[The Voice] season-7, France - 2018

Kumazzz

Episode - 14

April 28, 2018

LIVE show - 2

the-voice-the-voice-7-27-6c5b51-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.dd5a35b7c4a17aafc20bc314dc03afc8.jpg

Team MIKA : coaching & LIVE performance

2103494573_2(2018-04-297-19).thumb.png.2a85480cd2c3883f0183551db1a042fc.png

Le choix du coach : les qualifiés pour les demi-finales sont... (Equipe Mika)

the-voice-choix-coach-qualifies-demi-finales-equipe-mika-a9b238-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.638059f6ba84af55a8f56a4e8103a3da.jpg

YouTube

La Suite

the-voice-the-voice-7-28-721ae8-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.326c91904a6d4e9e4b3e8b05a339928d.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, krysady said:

That kid Raffi it is extremely talented, he is made for being on stage.

he's talented but I don't like his style, he didn't try something new and even florent didn't help him to explore

Completely at the same time Mika has done an incredible work with his team, they surprised me the most and I was 100% with Casanova

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

he's talented but I don't like his style, he didn't try something new and even florent didn't help him to explore

Completely at the same time Mika has done an incredible work with his team, they surprised me the most and I was 100% with Casanova

He reminds me a lot of another contestant, David, who was in Mika’s team a few years ago... same youth, same style... Mika made him sing totally different style, out of his comfort zone. 

In the end, you don’t grow up and learn if you always stay in your comfort zone.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, cathouzouf said:

He reminds me a lot of another contestant, David, who was in Mika’s team a few years ago... same youth, same style... Mika made him sing totally different style, out of his comfort zone. 

In the end, you don’t grow up and learn if you always stay in your comfort zone.

Yes absolutly the same, and Mika made him sing "crazy in love" by Beyonce which was a complete challenge

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy hudsone said:

That's true, it seems like only Mika really gives precise and interesting advice to his candidates, the rest of the coaches are there just for being recorded the moment. 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

I was really surprised with Casanova too. His performance was great! I really like him and I think if Mika keeps working with him like he has this past week, he can make it to the finals and maybe win the whole thing!

And with Raffi, I think he is talented as well but if he is not willing to take risks, or rather, if Florent will not let him take risks, there's no way he's gonna win. 

• Like 4

Could someone please give a quick translation of what Mika says in his very passionate speech as he's choosing Casanova? I can pick out a few words here and there, and I get the overall idea, but I'd like to know better just what he's saying. Thanks!

:flowers2:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Could someone please give a quick translation of what Mika says in his very passionate speech as he's choosing Casanova? I can pick out a few words here and there, and I get the overall idea, but I'd like to know better just what he's saying. Thanks!

:flowers2:

Mika: "Two voices, two paths, two stories, two people. You know..... For us, it's complicated. We have our trends and now we find ourselves..... We're not in our comfort zone, we have surprises. With improbable things..... You get attached to people at the same time! We are here and we are paid to be here..... That's right..... We are singers. We get paid to be here. We say things that are hard, we dare, we are rude... we provoke. We get up and say: "Come on, young man, get your testicles out!" Go ahead, do something! We dare! We're provoking! "Even if I listen to some kind of music that's out of my league, when I dare and when I almost hurt someone and say'You go and if you don't go you're not going to be anything' and he goes...well, if I don't go, then I'm a jerk!".... I keep Casanova"!

His explanation was a little confusing but there was a lot of emotion, that's why he got a hug from Zazie to comfort him!

Edited by Loo
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, Loo said:

Mika: "Two voices, two paths, two stories, two people. You know..... For us, it's complicated. We have our trends and now we find ourselves..... We're not in our comfort zone, we have surprises. With improbable things..... You get attached to people at the same time! We are here and we are paid to be here..... That's right..... We are singers. We get paid to be here. We say things that are hard, we dare, we are rude... we provoke. We get up and say: "Come on, young man, get your testicles out!" Go ahead, do something! We dare! We're provoking! "Even if I listen to some kind of music that's out of my league, when I dare and when I almost hurt someone and say'You go and if you don't go you're not going to be anything' and he goes...well, if I don't go, then I'm a jerk!".... I keep Casanova"!

His explanation was a little confusing but there was a lot of emotion, that's why he got a hug from Zazie to comfort him!

The passion in that speech had me like 😱!!! I think this is why he's my favorite coach, that and his honesty and kindness towards his enfants terribles!

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Loo said:

Yes, at the beginning what said Mika was confusing for me too, but with time I can see it more clear.

