[The Voice] season-7, France - 2018

Kumazzz

mika-banner-desktop.jpeg.0f2ab7b399fd2fa

VIDEO

We really appreciate all your amazing works. @endless_eight and @Boucarilla

Thanks a lot for sharing the D/L links @Antoine mikawebsite.com/the-voice-saison-7

AUDIO

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

I was surprisingly happy to see he will be doing the Voice again. And "surprisingly" because of course I would prefer him making music and can't wait to see him back on stage. Still, this is such a boring year with no gigs at all, at least he won't totally disappear doing only projects we can't even hear about. Also, I hope this means he's not doing San Remo... Anyone knows when it's officially announced? Thinking of San Remo makes me really worried because it would mean going really deep in Italy. And personally I love Italy, I travel there all the time. I'm just worried it might be harder for him to be international after going really deep in Italy, I have a feeling it's easier with France. I can be wrong of course. Any way, the Voice has a good atmosphere and he gets along with Florent Pagny so well and it's the same with fans, everyone gets along really well. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Dominika said:

And that is what you can call good news from the morning!!! :D 

Depends on the point of view. :naughty:

1 hour ago, tiibet said:

I was surprisingly happy to see he will be doing the Voice again. And "surprisingly" because of course I would prefer him making music and can't wait to see him back on stage. Still, this is such a boring year with no gigs at all, at least he won't totally disappear doing only projects we can't even hear about. Also, I hope this means he's not doing San Remo... Anyone knows when it's officially announced? Thinking of San Remo makes me really worried because it would mean going really deep in Italy. And personally I love Italy, I travel there all the time. I'm just worried it might be harder for him to be international after going really deep in Italy, I have a feeling it's easier with France. I can be wrong of course. Any way, the Voice has a good atmosphere and he gets along with Florent Pagny so well and it's the same with fans, everyone gets along really well. 

I don't know what he'd be doing in San Remo that makes you worry, but isn't that just one date per year? I'd certainly prefer that. And tbh with him being a huge star in Italy, I still hope somehow that something of that will come to Germany. At least from my feeling there's more Italian music than French music on German radio - it's where many Germans go on holiday, and especially summer hits here are often Italian or Spanish.

In any case, he's doing Casa Mika in Italy, and I guess another season of The Voice might be so he stays in the French media as well. Apparently making good music & fantastic gigs isn't enough to keep people talking about him... at least if he's not doing that continuously. He has always disappeared while writing new albums... now he just "disappears" to TV, not completely. Maybe that's better. But I don't watch the Voice, so for me, it just means... :wait:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

I don't know what he'd be doing in San Remo that makes you worry, but isn't that just one date per year? I'd certainly prefer that. And tbh with him being a huge star in Italy, I still hope somehow that something of that will come to Germany. At least from my feeling there's more Italian music than French music on German radio - it's where many Germans go on holiday, and especially summer hits here are often Italian or Spanish.

In any case, he's doing Casa Mika in Italy, and I guess another season of The Voice might be so he stays in the French media as well. Apparently making good music & fantastic gigs isn't enough to keep people talking about him... at least if he's not doing that continuously. He has always disappeared while writing new albums... now he just "disappears" to TV, not completely. Maybe that's better. But I don't watch the Voice, so for me, it just means... :wait:

I was thinking of a bigger role in San Remo, something much more time consuming, there have been all kind of speculations. And he has said no to that in different interviews but I guess my inner translator immediately translates "not going to do that"  as  "I need a better deal". So I would like to hear their official announcements. Maybe doing things in Italy is good for his career in Germany but worldwide I would think France is easier. That going deep in Italy could mean staying there. But as I said, I can be wrong. Maybe that's just an image in my head. I know that he has always disappeared while writing albums but he doesn't seem so keen to make music these days so reading tweets about the Voice felt good news. At least we know what's happening. 

• Like 2

He is writing new album, with or without the Voice we will get new music. Soon or later but I think Voice doesn't change that. Maybe I'm wrong. For now I'm very happy to see him again as coach and can't wait for the Voice and Stasera :cheer:

• Like 9

YOUPI!!!! So glad Mika is coming back to The Voice France. I watch it every Saturday with my grandchildren who are half French half English. It really helped me improve my French when I first moved here too.  Can't wait, butof course there is Casa Mika S2 first :)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Ewa12 said:

He is writing new album, with or without the Voice we will get new music. Soon or later but I think Voice doesn't change that. Maybe I'm wrong. For now I'm very happy to see him again as coach and can't wait for the Voice and Stasera :cheer:

I think that new The Voice and Stasera could be an opportunity for him to promote his new songs. :das: Who knows?

