Hellooo!

charis_erin

Hi everyone! :)

My name is Victoria and I'm from Singapore!

I'm new here on MFC and I became a Mika fan just last week but it feels like it's been a while because of all the videos of him that I've watched :) 

The story of how I came to love Mika is actually pretty lengthy so bear with me!

When I was a child, I was bullied a lot and I went through this goth phase to cope with my sadness. During this time, my brother introduced me to Mika's  "We Are Golden" and I thought that song was way too happy and optimistic for me. I quickly dismissed Mika as a performer that I wouldn't watch because I was more into the sad love songs / rock music.

Thinking back, I think if I had heard Mika's Over My Shoulder at that point in my life, he would've probably become one of my favourite artistes since then.

Anyways, fast forward to now - I've become a lot more optimistic and confident as I grew up and surrounded myself with positive people.

Last week, I came across an audition on The Voice France and I particularly enjoyed one of the judges' opinions & expressions. I thought he looked pretty good and didn't think much of his identity until his chair turned and I saw the name "MIKA" and I was like hold on, is this that same Mika that my brother really liked when I was younger?

Turns out it is and I've been hooked to Mika ever since. Started watching his interviews and his time on The X Factor Italy and The Voice France and I can't stop HAHAHA <3

Utterly adore him now :wub2: 

sooo that's how I came to love Mika and I can't wait to be a part of this community and also to support him! 

Let's have a lot of fun together!

xoxo,

Victoria

:cloud:

• Like 4

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I remember the time when I came to MFC and everything was new an fresh for me and I couldn´t stop reading all the threads. I hope it´s also exciting for you :wink2:

• Like 1

Hi Victoria! Thanks for sharing your story, it's very nice to meet you :bye: 

Hope you're gonna have fun with all of us, discovering new things and enjoying everything about Mika :D

Welcome to the MFC, see you around! 

• Like 1

Hi Victoria and welcome to the MFC :bye:

I remember the days of watching every video and listening to every song I could find :naughty:

EDIT:  which I still do, of course, but not so intensively

• Like 1

On 4/8/2017 at 6:17 PM, Kumazzz said:

Helloooo

Thanks for the thread links!

It's really helpful - I appreciate it :) 

• Like 1

On 4/8/2017 at 7:14 PM, Sabine64 said:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I remember the time when I came to MFC and everything was new an fresh for me and I couldn´t stop reading all the threads. I hope it´s also exciting for you :wink2:

Haha yes it is exciting for me! 

On 4/8/2017 at 3:15 PM, Mikasister said:

Hello, Victoria.  Welcome to the MFC. Have a lot of fun here. Enjoy Mika and his music. Here you'll find all about Mika and will make good friends. :welcomeani:

Haha alright, thanks!

See you around :) 

• Like 1

On 4/9/2017 at 5:15 AM, silver said:

Hi Victoria and welcome to the MFC :bye:

I remember the days of watching every video and listening to every song I could find :naughty:

EDIT:  which I still do, of course, but not so intensively

Hey thereeee

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm still doing that right now too! :naughty:

Hope to see you around often :thumb_yello:

On 4/9/2017 at 2:16 PM, Melyssa said:

Hello Victoria! 

Video Binging Is Good :biggrin2: (also thread binging because we're hungry like that :bleh:). Have a lot of fun here! 

HAHAHA I agree

I like video binging too much :naughty:

Thanksss & hope to see you around! :)