[The Voice] season-7, France - 2018

Kumazzz

8 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Casa Mika is back :mf_lustslow:   Oh, no. It's the Voice. The coach with his talent :yes:

image.thumb.png.cd52473a6584df7ce49f0520b2ef1708.png

image.thumb.png.2f2f2ba2ba032adaef0c49943ba1b06f.png

Mika definitely own that performance and left Casanova a bit behind 😂

Casanova was stiff during his performances in my opinion, like he is not used to the stage. Plus the scenography would be perfect for the song Toy Boy 😍

Edited by Dominika

7 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

It's my opinion...

If Mennel has not left from The Voice, the winner would definitely is Team MIKA.

I don't think so

It's true she deserves to win, but France isn't gonna vote for her anyway

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

:bow:

Could anyone translate or explain Mika's speech after Casanova performance at the finale ?

Thank you.

QGgBD4CWJWQ.jpg

MIKA: "he passed from the shade to the light, his career started 2 years ago he was not chosen. In all my experience at the voice it is the most hallucinating transformation and development I have ever seen. That's the revelation, at first I thought you were normal, and I told you, I hurt you, I think all the rage you had on stage tonight is a little bit for me, but look you're not normal, because in 4 weeks you've completely changed, you've become yourself, and it's an honor to be part of your career, you're not normal", "Nicos intervenes to clarify what Mika means by normal ", then Mika said" who wants to be normal? We don't want to be normal, but you know the truth is that in fact, I know that for example you have not yet been signed by a record company, the others are already signed, they jump on it, you no, it's a shame, because I took a chance with you and look what you did tonight, I hope someone will believe in you and give you that chance "

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

MIKA: "he passed from the shade to the light, his career started 2 years ago he was not chosen. In all my experience at the voice it is the most hallucinating transformation and development I have ever seen. That's the revelation, at first I thought you were normal, and I told you, I hurt you, I think all the rage you had on stage tonight is a little bit for me, but look you're not normal, because in 4 weeks you've completely changed, you've become yourself, and it's an honor to be part of your career, you're not normal", "Nicos intervenes to clarify what Mika means by normal ", then Mika said" who wants to be normal? We don't want to be normal, but you know the truth is that in fact, I know that for example you have not yet been signed by a record company, the others are already signed, they jump on it, you no, it's a shame, because I took a chance with you and look what you did tonight, I hope someone will believe in you and give you that chance " 

Thanks a million for the translation @Amy hudsone !!

It's an excellent speech,  wish Casanova gets brilliant future.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Thanks a million for the translation @Amy hudsone !!

It's an excellent speech,  wish Casanova gets brilliant future.

I am happy that Maelle is the winner. She deserves it 100%. Every time I hear her singing I have goosebums. She's a pure diamond. At her age to sing like this is a God's gift.

Even if she were not a winner she would do a big career anyway. I am sure.

But what happened with Casanova - his transformation - that was worth to watch. His determination from one side and Mika's way of coaching him from another made this transformation possible. Would any other coach do the same? To be "rude" in some way, to impose him very difficult songs to sing, to force him to expose himself ? I do not see it in Florent, Zazie or Pascal's way of coaching.

Casanova's performances of "Kid" and "Formidable" made me cry and and it does not happen very often. Well, only when I forget that it's just a show, it's an singer, it's a song. And the perfomance becomes a part of me. When I'm totally in. And I was totally in. I believed in what I saw. Thank you Casanova, thank you Mika!!!!!:cloud: And good luck for the future.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, krysady said:

The percentage of votes:

Screenshot (300).png

Whaaaaat!? :yikes: I cannot believe that Xam was last!

I'm so happy for Maelle. She fully deserves to win :winner_first_h4h:

Edited by Dominika
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

It's my opinion...

If Mennel has not left from The Voice, the winner would definitely is Team MIKA.

I think you'd better say , "if Mennel" has not been in a controversy " ,because once it all started ,she lost all the chances to win 

But at the same time she's kind of a winner too ,as her own single has been published the day before the final

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Thank you for the videos!!!! Lucky you !!!!

In this one he said: I have just received the calendar for the next year gigs!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!

We need to ask him for the details :cloud::mikalove::mf_lustslow:

Yes that's exactly what he said and he seemed as surprised as we were !  😂

• Like 1

I was watching Mika & Casanova performance again ( and again and again... :wub2:) and poor Casanova, it was really difficult for him to keep up with Mika on stage. Also I'd have never figured out that Mika made a mistake during the performance if he didn't get to mention it :rolleyes:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, krysady said:

I was watching Mika & Casanova performance again ( and again and again... :wub2:) and poor Casanova, it was really difficult for him to keep up with Mika on stage. Also I'd have never figured out that Mika made a mistake during the performance if he didn't get to mention it :rolleyes:

Exactly, if he did not mention it I wouldn't realize that there was a mistake there. Mika honest as usual :lol3:  

Well, singing with his coach it's not easy. Specially if it's Mika - a stage beast :mika2:. For him it was so natural to get out of the box and sing. That why my first thought was - "almost like in Casa Mika"! Casanova still has things to learn. Specially how to improvise.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2