Discord MIKA Server

Hello, 

I built a Discord server just for Mika fans.?

There you can communicate in real time with other fans via text channel or voice channel.?

You have the choice to join between different channels.

Discord is available for Pc and iOS/Android, so you can install it on Pc, cellphones and iPad/Tablets.??

If you have questions, you can ask me here or on Discord. I'm always here for help.?

This is the discord link, with this code you can join the server? (If you have complications with the link, please inform me and I will send you a New link!)

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://discord.gg/tbWfqEU

Greetings,

EzPz_german_squeezy❤️

P.S. If you want, you can share the link and invite other Mikafans?

• Like 1

Hi,

I held on to this post for a few days while I looked into this -- I had never heard of Discord before and I wasn't sure about it.

But after checking it out a bit, I think it looks OK. Maybe this will work for those of you who miss the chat function here on MFC. :dunno:

So maybe we can try it out and see what we think. Thanks for setting it up.

• Like 1

Thanks for answering back.

I hope that a lot of people check it out and that they will see soon that it is a good alternative application for WhatsApp, Skype etc. and maybe for them who miss the chat function her on MFC. ?

Thanks for reading.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Almost 3 years past I tried to advert a Discord Server for the MIKA community here. 

Unfortunately, I could hardly get anyone to join this server during that time. I have made some improvements as well as continued advertising. At the end of 2019, when MIKA announced its new album, some users came to the server and stayed. So I thought about it, I will try again in MFC with a slightly different method. I wanted to make it as simple as possible, so that the users don't have to make an effort to click on links they don't trust. So I created this QR code, where you can see the MIKA symbol in the middle. If you scan this code, you will be automatically forwarded to our server. It is often said that it is a pure platform for gamers and that's how it was designed, but meanwhile communities like the Queen Discord Server are growing on it. I don't want to poach you from anywhere, because the MFC will always be the "home" of the MIKA community. But I would also like to show MIKA fans another platform they can connect to (if they want). There are some cool features on Discord that could be quite interesting for communities. Like many people like to write about MIKA related topics on Instagram, Facebook, MFC and Twitter, you can discuss them on Discord with voice channels in real time. You can also give yourself a username like on MFC to stay unknown (if you want). But to get on the server to look at everything or ask an endless number of questions, you need to choose between a Discord app (on all devices), the Discord client (PC and MACs) or Discord in your browser. Of course if you want you can use it on every device. As on all platforms, you have to register and login first. If you haven't done so before, you are welcome to do so after you have scanned the QR Code. We are looking forward to seeing you and to a special existence with you. P.S. If you have any questions, you can always contact me here or on Instagram at @_mika.fan_ or @isabellekempa. 

With kind regards,
Isabelle aka. EzPz

MIKA SCAN.png