Stasera Casa Mika nominated for 2017 Rose D'Or Awards - and wins!

Gabry74

4 minutes ago, CarlottaP said:

Very happy for him and for all his team! This prize shows that talent and quality are always appreciated. I like to think positive...so, maybe, next year Mika will deserve another golden rose award!😉😊

• Like 2

So Happy for him!! His smile and his bright eyes showed all the joy within him. This program deserved a lot to win and was rightly awarded thanks to the hard work and the great passion of Mika and the whole team who supported him in his brilliant and crazy Ideas!!! Thank you Mika..thank you from Italy!!!❤️ Now we are waiting for the new edition!!😍

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

I think this thread should been RE-named to

" Casa Mika won the Rose d'Or prize 2017 "

" Mika wins the Rose d'Or 2017"

or

"Casa Mika is awarded with the ENTERTAINMENT #RDO17 "

Just for you, I've tweaked the title :wink2:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

42 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

I think this thread should been RE-named to

" Casa Mika won the Rose d'Or prize 2017 "

" Mika wins the Rose d'Or 2017"

or

"Casa Mika is awarded with the ENTERTAINMENT #RDO17 "

9 minutes ago, silver said:

Just for you, I've tweaked the title :wink2:

It was an excellent idea! Thanks! :wink2::hi5:

• Like 1

Machine Management

http://machinemanagement.co.uk/news/casamika-wins-the-rose-dor-awards-as-a-best-entertainment-program-of-2016

21 Sep

CASAMIKA WINS THE ROSE D’OR AWARDS AS A BEST ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAM OF 2016

Tonight CasaMika triumphs in Berlin! The Rai2 show, conceived and conducted by Mika, which will return with the second edition from early October 24th, has won the prestigious Rose d’Or Awards as the best entertainment program in 2016, awarded during a gala evening Last night in Berlin. Huge satisfaction for the artist, who with his show has curious, amazed and amused public and critical not only Italian but also international.

I am very happy and amazed to receive an international award so prestigious!” Said Mika.

Just a year ago Tonight CasaMika was a strange dream of mine, a few months later it has become a wonderful reality and now this award brings me more than any dream.

A result I share with my co-authors with whom I invented this format born around my kitchen table in London and with all the people who have fought to make our project, from Rai to the Ballandi Multimedia Operative Team to all designers and technicians involved and all the artists who participated. We never wondered why “why?” but only “what can we do beautiful?” and with this spirit we worked every day. It is a great honor to win the Rose d’Or and I feel a great responsibility for the new season of CasaMika that will begin in just a month. I hope I will not disappoint you and that we will have fun so much again, together with my home.

Tonight CasaMika, nominated for the Rai Prize for May Award, has triumphed in the Entertainment category, surpassing the fierce competition of other excellent European productions: Britain’s Got Talent (UK), Kitchen Impossible (Germany) and Mindf * ck (Holland ). The show, produced by Rai2 in collaboration with Ballandi Multimedia, is the only original Italian format that has managed to bring the Rose D’Or range back to our country after more than thirty years.

37361025145_59d0b20086_o.jpg

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Machine Management

http://machinemanagement.co.uk/news/casamika-wins-the-rose-dor-awards-as-a-best-entertainment-program-of-2016

21 Sep

CASAMIKA WINS THE ROSE D’OR AWARDS AS A BEST ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAM OF 2016

Tonight CasaMika triumphs in Berlin! The Rai2 show, conceived and conducted by Mika, which will return with the second edition from early October 24th, has won the prestigious Rose d’Or Awards as the best entertainment program in 2016, awarded during a gala evening Last night in Berlin. Huge satisfaction for the artist, who with his show has curious, amazed and amused public and critical not only Italian but also international.

I am very happy and amazed to receive an international award so prestigious!” Said Mika.

Just a year ago Tonight CasaMika was a strange dream of mine, a few months later it has become a wonderful reality and now this award brings me more than any dream.

A result I share with my co-authors with whom I invented this format born around my kitchen table in London and with all the people who have fought to make our project, from Rai to the Ballandi Multimedia Operative Team to all designers and technicians involved and all the artists who participated. We never wondered why “why?” but only “what can we do beautiful?” and with this spirit we worked every day. It is a great honor to win the Rose d’Or and I feel a great responsibility for the new season of CasaMika that will begin in just a month. I hope I will not disappoint you and that we will have fun so much again, together with my home.

Tonight CasaMika, nominated for the Rai Prize for May Award, has triumphed in the Entertainment category, surpassing the fierce competition of other excellent European productions: Britain’s Got Talent (UK), Kitchen Impossible (Germany) and Mindf * ck (Holland ). The show, produced by Rai2 in collaboration with Ballandi Multimedia, is the only original Italian format that has managed to bring the Rose D’Or range back to our country after more than thirty years.

37361025145_59d0b20086_o.jpg

:thumb_yello: Thanks a lot Eriko! :flowers2:Lovely speech and beautiful, happy pic!  :wub2: I'm sooo happy that MIKA got this recognition -  for all the hard work, to make his TV show come alive! :cheer:

And like the nice person he is, he shares the honour with the right people involved! :blush-anim-cl:   MIKA -  you're the best !! :fangurl:

Love, love

me

• Like 3

TV Sorrisi e Canzoni   26 Sep. 2017

Stasera casa Mika vince un premio prestigioso

I «ROSE D’OR» sono tra i riconoscimenti più ambiti della televisione europea ma erano decenni che non ne veniva consegnato uno a una trasmissione italiana. A invertire la tendenza e riportare la «Rosa d’oro» nel nostro Paese è stato Mika: il 19 settembre il suo «Stasera casa Mika» ha vinto come Miglior programma di intrattenimento in una serata che si è svolta a Berlino.

«Sono felicissimo e stupefatto, solo un anno fa questo show era un sogno» ha dichiarato Mika, che ha poi ringraziato i suoi autori, a iniziare da Ivan Cotroneo.

«Non ci chiedevamo mai “perché?” ma solo “cosa possiamo fare di bello?”: abbiamo lavorato ogni giorno con questo spirito». Un trionfo per Mika, alla vigilia della seconda edizione del suo acclamato «one man show», che ripartirà sempre su Raidue il prossimo 24 ottobre.

59ca41b2bbd9c_TVSorrisieCanzoniN.4026Settembre2017_page-10-.thumb.jpg.3db83efd4ce81e5b35a00c05db763b2d.jpg

• Like 2