[The Voice] season-7, France - 2018

Kumazzz

I am on the case! Applied for the two Mondays, only dates I can do due to work commitments. There is going to be a draw and we will find out before the end of the month if we have tickets. Who else has applied? Would be great to meet up in person if we are lucky for tickets on the same date!

26 minutes ago, Fan1955 said:

Any other MFCers going to The Voice recording in Paris 20th November? Would be great to meet some other Mika fans in person xx

Go front queue and just ask.......it's the best place to find some Mika fans :thumb_yello:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, camille* said:

For your information, there will also be a recording session on Friday 17 November.

I add the events to the calendar each time we learn about a new date.

The Voice 13/14/17/18 et 20 novembre.

Jeu 🎁 Cadeau
On vous offre des places vip lors des auditions à l’aveugle en face du coach de votre choix ! ✌🏻
Pour tenter votre chance :

Il y aura plusieurs tirages au sort ... ça peut tomber n’importe quand jusqu’au 16/11

🙈 Surveillez vos messages privés 😀

The Voice 13/14/17/18 and 20 November.

Game 🎁 Gift
We offer you vip tickets during blind auditions in front of the coach of your choice! ✌🏻
To try your luck:

• 1️ Follow our instagram account @agencecassandra
  • 2️ Invite friends by tagging them in the comments (They can also try.
    3️ Indicate us in front of which coach you would like to be! #teamFlorent / #teamMika / #teamZazie / #teamPascal

There will be several sweepstakes ... it can fall anytime until the 16/11 🙈 Watch your private messages 😀

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/11/2017 at 8:08 PM, Kumazzz said:

The Voice 13/14/17/18 et 20 novembre.

Jeu 🎁 Cadeau
On vous offre des places vip lors des auditions à l’aveugle en face du coach de votre choix ! ✌🏻
Pour tenter votre chance :

Il y aura plusieurs tirages au sort ... ça peut tomber n’importe quand jusqu’au 16/11

🙈 Surveillez vos messages privés 😀

The Voice 13/14/17/18 and 20 November.

Game 🎁 Gift
We offer you vip tickets during blind auditions in front of the coach of your choice! ✌🏻
To try your luck:

• 1️ Follow our instagram account @agencecassandra
  • 2️ Invite friends by tagging them in the comments (They can also try.
    3️ Indicate us in front of which coach you would like to be! #teamFlorent / #teamMika / #teamZazie / #teamPascal

There will be several sweepstakes ... it can fall anytime until the 16/11 🙈 Watch your private messages 😀

Thank you @Kumazzz, I had my ticket for the 14/11 and I hope to be with in front of Mika with other form #TeamMika :wink2:

• Like 2

Bonsoir tout le monde,

j'ai hâte de lire les rapports des premières auditions à l'aveugle.

J'ai lu sur twitter (pas mal de tweets) que certaines personnes ont essayé de monter dans la voiture de MIKA hier soir, qu'est ce qui s'est passé? quelqu'un de vous a été présent?

28 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

J'ai lu sur twitter (pas mal de tweets) que certaines personnes ont essayé de monter dans la voiture de MIKA hier soir, qu'est ce qui s'est passé? quelqu'un de vous a été présent?

Really? :shocked:

48 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

Oui apparemment, voila quelques tweets

Thank you, I missed these tweets... I will never understand this kind of behavior, some people have no dignity at all :no:

• Sad 2

Big changes at The Voice this year, no more battles and "epreuves ultimes". There will be instead a second session of auditions, the "final auditions", (while the coaches' chairs will be already turned around and they can see the candidates) and the duels : http://tvmag.lefigaro.fr/programme-tv/the-voice-abandonne-ses-battles-et-casse-sa-mecanique_f7f62e02-c8cf-11e7-a015-3a3ae48a90c7/    Each coach can steal 2 talents during the final auditions.

THE VOICE 2018

Nouvelle règle en 2018 : Finies les battles ! L’épreuve est désormais remplacée par deux nouvelles étapes, l’audition finale et les duels. En clair, après la traditionnelle audition à l’aveugle, les 18 candidats retenus par chaque coach passeront une seconde audition face au jury. Il n’en restera alors plus que 6 par équipe, auxquels s’ajouteront 2 talents "volés". Suit l’épreuve des duels où les 8 Talents de chaque team s’affronteront deux par deux. Les 4 restants accèderont ensuite aux primes en direct.

Read more at https://www.evous.fr/The-Voice-TF1-battles-direct-resume,1175170.html#8vbfpQTHZkAQJhbT.99

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3