[The Voice] season-7, France - 2018

Kumazzz

42 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

If we add a" Pate" song it makes 7 of 11. Yes!:mfr_lol: Almost finished 😜

No, because there are two he doesn't like anymore, so he took them off! 215479.gif.a71c1db4e925e5590c8e7ab8c09de2c9.gif

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Loo said:

No, because there are two he doesn't like anymore, so he took them off! 215479.gif.a71c1db4e925e5590c8e7ab8c09de2c9.gif

So maybe we can help him and write one or two megahits? It's easy (with Goupil :yes:  ) To speed up the release?

Actually it reminds me Mika's speach about that he does not need Doriand to write in french. The result would be the same :giljotiini:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So maybe we can help him and write one or two megahits? It's easy (with Goupil :yes:  ) To speed up the release?

Actually it reminds me Mika's speach about that he does not need Doriand to write in french. The result would be the same :giljotiini:

Except that Doriand has been following him everywhere for a few months, even on vacation! :thumb_yello:

It's good that the album is moving with him!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Loo said:

Except that Doriand has been following him everywhere for a few months, even on vacation! :thumb_yello:

It's good that the album is moving with him!

Yes, it's a good sign. Anyway I am patient and will wait as long as Mister needs to finish the album. The pression is on him not on us :mika2: I am the last to say: hurry up, Mika because we are waiting for new songs.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, krysady said:

The long version of the mega-hit "Pâté" :teehee:

Goupil's IG stories

jbgoupil_WOW-COCHON (2).mp4

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

Not really, he was about 6 for 11, as I can remember...

So someone get a little bit lazy then 😜

I hope he'll make some bonus tracks (as he usually do and it won't be just remixes) about which he's not telling us now (because he probably doesn't have them yet:lmfao:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dominika said:

So someone get a little bit lazy then 😜

I hope he'll make some bonus tracks (as he usually do and it won't be just remixes) about which he's not telling us now (because he probably doesn't have them yet:lmfao:

I think that bonus tracks (if there aren't acoustic versions or remixes) are usually just songs that don't make the cut but are still pretty good... As you usually record more songs for an album than you finally choose to use. So maybe some of the songs he doesn't want to have on the standard 11 tracks edition anymore if he doesn't hate them too much? :lmfao: 

Edited by giraffeandy

27 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I think that bonus tracks (if there aren't acoustic versions or remixes) are usually just songs that don't make the cut but are still pretty good... As you usually record more songs for an album than you finally choose to use. So maybe some of the songs he doesn't want to have on the standard 11 tracks edition anymore if he doesn't hate them too much? :lmfao: 

Right but who knows what's on his mind? :lmfao:
ef3ef306add4bdb89f95cdbace418fc1--mika-image.jpg.184481ec9b6512fc030e7ac98c491c78.jpg

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Right but who knows what's on his mind? :lmfao:
ef3ef306add4bdb89f95cdbace418fc1--mika-image.jpg.184481ec9b6512fc030e7ac98c491c78.jpg

Him!
And it's very, very tidy, contrary to what he would have us believe. :glasses3:

11 minutes ago, Dominika said:

His p p p poker face, his p p p poker face! :biggrin2:
tumblr_o4ern8wfPS1r4szcho1_400.thumb.gif.f40b744b3ed115d5dd9f9c47f83ff4ef.gif

I have to say I always admire your supply of gifs, it has to be really sophisticated because you find an appropriate gif for every situation... :lmfao:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I have to say I always admire your supply of gifs, it has to be really sophisticated because you find an appropriate gif for every situation... :lmfao:

Thanks! Sometimes gifs are much better than words. Plus Mika is a great supplier of different kind of expressions :glasses3:

• Like 8

On 5/16/2018 at 3:49 PM, Siri said:

:roll1:

I would have loved Frédéric to win, both because he was very good (I loved him) and mostly to prove you don't have to be young and good looking to succeed. It would have been such a strong message in a society where appearance seem to be more important than everything (speaking general, not referring to France or any particular place). Anyway I was happy for Casanova, he needed Mika's help more than Fred and took advantage of it :thumb_yello:

I agree with you, I LOVED their duet, I did not know the song nor the film before but it was so funny and well done!

And loved Mika dancing on that and on Kendji's duet :das:

How sweet from that guy to tell those things not being fan. He hit the spot, and I think we all love Mika fot that too :wub2:

Bonus: Mika dancing moment :teehee: (vid because I can't make good gifs)

Sorry, I know, I'm late for this, but I don't think Frédéric would have won anyway, it was already decided that it was Maelle the winner, especially after the duel with Gulaan (another great professional singer. I liked him a lot) and the pressure for a girl to win. 

And I don’t think it's a problem of  appearance,  in fact the week before the public had voted for him,  but it was for the choice of the songs and the very good interpretation and performance of Casanova on “Kid” by Eddy de Pretto, with a modern and deep meaning text, remarked by Mika and all the coaches. In my opinion Casanova absolutely deserved to go to the final. He already had the talent and the voice, a great potential to bring out, and Mika was able to make sure that he could express this capability interpreting the songs in the right way, leaving aside his shyness. Mika had confidence in Casanova and he followed all his advice and improved in every live show, working very hard. An excellent job.

