Lucie say Bonjour from France

PoubleBBB

Hello everybody! 

I have been following Mika for 3 years. I really discovered him in his first year on The Voice. Of course I knew Elle me dit, Love Today and Relax, take it easy. Actually not really... When I looked for him on YouTube and I listened to Relax and Love Today I recognized this songs a very very very little bit. I knew I heard this songs when I was a child but I don't know them... It was a very strange feeling. And about Elle me Dit I thought it was older than it is. Or maybe I confounded with another one... I don't really know... 

My name is Lucie, I'm 15. ? I'm French. I was born in October so maybe I have a year in more than you think ? I was born in 2001! I live near Bordeaux. I don't precise the place here but if you live near Bordeaux you can ask me more provisions!  ? 

I knew Mika fan Club before and I think I signed up one day but I have never come back here... I'm not sure... But now I'm better in English and I'm very engaged to learn this language so it's a pleasure to talk here. 

I saw Mika 3 times:

06/08/15 Rochefort

03/10/15 Bordeaux

19/07/16 Carcassonne

I talked to him in Bordeaux, I told him he was my birthday gift (but I'm not sure if he heard that ??) he turned around to me and I said "because it's my birthday today" . I think he didn't really understand why I said that like this because he had not heard the beginning so he was a little surprised I think. He just gave me a smile and a "okay ??" ? but all the message was in his looks!  ?? really!  

And in Carcassonne, I was dancing the Boum Boum Boum dance with 2 friends and he invited us to join him on stage. And the next day we saw him leaving his hotel with a hotel's car. We know that he will take his own car out of the city so we follow him (lol) running with flip-flops ?? no it's not true, at first we walked, after we began to run but we kept some meters between the car and us: we didn't want to be ridiculous ? we had sneekers and sandals. We lost the car. On the right there was a car park, we didn't see well. And on the left there was a street where there was a tall man (like mika)  with sunglasses (like mika) a blue cap (like Mika)  a blue tee-shirt (like Mika) close to a beige car (like the hotel's car)  so I chose to go on the left. My friend screamt me "he had a dark blue cap and a light blue tee-shirt not a light blue cap and a dark blue tee-shirt!! " (or the opposite... ?) but I didn't listen to her, I didn't even heard her...  And she was right because a woman with a stroller and a baby arrived close to the man. And the man wasn't Mika...  So we came back to the car park and we saw the black Range Rover and Mika inside leaving... ????????????? I was soooooooooooooo angry to me!!!!!!!!!! 

That is my Mikadventures!  ?

I like Mikadventures especially when they are funny ???? so I can't wait to read yours!  

I don't know what can I say in more. Maybe I will edit my post later! 

Bye

Lucie! ?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, PoubleBBB said:

Hello everybody! 

I have been following Mika for 3 years. I really discovered him in his first year on The Voice. Of course I knew Elle me dit, Love Today and Relax, take it easy. Actually not really... When I looked for him on YouTube and I listened to Relax and Love Today I recognized this songs a very very very little bit. I knew I heard this songs when I was a child but I don't know them... It was a very strange feeling. And about Elle me Dit I thought it was older than it is. Or maybe I confounded with another one... I don't really know... 

My name is Lucie, I'm 15. ? I'm French. I was born in October so maybe I have a year in more than you think ? I was born in 2001! I live near Bordeaux. I don't precise the place here but if you live near Bordeaux you can ask me more provisions!  ? 

I knew Mika fan Club before and I think I signed up one day but I have never come back here... I'm not sure... But now I'm better in English and I'm very engaged to learn this language so it's a pleasure to talk here. 

I saw Mika 3 times:

06/08/15 Rochefort

03/10/15 Bordeaux

19/07/16 Carcassonne

I talked to him in Bordeaux, I told him he was my birthday gift (but I'm not sure if he heard that ??) he turned around to me and I said "because it's my birthday today" . I think he didn't really understand why I said that like this because he had not heard the beginning so he was a little surprised I think. He just gave me a smile and a "okay ??" ? but all the message was in his looks!  ?? really!  

