Hello from Switzerland ;-)

Michelle Blondet

Hello everybody, I'm so happy to have finally time to post my introduction.
I live in Switzerland (has many years) but I'm a brazilian girl :wink2:
I'm so happy to be in this community full of love and full of people who wants to share good energy!
If the date will be confirmed I'd like to celebrate with you in Milan on September :blush-anim-cl: the MFC's 10th anniversary!
And MIKA in my life ??? Well, I always liked his work but only this year I could have time to invest me like a "real fan", and these 6 last months I listen him every single day :blush-anim-cl:
I'm really in love with his work, and everything he does (The Voice France, Casa Mika, interviews on YouTube and on and on ...), and of course I'm really in love with the lovely person he is.
Like many people told here, me too, I'm motivated to improve my skils in italian and in english to hear him in these languages.
And one year late (better late than never) I received my MUMU clock from Swatch (my husband gift for my birthday in 25th June).
I'd like to thank you all moderators for the birthday project that I could participate and give a donation yesterday, I'm really happy to be in this project with you all.
Hope to meet you one day guys :hug: Big kiss!

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, Michelle Blondet said:

I'm so happy to be in this community full of love and full of people who wants to share good energy!
If the date will be confirmed I'd like to celebrate with you in Milan on September :blush-anim-cl: the MFC's 10th anniversary!
And MIKA in my life ??? Well, I always liked his work but only this year I could have time to invest me like a "real fan", and these 6 last months I listen him every single day :blush-anim-cl:
I'm really in love with his work, and everything he does (The Voice France, Casa Mika, interviews on YouTube and on and on ...), and of course I'm really in love with the lovely person he is.
Like many people told here, me too, I'm motivated to improve my skils in italian and in english to hear him in these languages.
And one year late (better late than never) I received my MUMU clock from Swatch (my husband gift for my birthday in 25th June).
I'd like to thank you all moderators for the birthday project that I could participate and give a donation yesterday, I'm really happy to be in this project with you all.

Hi, Michelle. Nice introduction. Welcome to the MFC. I hope you have fun here and make good friends. Enjoy Mika and his music. :welcomeani:

• Like 1

Hi Michelle, :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC!!:welcomeani::hug:

I hope to see you in Milan the 30th of September, (if the date will be confirmed, it's too early to say) and in the next Mika's concerts or events!! :hi5:

Have fun here!! :yay:

• Like 2

Hi, Michelle! :bye: Welcome to MFC! :welcomeani: Nice present for your bday :thumb_yello:  Good luck with your Italian, it's amazing how many fans are keen to learn this language lately :teehee:

• Like 2

On 12 luglio 2017 at 10:33 PM, Michelle Blondet said:

Hi Michelle! Nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC :D  

Hope you're gonna have fun here - and hope you're enjoying your Mumu, too! See you around :bye: 

• Like 1

Thank you for your welcome messages @sara09 @Sabine64 and @Nie :wink2:

@Sabine64 I lost the chance to see him last hier in Geneva twice :tears:, for the show and when he cames to present MUMU. Was impossible to me because I was finishing my master these and it took ALL my time. I hope have the chance to meet him soon :wink2:

Big kiss everybody !

• Like 3

@Michelle Blondet I was in Switzerland to see Mika at Caribana Festival in 2015,  it was a great experience. I've never been in Switzerland before and I had never attended a Mika's concert there and it was one of the best concerts I've ever been. I hope to have the opportunity to return maybe next year. :blush-anim-cl:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

@Michelle Blondet I was in Switzerland to see Mika at Caribana Festival in 2015,  it was a great experience. I've never been in Switzerland before and I had never attended a Mika's concert there and it was one of the best concerts I've ever been. I hope to have the opportunity to return maybe next year. :blush-anim-cl:

Next time he comes here in Switzerland I'll see you for sure @Mikasister ;-) Let me know if you come too and we can meet ;-) Hope take pictures with him like you did some day. What a beautiful moment you had with him :-) I saw him a little bit at Caribana Festival in youtube. He cames to Geneva last hier. But I was finishing my master these and was really impossible to me :-( But I hope to have the pleasure to listen to him in live soon :-) Thank you for your message :-) A very nice weekend! Besitos

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Michelle Blondet said:

Next time he comes here in Switzerland I'll see you for sure @Mikasister ;-) Let me know if you come too and we can meet ;-) Hope take pictures with him like you did some day. What a beautiful moment you had with him :-) I saw him a little bit at Caribana Festival in youtube. He cames to Geneva last hier. But I was finishing my master these and was really impossible to me :-( But I hope to have the pleasure to listen to him in live soon :-) Thank you for your message :-) A very nice weekend! Besitos

Of course I will tell you if I go. Gracias, feliz fin de semana para ti también. Besos!!  :huglove:

• Like 1