At last a coach said what it is to be a coach. You are paid for it and then you sit, you watch young people in competition. You say: do this, do that, show what you've got inside, show you naked before the audience.Then a candidate does it and.....

To more understand Mika's speach you need to see a video from a rehersal and to understand the text od the song. For more Balavoine had this special voice and it is very hard to sing his songs. Mika chose this song on purpose. To challenge Casanova's voice but as well to let him understand what it means to be a singer (lyrics). If he does not understand - he can go back home. And then....

Each Saturday evening somebody is leaving. And all of us have our favourits. I read comments people write in social medias and every time it's like: Oh, why he/she had to leave? He/she's the best! Oh, the coachs do know nothing. The coachs are not fair....

But they don't see what coachs see. As Mika said the coachs become attached to cadidates as well (as we are) and it is hard to decide who should leave.

The Voice is a TV show. And it serves to entertain people and to gain money as well. All those talent shows are sort of hunger games: more blood equals more spectators equals more money.

I think Mika gave his bood too last Saturday. And although Nicos started to shout because Mika used bad words in live program the hunger game continues: The Voice posted Mika's speach without beeep in the social media.

But on the other hand he dared to say what other coachs never say. And he stayed honest in his decision about Casanova.

Good that next two weeks this is up to the spectators to vote. 

This is what I think (today). 

(Heroes)

And you don’t understand
Why no one else can see

Your blood on me
And my blood on you
But to make you bleed
The only thing I wouldn’t do

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, at the beginning what said Mika was confusing for me too, but with time I can see it more clear.

At last a coach said what it is to be a coach. You are paid for it and then you sit, you watch young people in competition. You say: do this, do that, show what you've got inside, show you naked before the audience.Then a candidate does it and.....

To more understand Mika's speach you need to see a video from a rehersal and to understand the text od the song. For more Balavoine had this special voice and it is very hard to sing his songs. Mika chose this song on purpose. To challenge Casanova's voice but as well to let him understand what it means to be a singer (lyrics). If he does not understand - he can go back home. And then....

Each Saturday evening somebody is leaving. And all of us have our favourits. I read comments people write in social medias and every time it's like: Oh, why he/she had to leave? He/she's the best! Oh, the coachs do know nothing. The coachs are not fair....

But they don't see what coachs see. As Mika said the coachs become attached to cadidates as well (as we are) and it is hard to decide who should leave.

The Voice is a TV show. And it serves to entertain people and to gain money as well. All those talent shows are sort of hunger games: more blood equals more spectators equals more money.

I think Mika gave his bood too last Saturday. And although Nicos started to shout because Mika used bad words in live program the hunger game continues: The Voice posted Mika's speach without beeep in the social media.

But on the other hand he dared to say what other coachs never say. And he stayed honest in his decision about Casanova.

Good that next two weeks this is up to the spectators to vote. 

This is what I think (today). 

That's what Mika meant, but emotion and tiredness got the better of her words! :huglove:
It was pretty clear to understand, actually.

On the other hand it is good that he starts to take into account what people think of his no refined language sometimes.
 In England he was fined for every public rudeness!
He is no longer a teenager and knows so much vocabulary in several languages that he is able to set a good example by expressing himself correctly. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

It was easy to see that it was hard for him to find words and explain. I knew what was happening during the situation because I got a summary from Isa who was next to me and I could watch him and see how he seemed to feel but I got a detailed translation only later and been thinking how brave he was in the situation. Somehow so typical for him ❤️

Here are a couple of reviews I've written about The Voice live shows so far:

https://mikagigs.com/2018/04/22/the-voice-france-1-live-show-21-4-2018/

https://mikagigs.com/2018/04/29/the-voice-france-2-live-show-28-4-2018/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Loo said:

That's what Mika meant, but emotion and tiredness got the better of her words! :huglove:
It was pretty clear to understand, actually.

On the other hand it is good that he starts to take into account what people think of his no refined language sometimes.
 In England he was fined for every public rudeness!
He is no longer a teenager and knows so much vocabulary in several languages that he is able to set a good example by expressing himself correctly. :thumb_yello:

Cursing is another story. I am emotional too. And as usually I do not use bad word, when I am really angry I can throw a 4 letters word. But at that moment I realize I did one step too far. So I can understand his reaction at that moment.

I think that in Mika's speach the most important was the context and even Zazie and Pascal Obispo showed they were with Mika (Zazie gave him a hug, Pascal shaked his hand and bent his head - respect).