And in Carcassonne, I was dancing the Boum Boum Boum dance with 2 friends and he invited us to join him on stage. And the next day we saw him leaving his hotel with a hotel's car. We know that he will take his own car out of the city so we follow him (lol) running with flip-flops ?? no it's not true, at first we walked, after we began to run but we kept some meters between the car and us: we didn't want to be ridiculous ? we had sneekers and sandals. We lost the car. On the right there was a car park, we didn't see well. And on the left there was a street where there was a tall man (like mika)  with sunglasses (like mika) a blue cap (like Mika)  a blue tee-shirt (like Mika) close to a beige car (like the hotel's car)  so I chose to go on the left. My friend screamt me "he had a dark blue cap and a light blue tee-shirt not a light blue cap and a dark blue tee-shirt!! " (or the opposite... ?) but I didn't listen to her, I didn't even heard her...  And she was right because a woman with a stroller and a baby arrived close to the man. And the man wasn't Mika...  So we came back to the car park and we saw the black Range Rover and Mika inside leaving... ????????????? I was soooooooooooooo angry to me!!!!!!!!!! 

I like Mikadventures especially when they are funny ???? so I can't wait to read yours!  

Bye

Lucie! ?

Hello Lucie and welcome to the MFC. Have  a lot of fun here. :welcomeani:

Nice introduction. It's fun reading your Mika adventures, in fact we all have unforgettable adventures with our Mika and I hope it will be more in the future. Seeing him live is one of the most special and happy experiencies that a Mika fan can have.:wub2: 

I hope you enjoy your stay here and make good friends.:wink2:

• Like 1

Hi Lucie and welcome to the MFC :bye:

I think your Mikadventures sound more fun than mine (just waiting for hours and hours after gigs hoping to be able to speak to him).

We have a French-speaking thread, if you get tired of English :naughty:  http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30329-french-speaking-thread-part-5/

• Like 1

Thanks to everybody! 

I know everybody have not my luck... After my experiences, if I had to give you an advice:  find the good idea in the good moment!  ? it's depends the circumstances too! I bless the circumstances!  ???

Is there a topic where we tell our mika adventures?  ?  to read yours! ?

I know the french topic!  Thank you!  ?

If I make mistakes in English or my sentence is not very well, if it could be better, please tell me! Everytime everywhere! ????

On 24 giugno 2017 at 6:21 PM, PoubleBBB said:

Hello everybody! 

I saw Mika 3 times:

06/08/15 Rochefort

03/10/15 Bordeaux

19/07/16 Carcassonne

Bye

Lucie! ?

Hi Lucie, nice to meet you! Welcome to the MFC :D 

It was very fun to read your introduction, thanks for sharing your Mika adventures with us - unforgettable experiences, indeed :teehee: 

While waiting for more, I wish you lots of fun here! See you around :bye: 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sara09 said:

Hi Lucie, nice to meet you! Welcome to the MFC :D 

It was very fun to read your introduction, thanks for sharing your Mika adventures with us - unforgettable experiences, indeed :teehee: 

While waiting for more, I wish you lots of fun here! See you around :bye: 

Thank you very much Sara!  :hug:

(My best friend is called Sarah ??)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PoubleBBB said:

Thank you very much Sara!  :hug:

(My best friend is called Sarah ??)

Ahah, cool! Is she one of the friends you mentioned in your adventures? :)

19 hours ago, sara09 said:

Ahah, cool! Is she one of the friends you mentioned in your adventures? :)

Oh no... She's a friend since my 3 years old maybe before. But she's not a Mikafan. In the gig I was with 3 dans I met on an instagram conversation with people who comed in Carcassonne and with a friend of my shool. 

• Like 1

Hi Lucie :bye: and welcome to MFC :huglove: 

That's a lovely intro :wub2:

I was in Rochefort too... It's always a problem to find which exit Mika will decide to take :lmao: 

Well what we do is we have two threads for each concert, one before it and one for reports, so my advice would be that you post your mikadventures in each report thread (Carcassonne, Rochefort and Bordeaux) 

Have fun :thumb_yello: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/06/2017 at 3:33 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi Lucie :bye: and welcome to MFC :huglove: 

That's a lovely intro :wub2:

I was in Rochefort too... It's always a problem to find which exit Mika will decide to take :lmao: 

Well what we do is we have two threads for each concert, one before it and one for reports, so my advice would be that you post your mikadventures in each report thread (Carcassonne, Rochefort and Bordeaux) 

Have fun :thumb_yello: 

Okay, thank you!  ?