Mika as a guest at Italian TV Show "Facciamo Che Io Ero" June 7, 2017 on Rai 2

Kumazzz

#StaseraCasaMika - MIKA & VIRGINIA RAFFAELE - ENGLISH SUBTITLES (Click on "CC" below the video & choose "English")

1 SHOW

3 SHOW

4 SHOW

Edited by Xenia
  • Like 3

VIDEO LIST

Anche MIKA gioca al "Facciamo che io ero": "Mi piacerebbe fare Gene Kelly, che aveva quelle gambe così morbide, o Fred Astaire!” Mercoledì 7 giugno ci sarà anche lui per il gran finale con Virginia Raffaele alle 21.20 su Rai2! Mika Italia

Stasera MIKA sarà a casa di Virginia Raffaele! #FacciamoCheIoEro, l'ultima puntata alle 21.20 su Rai2! Mika Italia

Rai 2

http://www.raiplay.it/programmi/virginiaraffaelefacciamocheioero/ospiti

Virginia Raffaele - Facciamo che io ero Mika e Virginia cantano "Money Money" del 07/06/2017

la star internazionale Mika condivide con Virginia Raffaele un momento di spettacolo molto speciale sulle note di "Money Money"

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 5

OMG, that was absolutely DELIGHTFUL. This is actually the song I suspected when I saw his costume the first time. I'm so happy with this :wub2: I so appreciate that they kept all the weirdness and the bizarre dance moves from the movie. He's not allowed to say he can't dance or act anymore! He did the dancing very well and played the slightly creepy character (and the accent!) wonderfully!

I'm a little giddy :lmfao: 

Edited by ladyolivier
  • Like 6

15 hours ago, ladyolivier said:

OMG, that was absolutely DELIGHTFUL. This is actually the song I suspected when I saw his costume the first time. I'm so happy with this :wub2: I so appreciate that they kept all the weirdness and the bizarre dance moves from the movie. He's not allowed to say he can't dance or act anymore! He did the dancing very well and played the slightly creepy character (and the accent!) wonderfully!

I'm a little giddy :lmfao: 

:thumb_yello: I totally agree - SEVEN  wonderful minutes, from the 7th June - with our multi entertainer MIKA - in a brand new ( old ) setting !!!  :wub2: :yay: OMG - I love it to bits!! :cloud:

Thanks a million Eriko - for sharing this little diamond!! :hug::flowers2:

Love, love

me

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, ladyolivier said:

I wonder only about 1 thing - Why no one noticed it before?

He's a singer, right, but he has so many talents..

It's a waste not to let him express all of them.

It was obvious when he partecipated @ Paul's Show.

It was obvious when he made a video for BBB.

In BBB video there are 4 completely different Mika.

And yes, he was right when he left "X Factor Italy".

X Factor became something limited for him.

I'm very glad that Italy understood how deep "Mika's Universe" is.

And gave him his own Show to express just whatever he wanted to.

I hope to see one day his own movie.

When he's all - film director, actor..

And I'm sure - his Show #CasaMika and what we see now -

It's only the beginning. Beginning of something big enough for him.

Edited by Xenia
  • Like 10

17 minutes ago, Xenia said:

I wonder only about 1 thing - Why no one noticed it before?

He's a singer, right, but he has so many talents..

It's a waste not to let him express all of them.

It was obvious when he partecipated @ Paul's Show.

It was obvious when he made a video for BBB.

In BBB video there are 4 completely different Mika.

And yes, he was right when he left "X Factor Italy".

X Factor became something limited for him.

I'm very glad that Italy understood how deep "Mika's Universe" is.

And gave him his own Show to express just whatever he wanted to.

I hope to see one day his own movie.

When he's all - film director, actor..

And I'm sure - his Show #CasaMika and what we see now -

It's only the beginning. Beginning of something big enough for him.

