Hello from Switzerland

bucherlau

Hi, I'm Laurence. I'm living in Switzerland near Montreux. Mika's first song which I heard was one of the album Sinfonia Pop. It made me want to know better this extraordinary personality. Since I do not spend one day without listening to Mika.

Furthermore, I started again studying English and Italian to understand him better during his interviews. :wink2:

• Like 4

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

it's surprising how many people are learning other languages because of Mika :naughty:

But you'll find a lot of the interviews get translated by our own team.

2 hours ago, bucherlau said:

Hi, I'm Laurence. I'm living in Switzerland near Montreux. Mika's first song which I heard was one of the album Sinfonia Pop. It made me want to know better this extraordinary personality. Since I do not spend one day without listening to Mika.

Furthermore, I started again studying English and Italian to understand him better during his interviews. :wink2:

Hello Laurence, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC :D 

Oh, that's amazing! Sinfonia Pop is a very special treasure. Each song brings you to another world, every little detail of his voice together with the orchestra make them sound like magic :wub2: 

Hope you're gonna have fun here finding out more about Mika's art! See you around :bye: 

Edited by sara09