[The Voice] season-7, France - 2018

Kumazzz

23 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

[ VIDEO ]

Coaching : préparez-vous au show Frédéric Longbois

J-2 avant le lancement des grands shows en direct. On retrouve aujourd'hui un des "couples" phares de cette saison : Frédéric Longbois et son coach Mika.

Car si, entre eux, le courant passe depuis le début, Mika doit régulièrement recadrer son poulain. Lors des auditions finales, vous aviez déjà assisté à un coaching musclé. Aujourd'hui encore, Mika doit recentrer l'énergie débordante de Frédéric. Et de l'énergie, notre talent en a à revendre. Il faut dire que la chanson qu'ils ont choisie pour samedi est un hymne à la fête, un titre de Gloria Gaynor : "I am what I am... ". Préférez-vous pour le show Longbois... Rendez-vous samedi prochain pour les grands shows en direct -

BONUS de "The Voice"

1130407815_CoachingFrdricLongbois.thumb.png.f61381843ec741d740d4866a00ca8d36.png

while watching the video, looks like MIKA lost some weight, he looks better now I think

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

[ VIDEO ]

Coaching : préparez-vous au show Frédéric Longbois

J-2 avant le lancement des grands shows en direct. On retrouve aujourd'hui un des "couples" phares de cette saison : Frédéric Longbois et son coach Mika.

Car si, entre eux, le courant passe depuis le début, Mika doit régulièrement recadrer son poulain. Lors des auditions finales, vous aviez déjà assisté à un coaching musclé. Aujourd'hui encore, Mika doit recentrer l'énergie débordante de Frédéric. Et de l'énergie, notre talent en a à revendre. Il faut dire que la chanson qu'ils ont choisie pour samedi est un hymne à la fête, un titre de Gloria Gaynor : "I am what I am... ". Préférez-vous pour le show Longbois... Rendez-vous samedi prochain pour les grands shows en direct -

BONUS de "The Voice"

1130407815_CoachingFrdricLongbois.thumb.png.f61381843ec741d740d4866a00ca8d36.png

OMG, this makes me so happy! I absolutely love this song. I would love to hear Mika do a full cover. This is going to be fantastic!

• Like 2

Episode - 13

April 21, 2018

LIVE show - 1

the-voice-the-voice-7-23-c612d0-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.14891a49ac4311780ce001ad59834076.jpg

La Suite

the-voice-the-voice-7-25-195059-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.f98d0a98557ca3aab3a4630b4bedef36.jpg

Le choix du coach : les qualifiés sont... (Equipe Mika)

1446077264_1(2018-04-228-05).thumb.png.768fd386084ebfeac69a7b4ba0b73a6d.png

YouTube

Spoiler

Team MIKA performing "Happy Ending"

the-voice-vox-talents-happy-ending-ou-mika-ou-guillaume-casanova-frederic-longbois-sherley-paredes-50603c-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.24c6b6aa255116f648ae95a9ece31e68.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

image.thumb.png.3f7ba0cbb4982e833bfa94cb1790aa6e.png

translation:

Spoiler

association_gueriduncancer
Today Esther and Téo attended The Voice rehearsals.
An afternoon rich in emotions, discover the plateau, the talents...
And surprise the visit of the coaches @mikainstagram, Florent @florent.pagny Official, Pascal @pascalobispo as well as @nikosaliagas Aliagas. 🙏 thank you for your kindness to the children.
Esther realized a double dream to attend rehearsals and see her idol Mika
But all this couldn't have happened without our #SuperAmbassador Sylvie @SuperNanny 💚💪🙏 A special thought for Chanelle and Enza who should have been with us today. It's just gone girls 😉

• Like 2

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31836-mika-for-charity-newseventsfoundationscauses/?do=findComment&comment=4126648

2 hours ago, Loo said:

image.thumb.png.3f7ba0cbb4982e833bfa94cb1790aa6e.png

translation:

Reveal hidden contents

association_gueriduncancer
Today Esther and Téo attended The Voice rehearsals.
An afternoon rich in emotions, discover the plateau, the talents...
And surprise the visit of the coaches @mikainstagram, Florent @florent.pagny Official, Pascal @pascalobispo as well as @nikosaliagas Aliagas. 🙏 thank you for your kindness to the children.
Esther realized a double dream to attend rehearsals and see her idol Mika
But all this couldn't have happened without our #SuperAmbassador Sylvie @SuperNanny 💚💪🙏 A special thought for Chanelle and Enza who should have been with us today. It's just gone girls 😉

Thanks a lot for posting, this event has posted to the thread.