I liked and like very much Frédéric, but he is already a great and amazing artist, a  professional with 40 years of career: he’s a singing teacher in a school of musical comedy in Paris, he is an actor in numerous TV series and films, and a lyrical and operetta singer. In addition, after the broadcasting of the blind auditions, he was shooting a film (http://www.lunion.fr/75187/article/2018-02-11/un-candidat-de-voice-en-tournage-reims# ) and, as Nikos said in the final, he was already offered a record contract, so he didn’t need to go to the final. Now, thanks also to Mika who brought him to The Voice's live shows, showing his huge talent, he's much more popular with the average public and that's very, very good for him :thumb_yello:.  I hope that even Casanova has some record company that take an interest in him, because he deserves it.

Edited by charlie20
to add other words
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, charlie20 said:

Sorry, I know, I'm late for this, but I don't think Frédéric would have won anyway, it was already decided that it was Maelle the winner, especially after the duel with Gulaan (another great professional singer. I liked him a lot) and the pressure for a girl to win. 

And I don’t think it's a problem of  appearance,  in fact the week before the public had voted for him,  but it was for the choice of the songs and the very good interpretation and performance of Casanova on “Kid” by Eddy de Pretto, with a modern and deep meaning text, remarked by Mika and all the coaches. In my opinion Casanova absolutely deserved to go to the final. He already had the talent and the voice, a great potential to bring out, and Mika was able to make sure that he could express this capability interpreting the songs in the right way, leaving aside his shyness. Mika had confidence in Casanova and he followed all his advice and improved in every live show, working very hard. An excellent job.

I liked and like very much Frédéric, but he is already a great and amazing artist, a  professional with 40 years of career: he’s a singing teacher in a school of musical comedy in Paris, he is an actor in numerous TV series and films, and a lyrical and operetta singer. In addition, after the broadcasting of the blind auditions, he was shooting a film (http://www.lunion.fr/75187/article/2018-02-11/un-candidat-de-voice-en-tournage-reims# ) and, as Nikos said in the final, he was already offered a record contract, so he didn’t need to go to the final. Now, thanks also to Mika who brought him to The Voice's live shows, showing his huge talent, he's much more popular with the average public and that's very, very good for him :thumb_yello:.  I hope that even Casanova has some record company that take an interest in him, because he deserves it.

I agree with what you said about Casanova and Frédéric, in fact I said it was better that way (for both) :wink2: it was just a REALLY GENERAL reflection, not only The Voice or France related, but I know I'm not able to explain what I mean, so forgive me.

I don't think that the winner was already decided instead, but don't want to start a debate on this :stifle:

Edited by Siri
  • Like 1

On 5/17/2018 at 1:04 PM, Dominika said:

Thanks! Sometimes gifs are much better than words. Plus Mika is a great supplier of different kind of expressions :glasses3:

:thumb_yello: Yes he is - because he's a great actor! :naughty: And you're very clever,  with making gifs out of it - thanks! :hug:

Love, love

me

• Like 3

I'm just working on the mika encyclopedia and have just a couple quick questions...

On 4/21/2018 at 7:05 PM, Kumazzz said:

Team MIKA performing "Happy Ending"

the-voice-vox-talents-happy-ending-ou-mika-ou-guillaume-casanova-frederic-longbois-sherley-paredes-50603c-0@1_5x.thumb.jpg.24c6b6aa255116f648ae95a9ece31e68.jpg

was this cover shown on tv in the episode, or in la suite?

also, what ever happened to the guest coaches? Like, Mika had Kylie one year, and Fanny Ardant another year. Did he have anybody this year and last year? Do they not do that anymore?

8 hours ago, kreacher said:

I'm just working on the mika encyclopedia and have just a couple quick questions...

was this cover shown on tv in the episode, or in la suite?

also, what ever happened to the guest coaches? Like, Mika had Kylie one year, and Fanny Ardant another year. Did he have anybody this year and last year? Do they not do that anymore?

No guest coaches since I watch The Voice Fr (season 5) :no:

And as Eriko said, this was not shown on tv, it was an extra from TF1 site :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

:no: it's not on TV.

22 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

In this season, every teams have done anything with guest coaches. :sad:

15 hours ago, Siri said:

No guest coaches since I watch The Voice Fr (season 5) :no:

And as Eriko said, this was not shown on tv, it was an extra from TF1 site :thumb_yello:

Thank you both for clearing those things up for me :flowers2:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, endless_eight said:

Hello everyone! @Boucarilla and I have been hard at work and have the subtitles done for the next two episodes of The Voice season 7! Here are the .srt files. Enjoy!

08 - The Voice 7 - Prime 08 - 17.03.2018 - MP4 - www.mikawebsite.com.srt

09 - The Voice 7 - Prime 09 - 24.03.2018 - MP4 - www.mikawebsite.com.srt

2 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

Here are the Vimeo files for the two episodes, sorry for the delay!

I remember that the password is:

The Voice

:wink2:

@endless_eight @Boucarilla

Thanks a million for your hard works as always.:flowers2:

updated  the first post here :thumb_yello:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1