New(ish) member to the Fandom

PaintedBoy

Hey guys I've been listening to MIKA for about half a year now. I just made this painting today and thought it would be a good icebreaker to start talking in the forums. 

Tell me what you think, it's one of my first paintings in acrylic and one of my largest paintings to date. Sorry if the quality is bad, I had to take the pic with my phone. IMG_4884.thumb.JPG.a20e06b6b05cfe46fd76e46ffd305242.JPG

Its based off of the Good Guys music video (obviously) 

• Like 5

Hello and welcome to the MFC. Your painting is really good. This forum is full of artists. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

See you around :wink2:

This is the american thread where you can share you love for Mika

Also you can share your paintings, drawings etc...on this thread:

:welcomeani:

Edited by Mikasister

2 hours ago, PaintedBoy said:

Thanks everyone, my name is Carson I'm from the US. Lovely to meet you all

Hi Carson, I'm Dee from Nebraska. I'm the MFC world rep for the USA so if you have any questions about the forum or Mika or anything feel free to drop me a note :bye:

How did you find out about Mika & his music? i'm always curious to know how people, especially US people since we seem few and far between, discover him

Edited by kreacher

Hello Carson, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC :bye: 

Your painting is very beautiful, right from my favourite Mika's music video! Thanks for sharing :wub: hope to see more of your artworks! Have fun here :D 

On 01/08/2017 at 2:35 AM, PaintedBoy said:

Hey guys I've been listening to MIKA for about half a year now. I just made this painting today and thought it would be a good icebreaker to start talking in the forums. 

Tell me what you think, it's one of my first paintings in acrylic and one of my largest paintings to date. Sorry if the quality is bad, I had to take the pic with my phone. IMG_4884.thumb.JPG.a20e06b6b05cfe46fd76e46ffd305242.JPG

Its based off of the Good Guys music video (obviously) 

34 minutes ago, bone II said:

i did NOT expect to find you on here 

I am laughing so much.