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, Dominika said:

I think that new The Voice and Stasera could be an opportunity for him to promote his new songs. :das: Who knows?

Yes I'm hoping that! If he has something new for Casa Mika he might perform at least one song at the Voice as well. 

• Like 6

Interview at the Peugeot Intimate gig in Paris

http://www.non-stop-people.com/actu/tv/voice-7-pascal-obispo-nouveau-coach-mika-reagit-exclu-video-148707

The Voice 7 : Pascal Obispo nouveau coach, Mika réagit

C’est LA nouvelle people de cette semaine ! Pascal Obispo devient coach pour la nouvelle et septième saison de "The Voice" sur TF1. En exclusivité au micro de Non Stop People, Mika a réagi à l’arrivée de Pascal Obispo dans le télé-crochet. Plus d’informations sur Non Stop People.

Mardi 12 septembre, Mika donnait un concert privé pour la marque Peugeot dont il est ambassadeur. Le chanteur et coach de "The Voice" a accepté de répondre aux questions de Non Stop People. Interrogé sur la nouvelle et septième saison de "The Voice", qui fait beaucoup parler ces derniers jours notamment en raison de l’arrivée de Pascal Obispo, Mika nous confie : "Moi, pour ‘The Voice’, je le fais avec une règle. Quand je le fais, je ne dois pas changer. Et le moment où je sens qu’il y a une tension qui va me diriger dans une sorte de caricature de moi-même, c’est là où je vais me déconnecter tout de suite".

"Pascal Obispo, c’est un personnage" selon Mika

Heureusement pour le chanteur, ce n’est pas le cas actuellement. "Je n’ai pas ce sentiment. J’ai pu rester complètement moi-même. C’est une émission, et je sais que cette année, ils ont vraiment une sorte d’exigence, ils veulent vraiment se remettre plus sur la musique, et ça nous manque un peu dans la télévision française. Il n’y a pas trop d’émissions de musique. Et je sais que c’est un concours aussi, mais il y a de belles performances et on peut s’exprimer, on peut parler musique et si on regarde autour de nous, il n’y a pas trop d’émissions de musique", nous affirme-t-il encore.

Concernant l’arrivée de Pascal Obispo dans "The Voice 7", Mika déclare : "Je connais son travail et il écrit énormément de choses. On s’est croisé deux fois, je ne le connais pas vraiment et j’ai entendu que c’est un personnage. On verra, on va se connaître sur le plateau de ‘The Voice’ et ce qui arrive arrivera". Espérons que la bonne ambiance soit au rendez-vous sur le plateau de "The Voice 7" !

Par M A

The Voice 7: Pascal Obispo new coach, Mika reacts

This is THE new people this week! Pascal Obispo becomes coach for the new and seventh season of "The Voice" on TF1. Exclusively on the microphone of Non Stop People, Mika reacted to the arrival of Pascal Obispo in the telehook. More information on Non Stop People.

On Tuesday, September 12, Mika gave a private concert for the Peugeot brand of which he is ambassador. The singer and coach of "The Voice" has agreed to answer questions from Non Stop People. Asked about the new and seventh season of "The Voice", which has been much talked about in recent days due to the arrival of Pascal Obispo, Mika tells us: "I, for 'The Voice', do it with a rule When I do, I do not have to change, and the moment I feel that there is a tension that will lead me into a sort of caricature of myself, that's where I'm going to disconnect everything from after".

"Pascal Obispo is a character" according to Mika

Fortunately for the singer, this is not currently the case. "I do not have that feeling, I was able to stay completely myself, it's a show, and I know that this year they really have a kind of requirement, they really want to get over the music again and we do not have a lot of music shows, and I know it's a competition too, but there are great performances and we can express ourselves, we can talk about music and if we look around us, there are not too many music shows, "he said.

Regarding the arrival of Pascal Obispo in "The Voice 7", Mika says: "I know his work and he writes a lot of things. We met twice, I do not really know him and I heard that 'We're going to get to know each other on the set of' The Voice 'and what's going to happen. " Let's hope that the good atmosphere is on the set of "The Voice 7"!

By M A

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, ladyolivier said:

I'm so happy! I really love the voice and was hoping he would be back to it. This show has taught me all the French I know :lmfao: 

Me too! Watching it really helped improve my French when I first moved here. I watch it with my grandchildren. At the moment we are watching The Voice Kids - the Kids are amazing but I can't wait for next year and our lovely Mika.