Mika for Charity

post mika-for-charity-newseventsfoundationscauses

LINKS

Spoiler

association_gueriduncancer_The-Voice.thu

31120877_2083304211683721_30272200769577

• Thanks 2

Hi everyone,

This Saturday I was at the first Love show of The Voice thanks to the ticket I won on MFC. Thank you MFC!

It's always a great opportunity to meet other fans, to see the show behind the scenes and mostly to see our Mika at a close distance! It helps us while waiting for his next album and his new concerts (Mika told us the new tour should be in 2019). 

My lucky star helped me win MFC tickets for The Voice... 

It's such a wonderful show, but do you think I was looking at the candidates or watching the show ?? NO! I didn't want to lose a glimpse of our Mika ! Mika who was happy for the lucky candidates and sad for the candidates who had to leave she show, even for those who were not in his team ... 

After the show I was among a group of French and Italian fans who were waiting for Mika outside the studio. He came out around 2h30 AM. He was with his mum who seems to have a legs problem as she was walking with a stick. She was waiting for him in the car and Mika when he saw us walked to us, without any security guard nor a safety barrier!

Some of you know I left my family and my country in 2006 to come and live in France in order to  build a better life,  and since 2007 MIKA's songs and his universe make me live and give me again happiness which I had began to lose little by little... So all my family members in Iran became Mika fans !

I'm telling you that because my sister has drawn a beautiful artwork for me with Mika in latin and in persian, in the shape of a star which she he had sent to me as a surprise gift. So on Saturday night  Alors samedi soir I dared asking  Mika if he would sign this artwork (because he was saying it was getting late and that we should go to bed). He said yes and after that he signed more things and agreed to have some photos taken. I also asked him for a photo of us for the first time and he said yes and once I was close to him he talked to me !!! He asked me if I still lived in Iran, and I answered no. 😍💓 Meanwhile another fan was using my phone to take pics and make this wonderful moment last forever! He was looking at me with so much tenderness and so much respect.... 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to MFC for this opportunity made possible by the hand of the person who drew my name!

Please, give all my love to Mika team because of this unique opportunity they give us!

And a huge thanks to Mika who cares about us and makes our dreams come true.

Thank you so much Crazyaboutmika for the traduction. 

Bonjour tout le monde,

Ce samedi j'ai participé au premier Live de The Voice grâce à mon ticket gagné grâce au jeu du MFC. Merci au MFC !

C'est toujours l'occasion de rencontrer d'autres fans, voir l'envers du décor et surtout voir notre Mika de près ! Cela permet aussi de patienter jusqu'au prochain album et des concerts (la tournée est prévue plutôt en 2019 a dit Mika). 

Ma bonne étoile m'a aidé à gagner au tirage au sort du MFC... 

Quel show magnifique, mais pensez-vous que je regardais les talents ou le show?? NON ! Je ne voulais pas perdre une miette de notre Mika ! Ce Mika heureux avec les talents heureux, et triste avec les talents qui quittent l'émission, même ceux qui ne sont pas dans son équipe ... 

A la fin de l'émission nous avons été un groupe de fans français et italiens à avoir attendre Mika à la sortie du studio. Il est sorti vers 2h30 du matin. il était avec sa maman qui a l'air d'avoir des problèmes aux jambes car elle marchait avec une canne. Elle l'a attendu dans la voiture. et Mika qui nous a vu, est venu à pied jusqu'à nous. sans vigile, sans barrière !

Certains d'entre vous savent que j'ai quitté ma famille et mon pays en 2006 pour venir vivre en France et construire une vie meilleure, et depuis 2007 les chansons de Mika et son univers me font vivre et me procurent une joie de vivre que je commençais à perdre petit à petit... Alors toute ma famille en Iran est devenu fan de Mika !

Je vous raconte ça car ma soeur m'avait dessiné un beau tableau qui représente le prénom de Mika en latin et en persan, le tout sous forme d'une étoile. Elle me l'a envoyé pour me faire la surprise. Alors samedi soir c'est moi qui ai osé demander à Mika s'il voulait bien signer son tableau (car il était en train de nous dire qu'il était tard et il fallait aller nous coucher) . Il a accepté de le faire et par la suite il a fait d'autres autographes et a pris quelques photos. J'ai voulu aussi prendre une photo avec lui pour la première fois, il a accepté, et une fois à côté de lui il m'a parlé !!! il m'a demandé si j'habitais encore en Iran, et je lui ai répondu que non. 😍💓 Pendant ce temps là une autre fan à qui j'ai donné mon téléphone pour prendre des photos a immortalisé ce merveilleux moment ! Il m'a regardé avec tellement de tendresse et tellement de respect.... 

Merci de fond du coeur au MFC pour cette occasion créée par la main de la personne qui a sorti mon nom lors du tirage au sort ! 
S'il vous plaît, transmettez à l'équipe de Mika tout mon amour car ce sont eux qui nous donnent cette chance unique !

