Mika as a guest at Italian TV Show "Facciamo Che Io Ero" June 7, 2017 on Rai 2

Kumazzz

"Facciamo che io ero"

with Subtitles :italia::uk:  :france:

VIDEO LIST

Anche MIKA gioca al "Facciamo che io ero": "Mi piacerebbe fare Gene Kelly, che aveva quelle gambe così morbide, o Fred Astaire!” Mercoledì 7 giugno ci sarà anche lui per il gran finale con Virginia Raffaele alle 21.20 su Rai2! Mika Italia

Stasera MIKA sarà a casa di Virginia Raffaele! #FacciamoCheIoEro, l'ultima puntata alle 21.20 su Rai2! Mika Italia

Replay Rai 2

http://www.raiplay.it/programmi/virginiaraffaelefacciamocheioero/ospiti

Virginia Raffaele - Facciamo che io ero Mika e Virginia cantano "Money Money" del 07/06/2017

la star internazionale Mika condivide con Virginia Raffaele un momento di spettacolo molto speciale sulle note di "Money Money"

Credit roll at the ending

DBzrg8WVYAES_MU.jpg

AKIM is so happy to be here at Virginia Raffaele's show. See you next week June 7 on Rai 2!

18722105_1387172241372852_6315367448736432128_n.thumb.jpg.7c9d504635b3b5c2bf4a0d4f003258a4.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 7

I'm so excited for this, I want to know what he's singing! I'm a bit of a Broadway nerd and I basically have a list of musical theater stuff I would love him to sing. I want some spoilers on the song!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ladyolivier said:

I'm so excited for this, I want to know what he's singing! I'm a bit of a Broadway nerd and I basically have a list of musical theater stuff I would love him to sing. I want some spoilers on the song!

My theory is that he's going to sing Willkommen, just based on what he's wearing. But that could just be wishful thinking, as I'm a bit obsessed with Cabaret. :teehee:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Poisonyoulove said:

My theory is that he's going to sing Willkommen, just based on what he's wearing. But that could just be wishful thinking, as I'm a bit obsessed with Cabaret. :teehee:

Well that would make sense, he did sing in Cabaret as a teen

• Like 2

It's officially anounced by mikasounds.

Mika to be special guest on Facciamo Che Io Ero

• Posted Jun 1 2017

mikasounds.com

On Wednesday 7th June, Mika will return to Italian TV screens as a special guest on Facciamo Che Io Ero, the one-woman show of his friend and chameleon comedian Virginia Raffaele.

Having invited her as a guest on his own show, Stasera Casa Mika, it was natural for Mika to travel to Rome and share the stage with Virginia one more time…

Tune in to Rai2 on Wednesday 7th June at 21.20 to catch what promises to be an amazing finale to Virginia’s 4 week run.

34247989403_6589951ef4_o.png

• Like 6

Omg, this was one of the first things I saw this morning and I just about screamed!!! Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire are my babies. Mika looks so cute and if he's singing a song from one of these old movies it's going to be so wonderful. I may cry  :tears: :wub2:

• Like 4

On 5.6.2017 at 11:57 PM, ladyolivier said:

Omg, this was one of the first things I saw this morning and I just about screamed!!! Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire are my babies. Mika looks so cute and if he's singing a song from one of these old movies it's going to be so wonderful. I may cry  :tears: :wub2:

:thumb_yello: I agree, and I find it very cute and interesting that MIKA is so fascinated by lots of old stuff! :wub2: He has much knowledge about it, and see a lot of value in it - so unlike many young artists of today. It might be because of my own "old age" - but in many ways I feel he has "an old soul" - but still is very updated with our time! :wink2:  MIKA is the complete and perfect artist, imo...:wub2::fisch:

Love, love

me 

• Like 2