[The Voice] season-7, France - 2018

Kumazzz

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Thank you @crazyaboutmika for your report. You say "long"? No, I can read even more to learn how it was :-)

And today I've seen in my city a yellow Peugeot 108 (not seen very often) like from the advert. And I even took a photo :-)

What colour is Mika's car?

Red

mika-and-dita-vin-teese-dita-von-teese-a

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

You did not lie, @Mikasister It's his car :thumb_yello:

@crazyaboutmika mentioned Peugeot waiting for Mika in Paris.

I don't think it's a good idea to drive the old Mini in the center of Paris :blowup: Ha ha ha!

He never drives his car after a gig or a show on tv,  they will always pick up him by taxi. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

He never drives his car after a gig or a show on tv,  they will always pick up him by taxi. 

Usually I've seen a Mercedes picking him up after concerts (on videos) but crazyaboutmika mentioned a Peugeot. So I though if he was with his family and with his/their car.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Usually I've seen a Mercedes picking him up after concerts (on videos) but crazyaboutmika mentioned a Peugeot. So I though if he was with his family and with his/their car.

I have never noticed the brand of the car waiting for Mika, at that time I have other things to look at more interesting. :biggrin2:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Guys forgive me for not asking him the questions I was supposed to for MFCers but it just wasn't the right time I guess...

Thanks for your report, Anne! :thumb_yello: You don't have to apologize for that, sometimes it is better to stay silent and enjoy the moment, we know that making plans for these meetings it's useless most of the times :wink2:

• Like 7

@crazyaboutmika Anne, thanks a lot for your report! I really couldn't wait to know how everything went :wub2:

I was so happy when I saw you in the pic and even more now, hearing that you had such a beautiful night! Keep enjoying the happiness of the cloud :hug: 

• Like 5

One of the fans who was waiting with us  mentioned it was the same Peugeot car Mika used for the rehearsals on Friday otherwise I wouldn't have known. It was black and big that's all I can say. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I only know this fan who was with us and was there the day before had seen Mika in that car and she mentioned it was a Peugeot...I know it was big and black but apart from that I wouldn't have known it was a Peugeot :wink2:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Thank you @crazyaboutmika for your report. You say "long"? No, I can read even more to learn how it was :-)

And today I've seen in my city a yellow Peugeot 108 (not seen very often) like from the advert. And I even took a photo :-)

What colour is Mika's car?

That one was black. That's the car he was in on Saturday and Sunday but I don't know if it's his or if it's a taxi :dunno: 

• Like 2

On 5/1/2018 at 6:13 PM, Loo said:

Thank you very much, really, Anne for all this beautiful and long report. :flowers2:
 You have a very cute daughter supporting you like that.

I'm so happy for you to have had such a great time with Mika.

You're right not to let those little security boys get to you!

The body search made me laugh, but I wonder how far it will go when Mister goes back to the concerts?!

I'm very grateful to my daughter indeed :wub2:

About the security guys I just found out on a video that was taken at that moment that one was still there but I only had eyes for Mika at that moment :fangurl:

Mika said he will tour again in 2019 (on the previous Saturday) and also to expect something special on June 2nd (a single :excite: maybe but that's just my guess/wish :dunno:)

• Like 2

On 5/1/2018 at 8:33 PM, Sabine64 said:

I´m glad you had a great time. I wasn´t sure if I saw you but I searched for you and your daughter. Thank you for the report.

I had no idea you were there...I would have liked to hug you Sabine :sad: I had meant to wear my MFC buttons but I had left them in the car...

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Thanks for your lovely report, Anne! :flowers2:I'm so happy for you that you got a photo with Mika, even if it was a group pic!

• Like 2