Hey everyone! :)

Rachel Burrows

Hi everyone, my name's Rachel and I'm from the UK. ?

I actually listened to Mika a lot when I was younger- my Mum bought Life in Cartoon Motion when I was seven and I have such great memories of singing along to all the songs in the car with my family.

Well, time went by, and I kind of forgot about him. But recently I have rediscovered him and his music and it's the greatest decision I ever made. ?

(Have I been obsessively listening to all his music, watching all the videos I can find of him online, and watching The Voice France despite not speaking French? Pfft. No... Maybe... Ok, yes.)

Anyway I'm really looking forward to talking to people who do the same, and I can't wait to be a part of this community. It's going to be a lot of fun! ?

• Like 7

Hi Rachel and welcome to the MFC :bye:

You'll find plenty more videos here, and we have a thread dedicated to The Voice.

And even English translations of many of his French/Italian interviews.

I'm sure someone will oblige with the links :naughty:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rachel Burrows said:

I actually listened to Mika a lot when I was younger- my Mum bought Life in Cartoon Motion when I was seven and I have such great memories of singing along to all the songs in the car with my family.

Well, time went by, and I kind of forgot about him. But recently I have rediscovered him and his music and it's the greatest decision I ever made. ?

(Have I been obsessively listening to all his music, watching all the videos I can find of him online, and watching The Voice France despite not speaking French? Pfft. No... Maybe... Ok, yes.)

Anyway I'm really looking forward to talking to people who do the same, and I can't wait to be a part of this community. It's going to be a lot of fun! ?

Hi Rachel, welcome to the MFC! :D 

Ahahah, you've perfectly described the feeling :teehee: 

Hope you're gonna have a lot of fun here, see you around :bye: 

• Like 2

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m watching The Voice France since Mika is Coach there and started to learn French to understand better what is Happening and also joining French concerts when he is on tour. Enjoy all the excitment discovering Mika, I still enjoy following him as I did in the beginning.:wink2:

• Like 3

On 4/28/2017 at 5:38 AM, Rachel Burrows said:

Hi Rachel ! Welcome :) 

you are not alone..haha...I've been obsessively watching his videos as well..sometimes mix up italian and French when I was watching X factor and the voice..I could watch the "willy willy willy " episode repeatedly :teehee:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...