Let's see now how Casanova will continue his performance and if Mika was right or wrong keeping him and not Guillaume.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tiibet said:

It was easy to see that it was hard for him to find words and explain. I knew what was happening during the situation because I got a summary from Isa who was next to me and I could watch him and see how he seemed to feel but I got a detailed translation only later and been thinking how brave he was in the situation. Somehow so typical for him ❤️

Here are a couple of reviews I've written about The Voice live shows so far:

https://mikagigs.com/2018/04/22/the-voice-france-1-live-show-21-4-2018/

https://mikagigs.com/2018/04/29/the-voice-france-2-live-show-28-4-2018/

Thank you veeeeeeeeeeeeeery much @tiibet for your reviews. 💕💕💕 And for yourtime  spent on traveling, watching and writing :-)

• Like 3

Who do you'll want to win the program?
I really want Maelle to win, xan, casanova and raffi being the finalists of each coach.

this cover is better than original 

Edited by Felipe Silva
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Felipe Silva said:

I really want Maelle to win, xan, casanova and raffi being the finalists of each coach.

this cover is better than original 

Yes, Maelle is extraordinary! 😍 I hope she wins and I really want Casanova in the final too :thumb_yello:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Felipe Silva said:

Raffi would be my favorite, I think he can sing anything but got weak help from his coach.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Felipe Silva said:

For me in team MIKA, whether frederic or Casanova stay for the final, it's gonna be a surprise, they're the most improbable contestants and I like both of them.

I don't have any real preference,

Maelle can be supported by the public

but in general the winner of each season is in the team of the new coach, so between Xam and Ecco I may say Xam

Edited by Amy hudsone
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

but in general the winner of each season is in the team of the new coach

And the winners are only boys until now, a girl never won the competition in France

• Like 3

My report about the second live...it's long :naughty:

Here is my report about Saturday night :wub2:
Please skip the second part if you haven't watched The Voice 2nd live yet. 