:thumb_yello: What you ask here, I've been asking for years ;) I've always said that MIKA's a great actor  - we only need to watch his videos!! :teehee:  And I've thanked Italy countless times, for giving him the chances he needs, to express himself, and develope his skills. The best so far is his own TV-show!  :winner_first_h4h: Like you, I'm very sure this's just the beginning.  I've hoped for years to see MIKA in a great filmrole one day - on the big screens  :yes:  :wink2: He can do anything, with success, there seems to be no limits for our good guy...:wub2:

Love, love

me

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Dreamy_Queen said:

Dear Lord, I would kill to watch him in this role, to see how artistic he was in his teenage years. I bet it was awesome. 

:lmfao:You're not alone...:teehee: 

Love, love

me

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Dreamy_Queen said:

Dear Lord, I would kill to watch him in this role, to see how artistic he was in his teenage years. I bet it was awesome. 

Maybe MIKA has, or can get, a copy of this event - and we could beg him to share it with us,  desperate fans :lmfao: After all, Lindsay Turner is now very famous...:teehee:

Love, love

me

• Like 3

Vanity Fair

https://www.vanityfair.it/show/tv/2017/06/08/facciamo-che-io-ero-ultima-puntata-mika-virginia-raffaele

Facciamo che io ero:

il gran finale con Mika e Virginia

L'ultima puntata di Facciamo che io ero, lo show di Virginia Raffaele su Rai Due, chiude in bellezza con l'ospitata di Mika: la sinergia con Virginia scioglie la Rete e non solo

Fingono di essere nella Berlino del 1831, quando gli artisti combattevano le discriminazioni razziali e le ingiustizie del mondo con l’arma più potente che ci fosse: la musica. Virginia Raffaele e Mika, agghindati in abiti da Belle Èpoque, cantano «money makes the world go around» come due professionisti navigati nell’ultima puntata di Facciamo che io ero, lo show cucito su misura per Virginia e trasmesso in prima serata su Rai Due.

Due professionisti diversissimi, ma capaci di svecchiare il target della rete con due show da manuale, due varietà della vecchia guardia rivisitati in chiave moderna: StaseraCasaMika e, appunto, Facciamo che io ero. Ed è qui, nel gran finale dello spettacolo di Virginia, che i due si rincontrano. Hanno collaborato già ai tempi di CasaMika, con Mika che faceva Mika e Virginia che faceva Paula Gilberto Do Mar, uno dei suoi personaggi più riusciti. Stasera, però, sono solo loro stessi, sorridenti e bellissimi. «Ti va se parliamo in inglese, Virginia?», tenta lui. «Of course», fa lei salvo poi rispondere «like a virgin touch a very first time» alla domanda «sei triste che siamo all’ultima puntata?».

Il pubblico li ama e, mentre scherzano e si scambiano teneri sguardi, ecco tweet e commenti che li vorrebbero fianco a fianco in un nuovo programma o, addirittura, al teatro Ariston. «È vero che da bambino giocavi a fare il postino? Potresti fare The Voice in Francia e C’è Posta per Te in Italia», scherza Virginia. «Ogni volta che dici Maria De Filippi in Italia c’è la terra che trema», ribatte lui strappando più di una risata in sala. I due si stimano e quel «sei diventata una farfalla» di Mika prima di abbandonare lo studio riassume tutto il percorso artistico di Virginia Raffaele degli ultimi anni. Da spalla comica di Victor Victoria a rivelazione del Festival di Sanremo; da artista contestata da potenti e politici a protagonista poliedrica di uno show tutto suo. Che, fra gli attestati di stima della Vanoni (quella vera) e i bizzarri lanci della Berlinguer (quella fake) diverte e intrattiene.

• Like 3

Just now, mamiam said:

Maybe MIKA has, or can get, a copy of this event - and we could beg him to share it with us,  desperate fans :lmfao: After all, Lindsay Turner is now very famous...:teehee:

Love, love

me

And if it wasn't recorded... We can only hope. If it appeared somewhere, it would be the same treasure and the audio of him singing in opera.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dreamy_Queen said:

And if it wasn't recorded... We can only hope. If it appeared somewhere, it would be the same treasure and the audio of him singing in opera.

:blink: Yes, indeed!  And I wonder what Vanity Fair says about his performance!?  Translation pls - Italien friends!! :wink2::wub2:

Love, love

me 

• Like 2