Mika as a guest at Italian TV Show "Facciamo Che Io Ero" June 7, 2017 on Rai 2

Kumazzz

56 minutes ago, mamiam said:

:blink: Yes, indeed!  And I wonder what Vanity Fair says about his performance!?  Translation pls - Italien friends!! :wink2::wub2:

Love, love

me 

:uk::italia: Hope Google translator help   :wink2:

Facciamo che io ero ( Let me do that I was )

The grand finale with Mika and Virginia

The last episode of
 Facciamo che io ero ( Let me do that I was ), the Virginia Raffaele's Show on Rai Due, closes in beauty with Mika's host: synergy with Virginia dissolves the Net and not only

They pretend to be in Berlin in 1831 when artists fought racial discrimination and the injustices of the world with the most powerful weapon there was: music. Virginia Raffaele and Mika, dressed in Belle Epoque dresses, sing "money makes the world go around" as two professionals navigated in the last episode of Let's Make That I Was, The Sewing Stuff Made for Virginia and First Sent on Rai Due .

Two very diverse professionals, but capable of meeting the target of the network with two manual shows, two varieties of the old guard revamped in a modern key: StaseraCasaMika and, precisely, Let's do that I was. And it is here, in the grand finale of Virginia's show, that the two meet again. They have already worked with CasaMika, with Mika doing Mika and Virginia doing Paula Gilberto Do Mar, one of her most successful characters. Tonight, however, are just themselves, smiling and beautiful. "Are you going to talk in English, Virginia?" He tries. "Of course," she said, and then answered "like a virgin touch at very first time" to the question "Are you sad that we are at the last bet?"

The audience loves them and, while joking and exchanging tender looks, there are tweets and comments that would like them alongside in a new program or even at the Ariston theater. "Is it true that you were playing as a child by postman? You could do The Voice in France and There's Mail for You in Italy, "jokes Virginia. "Every time you say Maria De Filippi in Italy is the earth that shakes," he replies, tearing more than a laugh in the room. The two are estimated and Mika's "has become a butterfly" before leaving the study summarizes Virginia Raffaele's entire artistic career of recent years. Victor Victor's comical shoulder at the revelation of the Sanremo Festival; An artist controversial by powerful and politically protagonist of a show of his own. That, among Vanoni's (true) attestations and the bizarre launches of Berlinguer (that fake), is fun and entertaining.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, mamiam said:

:thumb_yello: What you ask here, I've been asking for years ;) I've always said that MIKA's a great actor  - we only need to watch his videos!! :teehee:  And I've thanked Italy countless times, for giving him the chances he needs, to express himself, and develope his skills. The best so far is his own TV-show!  :winner_first_h4h: Like you, I'm very sure this's just the beginning.  I've hoped for years to see MIKA in a great filmrole one day - on the big screens  :yes:  :wink2: He can do anything, with success, there seems to be no limits for our good guy...:wub2:

Love, love

me

I'm absolutely certain ALL these marvelous things MIKA will accomplish, all in (his) good time,

just allow him to complete his book the way he wants it to be first :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

:uk::italia: Hope Google translator help   :wink2:

Facciamo che io ero ( Let me do that I was )

The grand finale with Mika and Virginia

The last episode of
 Facciamo che io ero ( Let me do that I was ), the Virginia Raffaele's Show on Rai Due, closes in beauty with Mika's host: synergy with Virginia dissolves the Net and not only

They pretend to be in Berlin in 1831 when artists fought racial discrimination and the injustices of the world with the most powerful weapon there was: music. Virginia Raffaele and Mika, dressed in Belle Epoque dresses, sing "money makes the world go around" as two professionals navigated in the last episode of Let's Make That I Was, The Sewing Stuff Made for Virginia and First Sent on Rai Due .

Two very diverse professionals, but capable of meeting the target of the network with two manual shows, two varieties of the old guard revamped in a modern key: StaseraCasaMika and, precisely, Let's do that I was. And it is here, in the grand finale of Virginia's show, that the two meet again. They have already worked with CasaMika, with Mika doing Mika and Virginia doing Paula Gilberto Do Mar, one of her most successful characters. Tonight, however, are just themselves, smiling and beautiful. "Are you going to talk in English, Virginia?" He tries. "Of course," she said, and then answered "like a virgin touch at very first time" to the question "Are you sad that we are at the last bet?"

The audience loves them and, while joking and exchanging tender looks, there are tweets and comments that would like them alongside in a new program or even at the Ariston theater. "Is it true that you were playing as a child by postman? You could do The Voice in France and There's Mail for You in Italy, "jokes Virginia. "Every time you say Maria De Filippi in Italy is the earth that shakes," he replies, tearing more than a laugh in the room. The two are estimated and Mika's "has become a butterfly" before leaving the study summarizes Virginia Raffaele's entire artistic career of recent years. Victor Victor's comical shoulder at the revelation of the Sanremo Festival; An artist controversial by powerful and politically protagonist of a show of his own. That, among Vanoni's (true) attestations and the bizarre launches of Berlinguer (that fake), is fun and entertaining.

:thumb_yello:YEZZ , thanks - stupid me! :doh: I forgot this opportunity - too excited after watching this wonderful performance :lmfao: Sooo happy to read this good review!! :yay:

MIKA is constantly opening new doors for himself !! :cheer::mikadas:

Love, love

me  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, A. Clay said:

I'm absolutely certain ALL these marvelous things MIKA will accomplish, all in (his) good time,

just allow him to complete his book the way he wants it to be first :)

:naughty: Oh yes, I'm a patient person, and I intend to live for a loong time yet - so I can wait - for all these good MIKA things to come!! :teehee:

And the book really should have his first priority now. :)  I'm sure he has saved a lot of sweet and surprising stories for us - even we think we know almost everything about this wonderboy,  by now... :wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mamiam said:

:naughty: Oh yes, I'm a patient person, and I intend to live for a loong time yet - so I can wait - for all these good MIKA things to come!! :teehee:

And the book really should have his first priority now. :)  I'm sure he has saved a lot of sweet and surprising stories for us - even we think we know almost everything about this wonderboy,  by now... :wub:

Love, love

me

With all the love that embraces MIKA, he can't go wrong.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...