vous plaît laissez-nous savoir si ces conseils ont aidé. Si ce n'est pas le cas, nous devrons regarder plus loin, mais d'après ce que je peux voir dans votre capture d'écran, je suppose que c'est un script bloqué.

OK, thank you so much for your help ! 

But i don't know how I can desactivate a script blockers....

It's on my phone. 

11 minutes ago, Maria :) said:

OK, thank you so much for your help ! 

But i don't know how I can desactivate a script blockers....

It's on my phone. 

Which browser (App) do you use on your phone? Have you tried if your status updates work on a PC/Laptop?

10 hours ago, mellody said:

Quel navigateur (App) utilisez-vous sur votre téléphone? Avez-vous essayé si vos mises à jour de statut fonctionnent sur un PC / ordinateur portable?

I tried on my computer but i can't do statu updates. 

I tried with this two web browser but it doesn't work. 

sketch-1511604210870.png

6 hours ago, Maria :) said:

I tried on my computer but i can't do statu updates. 

I tried with this two web browser but it doesn't work. 

sketch-1511604210870.png

Thanks. I've had a closer look, it can't be JavaScript, that doesn't hide the box, it's just bigger if JavaScript is disabled. I guess you'd know if you installed an ad blocker (on every device / in all browsers), so that can't be the reason either. I've looked into your profile, but all seems fine there. You could try to disable status updates in your profile settings, reload the site, and then enable them again to see if that works - but I doubt it. I guess we'll have to ask tech support about this, whether it's a bug in the software and what we can do about it. We'll let you know when we get an answer, but that might take a few days.

If you notice that it works, please let us know.

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

Merci. J'ai regardé de plus près, ça ne peut pas être JavaScript, ça ne cache pas la boîte, c'est juste plus gros si JavaScript est désactivé. Je suppose que vous sauriez si vous avez installé un bloqueur de publicité (sur tous les appareils / dans tous les navigateurs), donc cela ne peut pas non plus être la raison. J'ai examiné votre profil, mais tout semble bien. Vous pouvez essayer de désactiver les mises à jour de statut dans les paramètres de votre profil, recharger le site, puis les réactiver pour voir si cela fonctionne, mais j'en doute. Je suppose que nous devrons demander l'assistance technique à ce sujet, que ce soit un bug dans le logiciel et ce que nous pouvons faire à ce sujet. Nous vous ferons savoir quand nous aurons une réponse, mais cela pourrait prendre quelques jours.

Si vous remarquez que cela fonctionne, s'il vous plaît laissez-nous savoir.

Thank you so much for your help and for your time !!!! 😊

I have understood how I can do statu updates !!! It's not worth asking other people, thank you. 

Good continuation ! 

• Like 1