Mika attends the French Tennis Open 2017 on June 11, 2017 in Paris, France

Kumazzz

:) Thanks Eriko - for sharing nice pics :flowers2:MIKA really is a celebrity now.  Wherever he goes,  and shows up,  in the public room, there seems to be a foto lens, to capture his presence :wub: It must be quite strange to have so little privacy! ;) Of course, it's the price to pay when you're so famous, but I sometimes wonder what MIKA thinks about it - or if he REALLY likes it :blink:  Maybe we'll get an answer,  in his upcoming book...:wink2:

Love, love

me  

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 2

Paris Match

http://www.parismatch.com/People/Bella-Hadid-Mika-Guillaume-Canet-Les-stars-sous-le-soleil-de-Roland-Garros-1282241

Bella Hadid, Mika, Jean Dujardin… Les stars sous le soleil de Roland-Garros

• Paris Match| Publié le 12/06/2017 à 09h41|Mis à jour le 12/06/2017 à 09h47

BESTIMAGE-00339112-000100.thumb.jpg.680c389ebc47b39f0454d9806c1c1624.jpg

• Like 6

8 hours ago, mamiam said:

:) Thanks Eriko - for sharing nice pics :flowers2:MIKA really is a celebrity now.  Wherever he goes,  and shows up,  in the public room, there seems to be a foto lens, to capture his presence :wub: It must be quite strange to have so little privacy! ;) Of course, it's the price to pay when you're so famous, but I sometimes wonder what MIKA thinks about it - or if he REALLY likes it :blink:  Maybe we'll get an answer,  in his upcoming book...:wink2:

Love, love

me  

Mamiam, Rolland Garros tennis court is the place to be for celebrities and I think Mika expected those shots to be taken especially as he made it public on his twitter and his instagram that he was going to be there and whatsmore he was wearing red so it was hard for journalists not to spot him :wink2: so my guess he that he was fine with pics and movies :original: 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Mamiam, Rolland Garros tennis court is the place to be for celebrities and I think Mika expected those shots to be taken especially as he made it public on his twitter and his instagram that he was going to be there and whatsmore he was wearing red so it was hard for journalists not to spot him :wink2: so my guess he that he was fine with pics and movies :original: 

:blush-anim-cl: OK - obviously done by purpose, at least for this special occasion :lmfao:  And of course, he also needs the press..:wink2:

Love, love

me

• Like 2

2 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Totally agree with @crazyaboutmika

I did open this thread because I guessed that he and his family was sure to be taken pics / vids by the press.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

I love those pics especially the ones with Andy and Mika's Dad :wub2: Agree Anne, that color fits really good on him.:fangurl: 

Thanks for the pics, Eriko. :flowers2:

Me too Alba, they made me very happy and I think those are extra sweet :wub2: 

• Like 1

On 2017/5/24 at 11:21 AM, Kumazzz said:

Team Mika play tennis at the center court of Roland-Garros !!!

can't wait for the episode on next Saturday's La Suite.

34045669863_6a84e85a36_o.jpg

34012768894_10eb275a30_o.jpg

34012768674_93cf499d82_o.jpg

fro

On 2017/5/28 at 10:45 PM, Kumazzz said:

CLIPS of Team MIKA

Episode 14 : LIVE 02

• May 27, 2017

La Suite

Team MIKA playing tennis at Roland-Garros

DA3XXdVUAAQvgi4.jpg

an episode at Roland - Garros.

• Like 1

made my day seeing him at my favourite tennis tournament. i'm a massive tennis fan, and was watching the french open final at home. also even better when mika posted a picture of rafael nadal with the caption of 'Warrior!' cause i am a huge fan of rafa too, so lovely to know 2 of my favourite people were at the same event. added to the joy of rafa's win with mika being there too :)

• Like 3

Closer

http://www.closermag.fr/article/mika-nous-presente-son-pere-726041

Mika nous présente son père

• Par Leandro Carvalho
  • Le 12 juin 2017 à 15h19 mis à jour 12 juin 2017 à 15h19

35230689656_358f3efa55_b.jpg    

34427102534_b2f677c3fa_o.jpg

35230543466_92c27e9f99_o.jpg

35230642466_a15b476ca0_o.jpg

PHOTOS -Mika était présent à la finale de Roland-Garros ce dimanche 11 juin, et il y est venu avec son père.

Arrivé à Paris le 9 juin dernier, Mika a pu profiter du cadre parisien le temps d'un week-end. Après avoir tourné la finale de The Voice 6, le chanteur s'est rendu à la finale de Roland-Garros, et il s'y est montré avec un invité de choix. Accompagné de tous ses amis, le chanteur a surtout fait forte impression en s'affichant aux côtés de son père. D'ordinaire très discret lorsqu'il s'agit de sa vie de famille, cette présence n'est donc pas passée inaperçue.

Pour présenter son père, le chanteur n'a pas attendu d'être dans l'enceinte de Roland-Garros, loin de là. En effet, c'est en plein trajet pour assister au tournoi que Mika a fait les présentations à ses fans en postant quelques selfies sur son compte Instagram. Et sur l'un d'entre eux, on peut y apercevoir le chanteur qui prend la pose aux côtés de son père. "En route vers Roland-Garros avec mon père" a-t-il écrit en guise de légende photo pour ce cliché si rare. Une présentation timide mais qui a suscité beaucoup de réactions sur la toile car en commentaires, nombreux sont les fans du chanteur qui ont été ravis d'enfin voir à quoi ressemble son père et n'hésitent pas à commenter à quel point la ressemblance entre les deux hommes est flagrante.

• Like 4

TL

http://photo.programme-tv.net/arthur-et-mareva-galanter-nathalie-pechalat-et-jean-dujardin-tres-amoureux-les-people-a-roland-garros-23795#bella-hadid-n-a-rien-rate-de-la-finale-dames-416038

Mika, ravi d'être aux côtés de l'icône de la mode Farida Khelfa

© Berzane Nasser/ABACA

LARGE (3600 x 1200 ) https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4198/34889706760_845d3a469f_o.jpg

34889706760_057a5b25a7_b.jpg

cropped, sorry Falida.

35110631912_f9ec6b6a7a_o.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2

Hello, there!

It can't be,  must be a lucky one,  I was at Roland-Garros for the men's final match. 

It was totally surprising to see MIKA at Philippe-Chatrier Court :shocked: 

I couldn't focus on the games... actually I think I was only seeing MIKA during the match...

Here's a link to some photos I took from my seat.

http://s666.photobucket.com/user/NaoMika/slideshow/20170611Roland-Garros?sort=2

NaoMika☆

DSC02213.JPG

Edited by NaoMika
  • Like 15