Et un grand MERCI à Mika qui pense à nous et qui nous fait vivre nos rêves.

Edited by Farnaz
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Farnaz said:

Hi everyone,

This Saturday I was at the first Love show of The Voice thanks to the ticket I won on MFC. Thank you MFC!

It's always a great opportunity to meet other fans, to see the show behind the scenes and mostly to see our Mika at a close distance! It helps us while waiting for his next album and his new concerts (Mika told us the new tour should be in 2019). 

My lucky star helped me win MFC tickets for The Voice... 

It's such a wonderful show, but do you think I was looking at the candidates or watching the show ?? NO! I didn't want to lose a glimpse of our Mika ! Mika who was happy for the lucky candidates and sad for the candidates who had to leave she show, even for those who were not in his team ... 

After the show I was among a group of French and Italian fans who were waiting for Mika outside the studio. He came out around 2h30 AM. He was with his mum who seems to have a legs problem as she was walking with a stick. She was waiting for him in the car and Mika when he saw us walked to us, without any security guard nor a safety barrier!

Some of you know I left my family and my country in 2006 to come and live in France in order to  build a better life,  and since 2007 MIKA's songs and his universe make me live and give me again happiness which I had began to lose little by little... So all my family members in Iran became Mika fans !

I'm telling you that because my sister has drawn a beautiful artwork for me with Mika in latin and in persian, in the shape of a star which she he had sent to me as a surprise gift. So on Saturday night  Alors samedi soir I dared asking  Mika if he would sign this artwork (because he was saying it was getting late and that we should go to bed). He said yes and after that he signed more things and agreed to have some photos taken. I also asked him for a photo of us for the first time and he said yes and once I was close to him he talked to me !!! He asked me if I still lived in Iran, and I answered no. 😍💓 Meanwhile another fan was using my phone to take pics and make this wonderful moment last forever! He was looking at me with so much tenderness and so much respect.... 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to MFC for this opportunity made possible by the hand of the person who drew my name!

Please, give all my love to Mika team because of this unique opportunity they give us!

And a huge thanks to Mika who cares about us and makes our dreams come true.

Thank you so much Crazyaboutmika for the traduction. 

Bonjour tout le monde,

Ce samedi j'ai participé au premier Live de The Voice grâce à mon ticket gagné grâce au jeu du MFC. Merci au MFC !

C'est toujours l'occasion de rencontrer d'autres fans, voir l'envers du décor et surtout voir notre Mika de près ! Cela permet aussi de patienter jusqu'au prochain album et des concerts (la tournée est prévue plutôt en 2019 a dit Mika). 

Ma bonne étoile m'a aidé à gagner au tirage au sort du MFC... 

Quel show magnifique, mais pensez-vous que je regardais les talents ou le show?? NON ! Je ne voulais pas perdre une miette de notre Mika ! Ce Mika heureux avec les talents heureux, et triste avec les talents qui quittent l'émission, même ceux qui ne sont pas dans son équipe ... 

A la fin de l'émission nous avons été un groupe de fans français et italiens à avoir attendre Mika à la sortie du studio. Il est sorti vers 2h30 du matin. il était avec sa maman qui a l'air d'avoir des problèmes aux jambes car elle marchait avec une canne. Elle l'a attendu dans la voiture. et Mika qui nous a vu, est venu à pied jusqu'à nous. sans vigile, sans barrière !

Certains d'entre vous savent que j'ai quitté ma famille et mon pays en 2006 pour venir vivre en France et construire une vie meilleure, et depuis 2007 les chansons de Mika et son univers me font vivre et me procurent une joie de vivre que je commençais à perdre petit à petit... Alors toute ma famille en Iran est devenu fan de Mika !

Je vous raconte ça car ma soeur m'avait dessiné un beau tableau qui représente le prénom de Mika en latin et en persan, le tout sous forme d'une étoile. Elle me l'a envoyé pour me faire la surprise. Alors samedi soir c'est moi qui ai osé demander à Mika s'il voulait bien signer son tableau (car il était en train de nous dire qu'il était tard et il fallait aller nous coucher) . Il a accepté de le faire et par la suite il a fait d'autres autographes et a pris quelques photos. J'ai voulu aussi prendre une photo avec lui pour la première fois, il a accepté, et une fois à côté de lui il m'a parlé !!! il m'a demandé si j'habitais encore en Iran, et je lui ai répondu que non. 😍💓 Pendant ce temps là une autre fan à qui j'ai donné mon téléphone pour prendre des photos a immortalisé ce merveilleux moment ! Il m'a regardé avec tellement de tendresse et tellement de respect.... 

