Mika interviewed at Movie Mag's special "Festival di Giffoni" on Rai Movie - 19th July 2017 22h55

Gabry74

Facebook

"Attraverso il cinema ho scoperto altri mondi oltre a quelli che già conoscevo. Attraverso il cinema ho scoperto me stesso".

Stasera, alle 23:00, lo speciale di #MovieMag dedicato al Giffoni Film Festival! Tra gli intervistati anche MIKA, che racconta il suo rapporto con la settima arte.

MP4 : 2017.07.19 RaiMovie_preview.mp4

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Fan1955 said:

Love Tim Burton films, love Edward Scissorhands! Trying to learn Italian before new series of Casa Mika!

It's a good idea!! :thumb_yello:

And if you have some question I'm here! :hi5:

• Like 2

On 20/07/2017 at 0:28 AM, Gabry74 said:

It's a good idea!! :thumb_yello:

And if you have some question I'm here! :hi5:

Grazie mille! I had started learning a few years ago when I lived in UK and watched Inspector Montalbano with English subtitles. It was great to see Luca Zingaretti as a guest on Mika's show, loved it when Luca read out the lyrics to  Good Wife in Itallan to Mika;

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Fan1955 said:

Grazie mille! I had started learning a few years ago when I lived in UK and watched Inspector Montalbano with English subtitles. It was great to see Luca Zingaretti as a guest on Mika's show, loved it when Luca read out the lyrics to  Good Wife in Itallan to Mika;

I was there and I think that It was one of the most exciting moments of Stasera Casa Mika! :blush-anim-cl:

4 minutes ago, Fan1955 said:

When I first moveds to France nearly 2 years ago I was too busy improving my French. Of course watching Mika in The Voice here helped. Now I think I can have a go at Italian.

Oh yes, the best way to learn a language is go there. :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

I was there and I think that It was one of the most exciting moments of Stasera Casa Mika! :blush-anim-cl:

Oh yes, the best way to learn a language is go there. :thumb_yello:

Lucky you being there for the filming! I moved to France after my partner died suddenly - my daughter and her French husband live nearby. When Mika was a taxi driver in Naples and spoke to the lady , Mrs Lia I think, who had lost her husband I was in tears. I have so much in common with her, plus my partner and I had many super holidays in Naples. We took a taxi along the same route that Mika was driving.

How did you get to go to the filming? - Expect everyone wants to but would like to know. I am retired now, just give a few English lessons so I can travel at short notice.

Edited by Fan1955
  • Like 4

@Fan1955 I'm really sorry for your partner! For Mrs Lia I was in tears too! 

You must follow the Facebook page of the agency AG media and send an email with your name, surname, date of birth and telephone number and the name, surname, date of birth and telephone number of your guest to participate to the filming when AG media will write when e where you'll send it.

Screenshot_20170724-145150.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

@Fan1955 I'm really sorry for your partner! For Mrs Lia I was in tears too! 

You must follow the Facebook page of the agency AG media and send an email with your name, surname, date of birth and telephone number and the name, surname, date of birth and telephone number of your guest to participate to the filming when AG media will write when e where you'll send it.

Screenshot_20170724-145150.png

Thak yu so much Gaby. I have sent a message on the facebook page, translated into Italian. Tried e mailing but it did not work, is the address just @agmediasrl   ? You can tell I am not very good with computers! x

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fan1955 said:

Thak yu so much Gaby. I have sent a message on the facebook page, translated into Italian. Tried e mailing but it did not work, is the address just @agmediasrl   ? You can tell I am not very good with computers! x

They will post the e-mail address where to write to, once they have tickets on offer. Which is probably just a few days (or one day) before the recording. So you need a little patience, and regularly check their facebook site for news about the show. ;)

• Like 2

Just now, mellody said:

They will post the e-mail address where to write to, once they have tickets on offer. Which is probably just a few days (or one day) before the recording. So you need a little patience, and regularly check their facebook site for news about the show. ;)

Thanks so much Mellody. I am a patient person! I see there is a competition to win tickets to a secret Mika gig in Paris. It is run by Peugeot UK, but now I live in France. Plus I do not have a car! I do have a Peugeot bicycle but that is not much use lol. Thanks again x

• Like 1

Hi again Mellody, I have just had a message back from agmedia saying to keep checking their facebook page. They must have understood my Italian - phew! Now I am trying to finish the July competiton crossword. Have 6 words left to find - :confused: think I need to eat dinner. Thanks yet again and enjoy your evening!

• Like 2