PRANKING MIKA FOR APRIL'S FOOLS

thesadchicken

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well :thumb_yello:

I'm still getting used to the new layout :roftl: It's been too long since I last logged in, I really missed all of you, and I missed MFC!

Okay, so here's what I wanted to tell you:

As everyone knows, saturday is April 1st. And April 1st means April's Fools Day! Pranks everywhere! I don't know about you, but I loooove pranking people (as long as it's nice, gentle, and harmless pranks of course.) 

Some of my friends came up with an idea to prank our Mika :teehee: Basically, here's what we want to do: we want to spread a (harmless) rumor that Mika will be participating in the french "Dance with the stars" ("Dance avec les stars"). We created a twitter account where we will post about this fake news on April 1st. Then we will all tweet Mika asking him if it's true.

He will probably be surprised at first, but when we reveal that it's a prank he will certainly laugh!

So if you hear about Mika being on "Dance avec les stars", it's not true. It's just us pranking our dear Meeks :naughty:

If you like the idea and want to praticipate, tweet Mika on April 1st asking him if the rumor is true.

/!\ IMPORTANT: Pranks should always be kind and harmless. Hurting other people is WRONG, even if it's a "prank". Pranking should always be fun for everyone involved. Please keep this in mind when pranking people this April's Fools Day.

Don't be like Mika, who told his family that his granny had died :doh:

EDIT: We'll be using the hashtag #MikaDALS (DALS stands for "Danse avec les stars" ;))

Edited by thesadchicken
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi :bye: Glad you're back :hug: It's a very funny idea , but I'm not into pranks at all :no: Good luck with your project though :thumb_yello:

Thank you! :hug: And I'm glad you think it's funny :D It's totally fine, I know that many people aren't into pranks. Thank you very much for your support!

13 minutes ago, cutiepiemika said:

Hi there :) I think that prank is really funny, you should definitely do it! You have to give me your Twitter username so I can follow you :naughty:

Heya! Thanks hehe :biggrin2: Oh and yeah, sure, I'll send you my twitter username via PM ;)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Normally I'm not into pranks, but this one is quite harmless and I like it. :naughty: I'm already following you on twitter aren't I? :P (I'm not sure :aah: )

YEEEEEEEEY!!! (by the way, I missed you!) Yep I think we're already following each other ;)

46 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

This is a very funny prank!  Would be great if he actually took part in the show though. :naughty:

Thanks :D Yeah it would! He needs a few dance lessons anyway :roftl:

10 hours ago, thesadchicken said:

YEEEEEEEEY!!! (by the way, I missed you!) Yep I think we're already following each other ;)

Thanks :D Yeah it would! He needs a few dance lessons anyway :roftl:

I missed you too! :hug: Okay great, I'm in. :glasses2:

• Like 1

so you had your fun and please now try to stop it again because too many People believe it´s true and are angry with him doing it or others will be angry because he won´t do it. It´s already too big on Twitter.

• Like 1

On 01/04/2017 at 3:38 PM, Sabine64 said:

so you had your fun and please now try to stop it again because too many People believe it´s true and are angry with him doing it or others will be angry because he won´t do it. It´s already too big on Twitter.

Wow, I hadn't realized how big it had gotten.

And why are people angry? That's ridiculous!

But yes, we've ended it now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thesadchicken said:

Wow, I hadn't realized how big it had gotten.

And why are people angry? That's ridiculous!

But yes, we've ended it now.

It didn't seem to faze him . . .

Instagram instagram.com/p/BSUet0hAoM7/ Pantheon, Rome Italy

??  pic.twitter.com/gi1sSjCq3O

Edited by A. Clay