Hello From Indonesia

McTulus

Hi Everyone, I'm Michael Tulus from Indonesia

How I become Mika fan:

There was this one day, when my mom come home with a flashdisk full of song so I can listen to something other than political or sad song (too lazy and miser to buy other album. Those were my father's). One of the random album (okay, it's just 6 songs from the album) in there was "The boy who knew too much", where somehow I manage to reach among 50+ album through shuffle. Intrigued at the first song in the list (blame it on the girl. we are golden were put last there), I listened to the whole album, and finally, for the first time in my life, there's a whole album that managed to fit my taste. Other than the last halves of The Boy who knew too much, at most there's 1 song each album that I don't instantly like, and those will take 3-5 times too grow on me.

Honestly, Mika is the only person I can honestly say I'm a fan of. :thumb_yello:

• Like 8

Though I never try to look for fanclub, despite I've been listening to Mika for ~8 years. Thanks for having a thread too Good Wife lyrics, that's how I found this site.

• Like 2

Hello Michael!! :bye:

What a wonderful name!! :fisch::wink2:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC!! :welcomeani:

Thanks for your introduction and I hope to see you as soon as possible to the next Mika's concerts or events!! :hi5:

Hi, Michael! :bye: Welcome to MFC :welcomeani:  You can find here the lyrics and all the infos about each Mika song, and if you need help, ask here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/28644-the-looking-for-something-thread-part-ii/  

If you wanna chat with other Indonesian fans, here's the thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/28167-the-indonesian-thread/

Have fun and enjoy Mika's music :thumb_yello:

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

We are hoping there will be a new album soon (that's Mikasoon, which could mean any time in the next 12 months :naughty:

And yes, all the songs grow on you

• Like 1

Welcome Michael! I'm kind of new around here too and so far I like this place very much; I hope it will be the same for you. 

I'm always wary of those songs that I don't like much when I'm listening for the first time... they have this way of ending up my favourite some months later - I always feel betrayed :fisch: (not all of them though, some will stay the "no thanks" ones).

Have fun!

On 2017-6-17 at 8:25 AM, McTulus said:

Hi Everyone, I'm Michael Tulus from Indonesia

How I become Mika fan:

There was this one day, when my mom come home with a flashdisk full of song so I can listen to something other than political or sad song (too lazy and miser to buy other album. Those were my father's). One of the random album (okay, it's just 6 songs from the album) in there was "The boy who knew too much", where somehow I manage to reach among 50+ album through shuffle. Intrigued at the first song in the list (blame it on the girl. we are golden were put last there), I listened to the whole album, and finally, for the first time in my life, there's a whole album that managed to fit my taste. Other than the last halves of The Boy who knew too much, at most there's 1 song each album that I don't instantly like, and those will take 3-5 times too grow on me.

Honestly, Mika is the only person I can honestly say I'm a fan of. :thumb_yello:

Hello, Michael and welcome to the MFC. Have a lot of fun. Enjoy Mika and his music!  :welcomeani:

Exactly like me.:wink2:

Edited by Mikasister

On 6/17/2017 at 8:31 AM, McTulus said:

Though I never try to look for fanclub, despite I've been listening to Mika for ~8 years. Thanks for having a thread too Good Wife lyrics, that's how I found this site.

Good Wife :swoon: my fav :wub2:  Looking together for Mika's lyrics is a tradition on MFC :thumb_yello: :welcomeani:Michael :original: Glad you found us and have lots of fun sharing Mika love here :group_hug: 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/17/2017 at 8:31 AM, McTulus said:

That song is my very fav :wub2: and one of MFCers fav sport is to try to figure out Mika's lyrics as soon as he sings them especially as the booklets had no lyrics prior to No Place in Heaven. But we still do it as soon as he starts singing a new song live. Good Gone Girl lyrics search is what made me active on MFC so I can relate to your story :wub2:  I was already a member but a bit lost as far as how forums worked back then...not any more now...

Welcome to MFC :huglove: and if you need any help just ask :wink2:

Enjoy your time here :cheer: