The Voice 6 [ PART 2 ] France 2017

Kumazzz

The Voice 6 : PART1

The Voice Season 6, France 2017: Reconstruction

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You probably know that we lost a thread [ The Voice 6 ], we start this NEW [ The Voice 6 part 2 ] thread.

Here we go ! :thumb_yello:

VIDEO

English subtitles by @endless_eight

:france: ===>> :uk:

Here are the English subtitles for every episode of season 6 of The Voice! I started working on them when the season was airing and only recently went back to clean them up and finish what I hadn't done. Enjoy!

170218_Episode01_Auditions01.srt 128.53 kB · 0 downloads 170225_Episode02_Auditions02.srt 122.38 kB · 0 downloads 170304_Episode03_Auditions03.srt 115.52 kB · 0 downloads 170311_Episode04_Auditions04.srt 119.93 kB · 0 downloads 170318_Episode05_Auditions05.srt 107.3 kB · 0 downloads 170401_Episode06_Auditions06.srt 107.88 kB · 0 downloads 170408_Episode07_Auditions07.srt 109.99 kB · 0 downloads 170415_Episode08_Battles01.srt 119.73 kB · 0 downloads 170422_Episode09_Battles02.srt 115.74 kB · 0 downloads 170429_Episode10_Battles03.srt 115.5 kB · 0 downloads 170506_Episode11_LEpreuveUltime01.srt 97.13 kB · 0 downloads 170513_Episode12_LEpreuveUltime02.srt 93.26 kB · 0 downloads 170520_Episode13_Live01.srt 117.47 kB · 0 downloads 170527_Episode14_Live02.srt 101.63 kB · 0 downloads 170603_Episode15_LaDemiFinale.srt 96.83 kB · 0 downloads 170610_Episode16_LaGrandeFinale.srt 91.12 kB · 0 downloads

Episode 7 

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Episode 11

Episode 12

Episode 13

Episode 14

Episode 15

Episode 16

PRESS

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 3

VIDEO

PREVIEW of BATTLES

C9TF6V0U0AAQmsL.jpg

C9TF9W2UAAAju_9.jpg

C9TF_IsUAAEqwX3.jpg

Tous les talents se préparent pour les battles  

La sélection des talents de la saison 6 est terminée… Il est temps de passer à la prochaine étape ! Tous les chanteurs sélectionnés par les coachs se retrouvent pour se préparer à la mythique épreuve des battles. Entre affrontement et fraternité, les coachs vont devoir faire s’affronter deux talents dans une arène. Les paris sont donc ouverts : qui va affronter qui ? Découvrez des premiers éléments de réponses dans cette vidéo… ou pas ! Rendez-vous samedi à 20h55 sur TF1 pour la première des battles de The Voice 6 !

Spoiler

The Voice: All the talents get ready for the battles

Season 6 talent selection is over ... It's time to move on to the next stage! All the singers selected by the coaches meet to prepare for the legendary battles. Between confrontation and fraternity, the coaches will have to make confront two talents in an arena. The bets are therefore open: who will confront who? Discover the first elements of answers in this video ... or not! Rendez-vous Saturday at 20:55 on TF1 for the first battles of The Voice 6!

• Like 3

Sorry Eriko, it doesn't work for those who live in Italy, it says it's not available in our country because of copyright's reasons ? 

But I'd be curious to watch it! ☺️  

Edited by virgi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, virgi said:

Sorry Eriko, it doesn't work for those who live in Italy, it says it's not available in our country for copyright's reasons ? 

But I'd be curious to watch it! ☺️  

Sorry, I got a mail from YouTube, it's blocked in Holy See (Vatican City State), Italy, San Marino.

VK

2017.04.13 The Voice 6 : All the talents get ready for the battles
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Eriko, I see your signature over the video, I don't know if it's only me :dunno:

Screenshot (84) - Copy.png

I'm trying to clean that up, Cris -- I think it should work now, although I'm not sure what exactly was supposed to be in the spoiler, I may still have to tweak.

1 minute ago, krysady said:

@dcdeb Thank you,Deb, it's fine now :thumb_yello:  In the spoiler it's the English translation.

Is that all that's supposed to be in there? I put the photos in there, too, because I wasn't sure. It seems the photos are what was causing the problem -- for some reason they were spilling over into other posts. Weird. :blink:

1 hour ago, virgi said:

Thank you!! Just watched it! I look forward the first battle-episode!! :wub2:

Me too!! There are so many good talents this season, it's gonna be quite hard :blink:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Is that all that's supposed to be in there? I put the photos in there, too, because I wasn't sure. It seems the photos are what was causing the problem -- for some reason they were spilling over into other posts. Weird. :blink:

For me, the photos are cut off when I open the spoiler tag...

498759_original.jpg

5 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Now I can see the pictures too. The only thing that looks weird it's that space between posts, it looks like a slice from a photo: 

bc44c850-da4c-4e3f-8a70-9d67b4198010_zpssinqybze.png

Edited by krysady

2 hours ago, Poisonyoulove said:

For me, the photos are cut off when I open the spoiler tag...

Click on the picture and you'll see the full size, then on the right arrow for the rest of the photos :wink2:

• Like 1

I'm not sure why, but for some reason those photos were causing lots of trouble.

I've moved them out of the spoiler box and up above it, and they seem OK now.

I'll have to talk to tech support about why they were creating a problem, but for now, Eriko, just be really careful about where you place the photos - maybe give them their own separate post  when there are other videos and spoilers involved? Thanks.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I'm not sure why, but for some reason those photos were causing lots of trouble.

I've moved them out of the spoiler box and up above it, and they seem OK now.

I'll have to talk to tech support about why they were creating a problem, but for now, Eriko, just be really careful about where you place the photos - maybe give them their own separate post  when there are other videos and spoilers involved? Thanks.

Thanks a lot for your help and modifications Deb.

Le Parisien

https://www.pressreader.com/search?query=mika&languages=it%2Cfr%2Cja&in=ALL&date=Today&hideSimilar=0

• 15 Apr 2017

Plus dure sera la battle

On a toujours trouvé l’épreuve des battles de « The Voice », qui suit les auditions à l’aveugle et commence ce soir, comme la plus frustrante et perverse de l’émission. Les coachs détruisent ce qu’ils viennent de construire en opposant leurs talents en face-à-face. De beaux duos mais parfois des absurdités, comme ce soir où un trio corse affronte un autre concurrent : un duo à quatre ou trois contre un. Surtout, la règle a changé. Avant, un coach pouvait repêcher un seul talent éliminé par un autre coach pour lui permettre de continuer l’aventure. Pour la première fois, Mika, Zazie, M Pokora (photo) et Florent Pagny peuvent se livrer au « vol permanent des talents », dixit TF 1. On croit que c’est mieux, mais c’est pire. Quatre fauteuils ont été installés pour les repêchés. Sauf qu’au final, chaque coach ne pourra en garder qu’un, comme avant. Un jeu de chaises musicales : chaque talent repêché peut être viré à tout moment et quitter le fauteuil au profit d’un autre, et ainsi de suite. « The Voice », ton univers impitoyable.

33205073924_ea3e8e1870_o.jpg

34048009725_c5d0cb3e1e_b.jpg

• Like 2

Episode 8 : The Battles

VIDEO

Coaches sing « 1, 2, 3 » (Fredericks, Goldman, Jones)

the-voice-zazie-florent-pagny-m-pokora-m

Edited by Kumazzz
adding VIMEO link
  • Like 4