Merci de fond du coeur au MFC pour cette occasion créée par la main de la personne qui a sorti mon nom lors du tirage au sort ! 
S'il vous plaît, transmettez à l'équipe de Mika tout mon amour car ce sont eux qui nous donnent cette chance unique !

Et un grand MERCI à Mika qui pense à nous et qui nous fait vivre nos rêves.

So happy for you !

And I hope you've found  the life you wanted in France 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Farnaz said:

I'm telling you that because my sister has drawn a beautiful artwork for me with Mika in latin and in persian, in the shape of a star which she he had sent to me as a surprise gift.

Thank you for your report Farnaz :hug: I saw your sister's artwork somewhere and I absolutely LOVE the way you play with words and create drawings with them (like you did for the last yearbook) :mikalove:

I'm really happy for you :group_hug:

• Like 4

Hi all! :bye:

I had the possibility to take part at the first live of The Voice in Paris.

It was a wonderful evening, very funny and very exciting. :fangurl:

Finally, I heard sing him again on the stage, (with the talents) and then before, during and after the show I could talk to him about Frédéric, Italy, new album and his future commitments. It was a really pleasure having him among us, as always! :cloud:

My pics about my weekend in Paris for The Voice:

IMG_20180420_173224_270.jpg

20180422_212406.jpg

IMG_20180422_084944_977.jpg

IMG_20180422_084303_872.jpg

20180422_145211.jpg

20180422_011350.jpg

20180421_204428.jpg

20180423_153851.jpg

20180422_213621.jpg

Edited by Gabry74
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

[VIDEO]

Coaching : Casanova ne "chantera" samedi...

Spoiler

La belle histoire de Casanova continue. On le retrouve aujourd'hui en coaching avec son coach Mika.

Cette semaine, les talents doivent choisir leur chanson, mais Mika en a décidé autrement. Il veut bousculer son talent, le sortir de sa zone de confiance avec ce titre de Daniel Balavoine : "Le chanteur". Oui Casanova est chanteur. Mais comme le dit Mika, le monde est peuplé de chanteurs. Aujourd'hui Casanova ne doit plus chanter.. Il doit raconter.

On vous attend samedi 28 avril dès 21 heures sur TF1 pour les quarts de finale.

gb.png.5ce7893acec75fe8057b033505ebbb35.png

Coaching: Casanova will not "sing" on Saturday ...

The beautiful story of Casanova continues. We find him today in coaching with his coach Mika.
This week, the talents must choose their song, but Mika decided otherwise. He wants to shake his talent, get him out of his zone of confidence with this title of Daniel Balavoine: "The singer". Yes Casanova is a singer. But as Mika says, the world is populated by singers. Today Casanova no longer has to sing .. He has to tell.
We are waiting for you on Saturday, April 28 at 21:00 on TF1 for the quarter-finals.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Coaching : Casanova ne "chantera" pas samedi...

Hide contents

La belle histoire de Casanova continue. On le retrouve aujourd'hui en coaching avec son coach Mika.

Cette semaine, les talents doivent choisir leur chanson, mais Mika en a décidé autrement. Il veut bousculer son talent, le sortir de sa zone de confiance avec ce titre de Daniel Balavoine : "Le chanteur". Oui Casanova est chanteur. Mais comme le dit Mika, le monde est peuplé de chanteurs. Aujourd'hui Casanova ne doit plus chanter.. Il doit raconter.

On vous attend samedi 28 avril dès 21 heures sur TF1 pour les quarts de finale.

gb.png.5ce7893acec75fe8057b033505ebbb35.png

Coaching: Casanova will not "sing" on Saturday ...

The beautiful story of Casanova continues. We find him today in coaching with his coach Mika.
This week, the talents must choose their song, but Mika decided otherwise. He wants to shake his talent, get him out of his zone of confidence with this title of Daniel Balavoine: "The singer". Yes Casanova is a singer. But as Mika says, the world is populated by singers. Today Casanova no longer has to sing .. He has to tell.
We are waiting for you on Saturday, April 28 at 21:00 on TF1 for the quarter-finals.

• DbyFXTGVMAA9mgd.thumb.jpg.b8936656838cb153efbcbc340f3cc67a.jpg

Mika: "Ton métier c'est?"

Casanova: "Chanteur!"

Mika: :sneaky2: " TU CHANTES PAS, TU COMPRENDS! On ne chante plus! "On en a plein des chanteurs, on en a trop! Ce qu'il faut c'est quelqu'un qui n'a pas peur de raconter une histoire et de partager un petit morceau de lui-même!"

Mika: "Your job is?"

Casanova: "Singer!"

Mika: :sneaky2: " YOU SING NOT, YOU UNDERSTAND! No more singing! "We've got plenty of singers, we've got too many! What you need is someone who's not afraid to tell a story and share a little piece of himself!"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1