Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michelle Blondet

Hello from Switzerland ;-)

18 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, I'm so happy to have finally time to post my introduction.
I live in Switzerland (has many years) but I'm a brazilian girl :wink2:
I'm so happy to be in this community full of love and full of people who wants to share good energy!
If the date will be confirmed I'd like to celebrate with you in Milan on September :blush-anim-cl: the MFC's 10th anniversary!
And MIKA in my life ??? Well, I always liked his work but only this year I could have time to invest me like a "real fan", and these 6 last months I listen him every single day :blush-anim-cl:
I'm really in love with his work, and everything he does (The Voice France, Casa Mika, interviews on YouTube and on and on ...), and of course I'm really in love with the lovely person he is.
Like many people told here, me too, I'm motivated to improve my skils in italian and in english to hear him in these languages.
And one year late (better late than never) I received my MUMU clock from Swatch (my husband gift for my birthday in 25th June).
I'd like to thank you all moderators for the birthday project that I could participate and give a donation yesterday, I'm really happy to be in this project with you all.
Hope to meet you one day guys :hug: Big kiss!

7 people like this

44 minutes ago, Michelle Blondet said:

I'm so happy to be in this community full of love and full of people who wants to share good energy!
If the date will be confirmed I'd like to celebrate with you in Milan on September :blush-anim-cl: the MFC's 10th anniversary!
And MIKA in my life ??? Well, I always liked his work but only this year I could have time to invest me like a "real fan", and these 6 last months I listen him every single day :blush-anim-cl:
I'm really in love with his work, and everything he does (The Voice France, Casa Mika, interviews on YouTube and on and on ...), and of course I'm really in love with the lovely person he is.
Like many people told here, me too, I'm motivated to improve my skils in italian and in english to hear him in these languages.
And one year late (better late than never) I received my MUMU clock from Swatch (my husband gift for my birthday in 25th June).
I'd like to thank you all moderators for the birthday project that I could participate and give a donation yesterday, I'm really happy to be in this project with you all.

Hi, Michelle. Nice introduction. Welcome to the MFC. I hope you have fun here and make good friends. Enjoy Mika and his music. :welcomeani:

1 person likes this

Hi Michelle, :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC!!:welcomeani::hug:

I hope to see you in Milan the 30th of September, (if the date will be confirmed, it's too early to say) and in the next Mika's concerts or events!! :hi5:

Have fun here!! :yay:

1 person likes this

Hi, Michelle! :bye: Welcome to MFC! :welcomeani: Nice present for your bday :thumb_yello:  Good luck with your Italian, it's amazing how many fans are keen to learn this language lately :teehee:

1 person likes this

Welcome and enjoy MFC:wink2:

1 person likes this

Hi Michelle!

Welcome to MFC and I hope you'll have a great time here with us! :thumb_yello:

1 person likes this

You're welcome @Michelle Blondet!! :blush-anim-cl:

1 person likes this

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

You might like to check out this thread:

1 person likes this

Welcome aboard!

1 person likes this

Welcome. I would love to visit Switzerland!

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, silver said:

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

You might like to check out this thread:

Thank you @silver for your welcome message and the interesting link ;-)

On 12 luglio 2017 at 10:33 PM, Michelle Blondet said:

Hi Michelle! Nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC :D  

Hope you're gonna have fun here - and hope you're enjoying your Mumu, too! See you around :bye: 

1 person likes this

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany and I hope you will be able to see Mika next year on tour.

1 person likes this

Welcome Michelle :wink2:  i'm Nie from Malaysia. 

Nice to meet you and have fun here :flowers2:

1 person likes this

Thank you for your welcome messages @sara09 @Sabine64 and @Nie :wink2:

@Sabine64 I lost the chance to see him last hier in Geneva twice :tears:, for the show and when he cames to present MUMU. Was impossible to me because I was finishing my master these and it took ALL my time. I hope have the chance to meet him soon :wink2:

Big kiss everybody !

2 people like this

Hello Michelle, nice to meet you, I'm Anna and I live in Italy.

Welcome to the MFC. I hope to see you soon. :naughty: