Hello from Russian newbie!!

UnderwaterToyBoy

Heyy everyone I'm very happy to introduce myself here! (finally)
My name is Ryan and I'm a 14-years-old boy from Volgograd! To be honest, I'm a little bit shy so I have problems with introducing myself I don't really know what to write! :tears:
So I really LOVE music, it's literally my everything, I'm listening to it as long as I remember myself, I like very different types of music. Also I'm excited to say that I bought my first musical instrument not so long ago, it is an ukulele! Can't wait to learn more and more about it! In fact, I've already learned some chords and songs, but still can't strum but I hope i'll hook up with it later. And my dream is to make some covers for my YouTube channel! Wish me luck ha ha 
Here comes the most important part! My Mika obsession story lasts not for so long, but I already feel like I'm here FOREVER, and I'm very comfortable with it ;) The first time when I heard his songs was in my childhood, but I didn't really mind it. Back in February of this year, a friend of mine sent me Underwater and Relax and for the second song I was like "Oh, this one sounds familiar! I heard it!", but what about Underwater? I just fell in love with it ever since.. But I didn't really pay attention to the singer before my another friend started talking about Mika and I was totally surprised! So she introduced me to this beatiful Mika world :D (I can thank you for the rest of my life, Anastasia!!)
I'm getting so emotional right now because I'm so so proud to become a part of this big and warm fandom and community! Everyone so nice here aaa i love you already guys and I'm really looking forward to hang out here with you a lot! 
P.S. - Sorry for too much text AND my English grammatic mistakes (I'm sure that I have them), it's not my first language, but learning it is the one of my dreams :cheerful_h4h:

Edited by UnderwaterToyBoy
Omg just realized that I typed the wrong age
  • Like 6

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Don't worry about your English, it's fine, and you'll be pleased to know we have a Russian speaking thread if you need a change :naughty:

It doesn't take very long to become a Mika addict; I sure you'll find lots here to interest you.  And maybe one day we will get to hear "Grace Kelly" on the ukulele!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, silver said:

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Don't worry about your English, it's fine, and you'll be pleased to know we have a Russian speaking thread if you need a change :naughty:

It doesn't take very long to become a Mika addict; I sure you'll find lots here to interest you.  And maybe one day we will get to hear "Grace Kelly" on the ukulele!

Aaaa I'm reading this and smiling, thanks! :)

• Like 1

Hello Ryan, :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Don't worry for your English... It's fine! :thumb_yello: 

I hope to see you soon in the next Mika's concerts or events! :hi5:

Have fun here! :yay:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, UnderwaterToyBoy said:

My name is Ryan and I'm a 14-years-old boy from Volgograd! To be honest, I'm a little bit shy so I have problems with introducing myself I don't really know what to write! :tears:
So I really LOVE music, it's literally my everything, I'm listening to it as long as I remember myself, I like very different types of music. Also I'm excited to say that I bought my first musical instrument not so long ago, it is an ukulele! Can't wait to learn more and more about it! In fact, I've already learned some chords and songs, but still can't strum but I hope i'll hook up with it later. And my dream is to make some covers for my YouTube channel! Wish me luck ha ha 
Here comes the most important part! My Mika obsession story lasts not for so long, but I already feel like I'm here FOREVER, and I'm very comfortable with it ;) The first time when I heard his songs was in my childhood, but I didn't really mind it. Back in February of this year, a friend of mine sent me Underwater and Relax and for the second song I was like "Oh, this one sounds familiar! I heard it!", but what about Underwater? I just fell in love with it ever since.. But I didn't really pay attention to the singer before my another friend started talking about Mika and I was totally surprised! So she introduced me to this beatiful Mika world :D (I can thank you for the rest of my life, Anastasia!!)
I'm getting so emotional right now because I'm so so proud to become a part of this big and warm fandom and community! Everyone so nice here aaa i love you already guys and I'm really looking forward to hang out here with you a lot! 
P.S. - Sorry for too much text AND my English grammatic mistakes (I'm sure that I have them), it's not my first language, but learning it is the one of my dreams :cheerful_h4h:

Hello Ryan, welcome to the MFC :D 

Good luck with your ukulele, hope you'll upload some Mika covers on your channel! If so, don't forget to post the link, I'd love to hear them :wub2:

Wish you a lot of fun here! See you around :bye: 

Edited by sara09
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mousetrap said:

Hello, Ryan! Welcome to MFC! It is sooo rare I can welcome another Russian fan here! If you have any question or just want to chat I am at your service :wink2: If you didn't do it yet please join Russian speaking VK community: https://vk.com/mikapenniman Have fun :boing:

Haha thanks!!

I've already joined it :)

• Like 1

On 8/18/2017 at 5:47 AM, UnderwaterToyBoy said:

Hello Ryan welcome to MFC!!  good luck and have fun practicing ukulele! looking forward to view your videos on YouTube :) 

Wish your dreams come true :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nie said:

Hello Ryan welcome to MFC!!  good luck and have fun practicing ukulele! looking forward to view your videos on YouTube :) 

Wish your dreams come true :) 

Thank youuu it's very nice to hear that!! :blush-anim-cl: It motivates me so much I'll do my BEST :'D 

• Like 2

Hi Ryan :bye:

Welcome to MFC :huglove:

That's a lovely intro :wub2:

I love Underwater too :wub2: It's my fav right after Good Wife :wub2:

Mika songs on a ukulele sound heavenly and I can't wait to hear them as it should be so sweet :wub2: Good luck with your project and keep us updated please :thumb_yello:

Have fun with us on MFC :biggrin2:  In case you're interested in watching Mika subbed videos  you'll find the thread link in my siggie :wink2:

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi Ryan :bye:

Welcome to MFC :huglove:

That's a lovely intro :wub2:

I love Underwater too :wub2: It's my fav right after Good Wife :wub2:

Mika songs on a ukulele sound heavenly and I can't wait to hear them as it should be so sweet :wub2: Good luck with your project and keep us updated please :thumb_yello:

Have fun with us on MFC :biggrin2:  In case you're interested in watching Mika subbed videos  you'll find the thread link in my siggie :wink2:

Thank you SO MUCH!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I promise you'll be able to see my covers as soon as I will learn the strumming which is not so easy for my untrained fingers :yes:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, UnderwaterToyBoy said:

WOW OH MY GOD 

Really??? That would be very very nice oooh :shocked:

15 minutes ago, UnderwaterToyBoy said:

WOW OH MY GOD 

Really??? That would be very very nice oooh :shocked:

Sure just PM me if you need help, with French  I used to be an English teacher :wink2: and I already helped other Mika fans with their French homework or by chat.

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

Just now, crazyaboutmika said:

Sure just PM me if you need help, with French  I used to be an English teacher :wink2:

I can help as well ? I'm a French living in England, knowing a bit of Spanish and a bit of Italian ?

Anyway if you need help you will always find someone to help you

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, frenchfan84 said:

I can help as well ? I'm a French living in England, knowing a bit of Spanish and a bit of Italian ?

Anyway if you need help you will always find someone to help you

Aaaaa that's so sweet of you I'm literally crying thank you thank you thank you!! :wub2: 
It's amazing!!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, UnderwaterToyBoy said:

Aaaaa that's so sweet of you I'm literally crying thank you thank you thank you!! :wub2: 
It's amazing!!

It's not that special ?

Welcome to the MFC ?

• Like 2