Hi from Poland :-)

Ewa12

Witajcie, buongiorno, bonjour :wink2:

Hi, I'm Ewa from Poland. My adventure with MIKA started with the Voice. I had a lot of study at the university so I decided to watch something in french for practice. I study french since 2 years and also italian. I'm in love with this show even if I don't understand everything. And MIKA, he's the best coach. So funny, honest and nice. :blush-anim-cl: I really like how he talks with people. I had a little rough time in my life and once I was listening Relax, Takie It Easy all night. I don't know how but this song helped me a lot. Just relax. Now this song is special for me. After that night I started listening other of his songs, watching interviews ( there is so many to watch yet :wink2:). He's amazing person, he's so smart and full of colors. Still I have to learn a lot about MIKA but I'm happy and when I hear his voice and laugh I'm smiling. Ok, that is my story. I apologize for all mistakes in my english ( I'm like MIKA and I'm speaking others languages my own way :doh: ). I'm very happy to read your stories and discover world of MIKA with you. Honestly lessons of french or italian ( I started watching Xfactor and Stasera )  with Mika are the best ones! Now I'm in the train so I have to go but like I said I'm very happy to be part of this fanclub. Ciao ! :flowers2:

• Like 4

Hi/Ciao Ewa! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and I hope to see you in the next Mika's concerts or events! :yay:

This is our Italian Thread:

Bye/A presto! :thumb_yello:

Ciao Ewa, what a nice introduction!! Welcome to the MFC :D

I'm sure you're gonna like it here, the Forums are full of info that will help you getting to know Mika better :wub2:

Wish you lots of fun, see you around :bye: 

Thank you for the warm welcome. I have so much fun watching all these videos of MIKA and his interviews. This forum is like treasure, I'm really happy to be here :) I should be studying but instead I'm spending my time here. No regrets :naughty: Thank you again ! :)

Hello @Ewa12   :welcomeani:

I'm Eriko from Japan, have fun at here !

Have you seen an interview video in Warsaw ?

Press conference

Take a look at the threads about the Orange Festival in 2010

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Hello @Ewa12   :welcomeani:

I'm Eriko from Japan, have fun at here !

Have you seen an interview video in Warsaw ?

Press conference

Take a look at the threads about the Orange Festival in 2010

Thank you Eriko. Yes, I saw this and I read the threads. It's nice to see polish language here. I think there's not much polish people at this forum but it's ok. I hope next time when MIKA will be in Poland I will go to see him performing live. That would be amazing !!! :)But for now I have so much videos to watch, I can't wait to watch all of them :) Thanks to all members of MFC :wub2:

• Like 1