• Like 2

Even though I prefer watching X Factor because I can understand it better (which is pretty ironic 'cause I live 2 hours away from France. Two. Hours. and I don't understand a single word of French :doh:), I'm so glad he's back! I don't remember where I heard that he wasn't coming back anymore and made me so sad... but when I saw that pic/video was such a surprise! Can't wait to see if he wins with his team next year! :naughty:

• Like 1

A question for the French peeps: what's the general opinion of Pascal Obispo? I see that he's very very popular, and has sold tons of albums. I've hunted down some of his videos but I'm very curious to know what the perception of him is in France. Is he highly respected? Mostly liked?

As an add on, for the people who know a lot about him: how well do you think he'll do in a job like this, and how well do you think he'll get along with the other judges? I'm so curious to see how this coming season goes!

• Like 2

Well I'd say he is very famous and well respected in regards of his music and all the collaborations he's made with various artists and on many musicals; but I'm not so sure about the man himself and his personality.. He's got a sense of humour for sure but he is also known as being kind of nasty and arrogant. But really that's been spread about him for years, I have no real concrete elements to base this on.

One more thing I can say is that amongst my acquaintances I haven't seen anybody be happy about these news.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ladyolivier said:

A question for the French peeps: what's the general opinion of Pascal Obispo? I see that he's very very popular, and has sold tons of albums. I've hunted down some of his videos but I'm very curious to know what the perception of him is in France. Is he highly respected? Mostly liked?

As an add on, for the people who know a lot about him: how well do you think he'll do in a job like this, and how well do you think he'll get along with the other judges? I'm so curious to see how this coming season goes!

I saw this message during my lunch break and was planning to answer after work but I would have only repeated what Camille said  :thumb_yello:.

So I'll just add one of his song and more importantly its translation, because if you have to listen to only one and as we're on a Fan Club, it has to be his "FAN" anthem :D (and it's one of his most famous anyway)

(the * means it's a reference to song titles of a french singer he was a fan of when he was young)

I used to live under posters

I thought I was the only one

Who knew everything about you

I relived concerts

While dreaming to see Marie Lou* appears

I invented letters to France*

In solo, in silence

If I didn't manage to write it

I just wanted to tell you that if

If I exist, I exist

Is to be a fan, to be a fan

If I exist, my life

With no rest, day and night

But who can tell "I love you so I am" ?

I have known hotels

Waiting for a sign, a gesture

From you

I got into mess

Took trains, travelled for miles

Just to see you

For you to put a name on a face

Behind a window, a fence

Something for you to remember 

To make you understand before you run away that if

If I exist, I exist

If I exist, my life

Who can say that he exists?

And  can say that, for life, if

If I exist, I exist

Is to be  a fan, to be a fan

If I exist, my life

Is to be afan, to be a fan

Who can say?

Who can say that, for life,

I am a fan

• Like 1

Very interesting. I think shows like this often show you quite a lot about the people judging them, at least about their negative qualities. Of course, just because someone seems like a nice person when they're in the public eye (eg on TV) doesn't necessarily mean they truly are a nice person, but if someone seems like a total jerk on TV it's pretty safe to assume they're a jerk in real life. Other than people like Gordon Ramsey who have specific characters to play based on a perception of being "mean", no one TRIES to make themselves look worse on TV. So perhaps this will be a chance to see if Pascal is really somewhat unpleasant in personality as he has a reputation for being. Also very interesting, @camille*, that everyone you know isn't thrilled about this. Like I said I'm just..very curious to see where this goes. I miss Garou LOL. The nice thing about The Voice is that even with all the swapping out of people they've done, everyone that's on the show/has been on the show (at least the seasons I've watched, 3-present) has been pretty nice and fairly chill - no one is particularly hard to get along with. So even if a particular addition didn't really work, the rest of the panel is chill enough that everyone should still get along.

11 hours ago, Melyssa said:

I saw this message during my lunch break and was planning to answer after work but I would have only repeated what Camille said  :thumb_yello:.

So I'll just add one of his song and more importantly its translation, because if you have to listen to only one and as we're on a Fan Club, it has to be his "FAN" anthem :D (and it's one of his most famous anyway)

I listened to this but I didn't really put in the brain work to try to understand the lyrics - I missed out! I relate to these lyrics :lmfao: Thank you so much for the translation!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Blind Auditions bigin !!

TF1_TheVoice.png.a02875dbc79273a0bc9bd382c52f77f8.png

The Voice : Les Auditions à l'Aveugle

http://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions/208/the_voice_les_auditions_a_l_aveugle

Prochain tournages ( Next Shootings )

Monday 13 November 2017
18:15
Fin prévue 01h00
Studios du Lendit
16 Rue André Campra