I had seen that our awesome MFC fairy ticket was offering two pairs tickets to go to The Voice but I had to be sure to be able to go (which is always complicated as I live with a whimsical pumpkin) I was dying to see Mika again as I hadn't seen him since Bobital (on stage) and I really wanted to see him and hopefully be able to talk with him again :wub2:
Before I decided to enter I asked my daughter if she would go with me (which would probably have the magical power to distress pumpkin) and she said she was free on that week end so I decided to participate.
And I won two ticks so I was thrilled at the idea to see Mika and on the other hand I almost couldn't believe it...and I worked many hours that week so I was a bit short of time to get ready...I packed my chicken and TOOL Korean magazine but I couldn't find my book...or the red wine  bootle I bought a long time ago for him...never mind I was so happy at the thought of seing him again...I had four questions to ask him...
Strangely the day before my daughter's cat had three cute kittens and someone called me for a job interview...
So we left a bit later than planned my daughter and I as I was waiting  for that lady who never showed up...
It was a sunny day and the 500 kms drive went well. The funny thing is that because of a strike we didn't get to pay for a part of the highway which was nice. As we got into Paris I was getting worried that we would be too late as we had to be at the studio 217 at 6 PM but we got there just in time so I was very relieved. We got in and I swear I started beaming with joy as soon as I got the red stamp on my hand. We waited a bit then walked a bit then we got outside and finally into studio 217.
We had to give our phones coats handbags everything except our clothes basically. They checked women with a machine and men by hand...someone got caught with a phone in their socks :lmao:
We got fed with the traditional sandwiches. For obvious Mika fans reasons I took the chicken sandwich as always. (And my daughter did like me :lmfao:
We got little water bottles as well one with the chicken sandwich and more as the evening went on. 
We had seated places which was great. I had a nice view on Mika's seat :wub2: After waiting a while then getting instructions and warm up was over we watched the show which I found a lot more emotional for real than on TV. I cried when Frédéric sang although I had never cared for the original version by Jonaz  I listened to the lyrics for the first time and I was overwhelmed. He is one of a kind like Mika with an exceptional personality, a great voice and he can also create emotional roller coasters when he's on a stage. He had the longest standing ovation ever and the public voted for him. Mika had a hard time chosing between Casanova and Guillaume,  his two candidates. He said the f word, then he said he was told he wasn't allowed to use swear words then right after he said "couilles" which is the rude word for testicules in French :floor: and I was like oh my Mika only you can do this :lmao:
but he meant he had pushed Casanova to bare himself in front of  the public but not litterally :lmfao:
However it was hard for Mika to 
chose and he got very emotional so Zazie got up and hugged and kissed him... which cheered him up...all fans including me wanted to be Zazie at  that moment :wub2:
Later during one of the commercial break Mika removed his jacket and he went backstage. I thought he was hot but next thing I saw was Mika in his white t shirt who kept pushing back into his chair someone who was wearing his jacket and who was trying to get up and out of the chair...someone who was Fortune :floor: He was released before the end of the commercial break though too bad :naughty:
It seemed to me the make up artist and hairstyler also pampered Fortune while he was there :lmao:
I think Mika was particularly hyper and mischevious on that day as before the show started he had Florent Pagny's dog with him and he brought it on stage as well :teehee: Not the same size as Melachi or Amira so he was carrying it into his arms.
The whole show was very entertaining with lots of fog, lots of special effects,  dancers of both sexes even the crazy horse girls, a very impressive flying cage for Xam and a disco ball that Guillaume rode on Miley Cyrus style :teehee:
However I watched Mika a lot more than anyone else :wub2:
I was so happy to see him again :wub2:
At some point during the show my daughter remembered she had left her credit car in her car and got afraid someone might have tried to break into her car as it was visible but I told her it was a lucky day and that nothing bad would happen. 
We went back to her car as soon as we were allowed to leave the studio and the car was fine indeed. She moved it so we would be as close as possible to studio 217 as I was hoping to see Mika when he would leave the studio. There were mostly Mika fans there waiting and two people waiting for Florent Pagny but they ended up leaving. There were up to three guards and at first they told us to move to the end of the road instead of waiting in front of the entrance. One of us was even saying to us that Slimane and Florent Pagny had left. I guess he wanted to discourage us but it was his first year working at The Voice studio and we told him we (Mika fans) had many years of experience as far as waiting for Mika and I told him that he was only a rookie which silenced him... after some time all the guards were gone so we discreetly moved right back in front of the entrance. We could see Mika's Peugeot that was there. Around 2 PM his mum got out the studio and into the car followed by his brother and his sister. A few minutes later Mika got out of studio 217. There was a group of fans close to the car and I was in the other group on the opposite site of the road. Mika said to both groups: "You should go to bed." but he didn't get into the car immediatly and Wildroachfire started talking to him about the show and he answered to her then she asked for a photo with him and he said ok but not for each person. I was close to him and to Wildroachfire and I asked him for a group pic and he agreed which made me very happy for all of us. And I was right by him for one of the pics almost touching him but only the top of my head is showing on that photo but I had never been so close to him :wub2: There were more photos taken. Three people took different group photos. I was too happy and Mikafied to do anything else than feeling happy and smiling. My chicken had stayed in my bag on the other side of the road but it didn't matter. Sorry as I couldn't ask any questions I had meant to ask to Mika (I had four of them) but I was floating high on my pink cloud :cloud:plus it went very fast so all I said to him was I asked for a group pic and also thank you several times as he was leaving because he had been so sweet and kind to spend this moment with us which really means the world for us. I was kind of speechless unlike the first time I had talked with him as there were many people around and I was so eager to speak with him but this time we were a small group and the encounter was so natural and sweet that words were not necessary and we were all happy to be together :swoon:
I'll never thank Mika enough  for spending this blissful moment with us nor MFC for the ticks nor my daughter who helped organizing the trip and who was ok to wait for me in the car after the show in spite of a big headache she got after the show. She would have waited outside with me and she would have been on the photo too if she had felt well. A very kind Mika fan gave her a med but she was a sweetheart to wait for me as she needed to get some sleep but she knows how much it meant for me if I could meet Mika.
The whole day the weather had been dry and rather warm but right after Mika left it started raining.We were exchanging pics with our phones and the first raindrop of the day started falling. Thanks a lot to Wildfireroach for helping me and the others getting all the photos. :hug: and to everyone who shared them :group_hug:
I forgot to mention I met Chriss and also Boucarilla who were in the group and another French fan but she only realized that we knew each other online when she saw our group pic. 
I'm still on my Mika cloud :mikalove: :cloud: and I think I'll stay up there for a while :swoon:
Guys forgive me for not asking him the questions I was supposed to for MFCers but it just wasn't the right time I guess...
One thing I can say for sure is that Mika loves his fans and that we are lucky to have such a good guy in our heart because he really cares about us as much as we care about him :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 4

Thank you very much, really, Anne for all this beautiful and long report. :flowers2:
 You have a very cute daughter supporting you like that.

I'm so happy for you to have had such a great time with Mika.

You're right not to let those little security boys get to you!

The body search made me laugh, but I wonder how far it will go when Mister goes back to the concerts?!

Edited by Loo
  • Like 1