A new belgian fan ;)

LovelyCuddly

Hey everyone! 

My name is An, I'm belgian and I'm 22 years old, nice to meet you!

I'm a pretty recent fan of Mika. Two months ago, the blind audition of Vincent Vinel randomly appeared on my facebook and I was so intrigued to see Mika there!
I have to admit, I did know him in his debut thanks to the huge success of his first album and I loved his songs back then but I completely forgot about him after that...
So I was like "Wait, is that Mika? When did he become a judge in the Voice? And more importantly, when did he get so hot? :shocked:"

So I got curious and listened to his new songs, fell in love with Underwater, Last party, Talk about you, Stardust...Well, basically every songs of him I could find :lmfao:

Then watched some episodes of The Voice and fell even more for his personnality, his facial expressions, his french mistakes when his talking, his coaching, his laugh... He's like a huge ball of cuteness! 
But I totally became a fan when I saw his interviews, his work and how skilled he is in making music but in art too, how passionate he is in every concerts and how he managed to stay so simple and kind despite his success. He's truly magnificent and such an amazing person. I hope I'll get the chance to go to one of his concert someday!
So that's it, i'm glad to rediscover him and to be part of this community! It's nice to see other people sharing the same enthusiasm!
Can't wait to learn more about him and about you too! :wink2:

LovelyCuddly

• Like 6

I really like your story, this is a beautiful way to re-discover Mika ! 

I really wish you to have a lot of fandom moment such as concerts and many others ! 

Welcome ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LovelyCuddly said:

Hey everyone! 

My name is An, I'm belgian and I'm 22 years old, nice to meet you!

I'm a pretty recent fan of Mika. Two months ago, the blind audition of Vincent Vinel randomly appeared on my facebook and I was so intrigued to see Mika there!
I have to admit, I did know him in his debut thanks to the huge success of his first album and I loved his songs back then but I completely forgot about him after that...
So I was like "Wait, is that Mika? When did he become a judge in the Voice? And more importantly, when did he get so hot? :shocked:"

So I got curious and listened to his new songs, fell in love with Underwater, Last party, Talk about you, Stardust...Well, basically every songs of him I could find :lmfao:

Then watched some episodes of The Voice and fell even more for his personnality, his facial expressions, his french mistakes when his talking, his coaching, his laugh... He's like a huge ball of cuteness! 
But I totally became a fan when I saw his interviews, his work and how skilled he is in making music but in art too, how passionate he is in every concerts and how he managed to stay so simple and kind despite his success. He's truly magnificent and such an amazing person. I hope I'll get the chance to go to one of his concert someday!
So that's it, i'm glad to rediscover him and to be part of this community! It's nice to see other people sharing the same enthusiasm!
Can't wait to learn more about him and about you too! :wink2:

LovelyCuddly

Hi An, nice to meet you :bye: 

I enjoyed very much reading your introduction, so many cute statements I totally agree with :rolleyes:

Hope you're gonna have the chance to see him live soon! 

Have fun here :D

• Like 1

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. While waiting for new concerts you could watch Mika´s own TV - Show from last year, CasaMika. It´s fantastic what he did there.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. While waiting for new concerts you could watch Mika´s own TV - Show from last year, CasaMika. It´s fantastic what he did there.

Oh my god, thanks a lot! I've been dying to watch his show or previous episodes of X Factor but everything is in italian so couldn't understand much... I think I subscribed to your channel on Youtube (Sabrina Charlie) a few days ago, I've been watching every videos since then, your channel is amazing!:D

Edited by LovelyCuddly

1 hour ago, LovelyCuddly said:

Oh my god, thanks a lot! I've been dying to watch his show or previous episodes of X Factor but everything is in italian so couldn't understand much... I think I subscribed to your channel on Youtube (Sabrina Charlie) a few days ago, I've been watching every videos since then, your channel is amazing!:D

no, it´s not my Youtube channel but she is also a member here. We have a great Team who translate lot´s of Videos and we are really greatful to them.

Edited by Sabine64

15 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

no, it´s not my Youtube channel but she is also a member here. We have a great Team who translate lot´s of Videos and we are really greatful to them.

Hooooo i'm sorry, i read way too quickly your name! My eyes are playing with me sometimes :doh:

4 minutes ago, LovelyCuddly said:

Hooooo i'm sorry, i read way too quickly your name! My eyes are playing with me sometimes :doh:

no problem  :wink2:. I saw you already found the subtitling Team. There is also a nice thread with funny vids. I´ll look for it and send you the link

here it is 

Edited by Sabine64

14 minutes ago, Ika said:

Hi An! I' m Verónica from Argentina. Welcome to the MFC!! :flowers2:

1 minute ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Hello and welcome to MFC! My name is Charlotte! :D

Hi guys, nice to meet you and thank you for welcoming me! :lol:

• Like 1

Hello An, welcome to the MFC. :bye:

We have The Voice threads, have fun !

If you have any questions or anything, please do not hesitate to post to this thread.

The Looking For Something Thread :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Hello An, welcome to the MFC. :bye:

We have The Voice threads, have fun !

If you have any questions or anything, please do not hesitate to post to this thread.

The Looking For Something Thread :thumb_yello:

Yeaaay thanks! Gosh my Mika's marathon will never end, it's awesome :cloud:

• Like 3

Hi An, welcome to the MFC! I thought your story was really cute... there are some things that I can completely relate to :lol:

We're all happy you're here, and we hope you like it here :)

• Like 1

On 06/04/2017 at 1:49 PM, cutiepiemika said:

Hi An, welcome to the MFC! I thought your story was really cute... there are some things that I can completely relate to :lol:

We're all happy you're here, and we hope you like it here :)

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi An :bye: I like your Mika story :wub2: Enjoy yourself on MFC :thumb_yello: the best place to share Mika love :biggrin2:

Thanks a lot, you're all so welcoming, it's really nice to be there  :wub2:

• Like 2