Introduction

Lilla glitter

Hello! My name is Lilla, I'm 13 years old (gonna be 14 in August) and I'm from Hungary. I'm a fan of Meeks for 4 years. So how I discoverd MIKA : One day I wached the tv with my grandma. We listened to music in a random music channel. And the song what came on was "boum boum boum". I fell in love with the song! But after a heard other songs, I had new favourites... But sometime I listed to bbb again and I showed this song to my mom. She told me MIKA is a super singer (I said I know :'D) and she asked me where is MIKA from. I didn't know so I looked for him in the wikipedia and I find out a lot of interesting thing about Meeks! Than I listen to he's other songs more and more. Aanndd now I really love him!!! This was my story how I became a MIKA freak. (Sorry for my english!) ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Lilla glitter
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, Lilla glitter said:

Hello! My name is Lilla, I'm 13 years old (gonna be 14 in August) and I'm from Hungary. I'm a fan of Meeks for 4 years. So how I discoverd MIKA : One day I wached the tv with my grandma. We litened to music in a random music channel. And the song what came on was "boum boum boum". I fell in love with the song! But after a heard other songs, I had new favourites... But sometime I listed to bbb again and I showed this song to my mom. She told me MIKA is a super singer (I said I know :'D) and she asked me where is MIKA from. I didn't know so I looked for him in the wikipedia and I find out a lot of interesting thing about Meeks! Than I listen to he,s other songs more and more. Aanndd now I really love him!!! This was my story how I became a MIKA freak. (Sorry for my english!) ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello again. Im glad you found the MFC. im sure you will enjoy your stay here. As I told you before if you need some help just tell us. Have a lot of fun. Enjoy Mika his music and make good friends.:wink2:

Welcome, Lilla. Beautiful name.

:welcomeani:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lilla glitter said:

Hello! My name is Lilla, I'm 13 years old (gonna be 14 in August) and I'm from Hungary. I'm a fan of Meeks for 4 years. So how I discoverd MIKA : One day I wached the tv with my grandma. We litened to music in a random music channel. And the song what came on was "boum boum boum". I fell in love with the song! But after a heard other songs, I had new favourites... But sometime I listed to bbb again and I showed this song to my mom. She told me MIKA is a super singer (I said I know :'D) and she asked me where is MIKA from. I didn't know so I looked for him in the wikipedia and I find out a lot of interesting thing about Meeks! Than I listen to he,s other songs more and more. Aanndd now I really love him!!! This was my story how I became a MIKA freak. (Sorry for my english!) ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello Lilla, welcome to the MFC :D

Hope you're gonna have fun! Everyone here is very nice, I'm sure you'll like it! 

See you around :bye: 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Hello again. Im glad you found the MFC. im sure you will enjoy your stay here. As I told you before if you need some help just tell us. Have a lot of fun. Enjoy Mika his music and make good friends.:wink2:

Welcome, Lilla. Beautiful name.

:welcomeani:

Thanks for everything!! You're so kind. :D 

• Like 1

Hi Lila, I am a new member too so we can discover the fan club together. I love how the club has members of all ages from all over the world. I am English but now live in France. Your English is fine. I am trying to improve my French by listening to Mika's songs in French. I love "Elle me dit". I know a few of the actors in the video from watching French TV. I heard Mika on BBC Radio 2 when he first began, I remember when he won a Brit award in 2007. Maybe we will meet at a Mika concert in the future!