McTulus

Hello From Indonesia

Hi Everyone, I'm Michael Tulus from Indonesia

How I become Mika fan:

There was this one day, when my mom come home with a flashdisk full of song so I can listen to something other than political or sad song (too lazy and miser to buy other album. Those were my father's). One of the random album (okay, it's just 6 songs from the album) in there was "The boy who knew too much", where somehow I manage to reach among 50+ album through shuffle. Intrigued at the first song in the list (blame it on the girl. we are golden were put last there), I listened to the whole album, and finally, for the first time in my life, there's a whole album that managed to fit my taste. Other than the last halves of The Boy who knew too much, at most there's 1 song each album that I don't instantly like, and those will take 3-5 times too grow on me.

Honestly, Mika is the only person I can honestly say I'm a fan of. :thumb_yello:

• Like 7

Though I never try to look for fanclub, despite I've been listening to Mika for ~8 years. Thanks for having a thread too Good Wife lyrics, that's how I found this site.

• Like 2

Hello Michael!! :bye:

What a wonderful name!! :fisch::wink2:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC!! :welcomeani:

Thanks for your introduction and I hope to see you as soon as possible to the next Mika's concerts or events!! :hi5:

Hi, Michael! :bye: Welcome to MFC :welcomeani:  You can find here the lyrics and all the infos about each Mika song, and if you need help, ask here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/28644-the-looking-for-something-thread-part-ii/  

If you wanna chat with other Indonesian fans, here's the thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/28167-the-indonesian-thread/

Have fun and enjoy Mika's music :thumb_yello:

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

We are hoping there will be a new album soon (that's Mikasoon, which could mean any time in the next 12 months :naughty:

And yes, all the songs grow on you

• Like 1

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2: . I´m Sabine from Germany

Welcome Michael! I'm kind of new around here too and so far I like this place very much; I hope it will be the same for you. 

I'm always wary of those songs that I don't like much when I'm listening for the first time... they have this way of ending up my favourite some months later - I always feel betrayed :fisch: (not all of them though, some will stay the "no thanks" ones).

Have fun!

Hello Michael, nice to meet you and welcome :bye: 

Hope you're gonna have fun here, enjoy the MFC! :D

Posted (edited)
On 2017-6-17 at 8:25 AM, McTulus said:

Hi Everyone, I'm Michael Tulus from Indonesia

How I become Mika fan:

There was this one day, when my mom come home with a flashdisk full of song so I can listen to something other than political or sad song (too lazy and miser to buy other album. Those were my father's). One of the random album (okay, it's just 6 songs from the album) in there was "The boy who knew too much", where somehow I manage to reach among 50+ album through shuffle. Intrigued at the first song in the list (blame it on the girl. we are golden were put last there), I listened to the whole album, and finally, for the first time in my life, there's a whole album that managed to fit my taste. Other than the last halves of The Boy who knew too much, at most there's 1 song each album that I don't instantly like, and those will take 3-5 times too grow on me.

Honestly, Mika is the only person I can honestly say I'm a fan of. :thumb_yello:

Hello, Michael and welcome to the MFC. Have a lot of fun. Enjoy Mika and his music!  :welcomeani:

Exactly like me.:wink2:

Edited by Mikasister

Hey Michael! 

Welcome to MFC and I hope you will have a lot of fun here! :thumb_yello:

Bonjour Michael ! Bienvenue dans le MFC !

79593090_o.png

On 6/17/2017 at 8:31 AM, McTulus said:

Though I never try to look for fanclub, despite I've been listening to Mika for ~8 years. Thanks for having a thread too Good Wife lyrics, that's how I found this site.

Good Wife :swoon: my fav :wub2:  Looking together for Mika's lyrics is a tradition on MFC :thumb_yello: :welcomeani:Michael :original: Glad you found us and have lots of fun sharing Mika love here :group_hug: 

Hi Michael ! Welcome and have fun here :wink2:

Selamat Datang ke MFC Michael,

Saya belajar bahasa Indonesia di sekolah, tetapi saya belum lancar :D

Saya ingin Anda suka MFC

Di mana Anda berasal dari di Indonesia?